• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could have the physical appearance of any SSBB Character...

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Bowser. I can say an entire speech in one grunt.
He da king.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I want to be Master Hand.
Seriously, I'd be a giant hand, and who knos what entertaining mishaps I could get into. I'd also have a glove, so no cold for me, and I can shoot bullets from my fingertips, and fly.

Me and Crazy Hand can bro hug each other and stuffs as well.

Marioman19

Smash Rookie
Wario.

Do you see how sexy he is? I'd have all the ladies coming to me without even trying.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'd be...

... Snake or Falcon. Ladies will be all over me.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
PEACH! PEACH! PEACH!!

I just think it would be fun to just float from high places with a parasol for some reason. Making hearts come out of nowhere would be hilarious as well.

And...

I'd be...

... Snake or Falcon. Ladies will be all over me.
Actually, most girls these days are more interested in these guys (from most popular to least)

1. Marth
2. Link
3. Ike

Don't really see girls going ga-ga for any other characters.

And just for lolz, furry girls (or at least, the ones I know) like:

1. Link (Yes, Link. He must've caught some attention with his wolf form or something).
2. Wolf
3. Lucario

Derressh

Smash Cadet
The Ancient Minister...

Because he's totally not a R.O.B... totally. >.>

But in reality, I'd be Lucario most likely. People would be all like "Aww, look! A cute little pokeymanz! Let's go catch it!" Then I'd be all like "WTFOMGNOWAISUPERAURACRAPSPAMATTACKSOFDOOM" and blow up pluto. ._.

Also, the anti-hug factor~ :p

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
yeah... who wouldnt want to have the identity of a princess, be able to shoot fireballs, AND throw knives out of their finger tips...
^This. Being Sheik would be pretty awesome, but Samus has a power suit... It's a tough decision.

Of course, Pikachu is just adorable, but I wouldn't want to be a yellow rodent for the rest of my life.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
Wario. His molester mustache is quite amazing. His beer belly gets all the chicks. And he rides a motorcycle. You can't even beat that.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Snake....Snake!......SNAKE!!!!! Who wouldn't want to be that glorious man
Snake = shmexy jelly. I would want to be snake.

Wario. His molester mustache is quite amazing. His beer belly gets all the chicks. And he rides a motorcycle. You can't even beat that.
ROFLMAO!!! I almost died laughing at the MOLESTER MUSTACHE! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'll remember that forever lol.

Top Bottom