• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If You Could Learn One Pokemon Move In Real Life....

rhan

Smash Hero
Fly.

Man has always wondered how it would be to fly. And I would love to just soar across the skies. Just with a pair of giant eagle wings just comming out my back. But then walking around with something like that would really have me stick out of a crowd.... Also It would be heavy on the back....

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
:flame:
Transform. Then, you litteraly can do anything. Generating Fire, Electricity, Water, Flight, anything. Heck, I could even litteraly dive through the Net to check on the Website for the 5th Gen.
:flame:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Transform. So I can have breasts.

or Splash.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Thinking about it, I'd go with either Shadow Force(disappear when people bug or I gotta hide), Psychic(no comment), or Rest(useful to be able to go to sleep whenever you want for an insomniac)

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Mind Reader so I could read minds, Transform so I can transform into stuff, or Minimize so I can sneak into girls' locker rooms.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Teleport. Or something like Extrasensory, so I could figure out what the hell that attack does.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Probably Dragon Pulse or Psychic.
Dragon Pulse because it's just plain cool. Psychic because it's a super strong telekinetic attack. So with the move Psychic comes the awesome powas of TK. I could fly by using it on myself (as Mewtwo does), or I could throw cars through people's windows.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Psychic so I could have whatever I want.

"Hey teacher, are you sure I have to do this work?"
*uses Psychic*
"You may give your work to someone else, and do whatever you want. They can finish it for you."
"Well can (insert kid I hate) do my work and some more while I throw things at him?"
"Of course"

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Teleport (gee I wonder why), Hydro Cannon (pure awesome), and Fly (it would be great). Any one of those would be amazing.

Spire

III
BRoomer
rain dance (I live in Texas)
*High five!*

I'm going with Rain Dance also.

I dunno though.. I love Ancient Power. The ability to do unknown things by drawing on ancient mystic energy from like the dead and what not.. that's hard to bargain with.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Metronome
Everyday will be random attack day. Until I get explosion anyway.....

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Blizzard or Transform.

In fact give me both.

It'd be so nice to have the ability to make there be a blizzard at any time of the year. XD We pretty much never have blizzards where I live. T_T

Transform would be great, too! Find somebody that I think is better looking and more beautiful than me. Yay! I could be beautiful and not ugly! Perfect!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I would soooo want Splash Teleport.

Anyone ever seen Jumper? If so, then you understand.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Teleport or Transform, its so hard to choose :<

Mclena45

Smash Apprentice
Teleport or Transform, maybe ice beam or blizzard. like, its so awesome! Tele from one place to another, Transform into what ever I want, ice beam or blizzard cause ice is my favorite element.

Girth

Smash Rookie
Flamethrower or Earthqauke...
Splash? (actually I think I already know that one)

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
Serious Answer
Psychic - the potentials are limitless.

Logical Answer
Pay Day - The government would capture my *** if I had psychic powers. Crapping gold outta my ***... now that's a different story.

... does that count as counterfeiting? If so, I pick Mind Reader instead. Being able to do something like that is like the key to succeeding at life. Plus it's much easier to hide compared to psychokinesis.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Psychic - Do I really have to say why? :chuckle:
Ice Beam - Summer's got nothing on me
Thunderbolt - God help you, haha
Quick Attack - Since I doubt anyone's a Ghost, I'll get the first move in any fight
Protect - Headache? Drunk? AIDS? What are these things? (But it can only work so many times...)

Top Bottom