• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you could tweak a couple things about some of the characters...

supercake

Smash Apprentice
What would it be? I want to know if I am the only one who fantasizes about halving the lag time for Lucas' usmash, or making a special out of desycnching the IC, or hell I dont know GIVING FALCON HIS KNEE BACK. So heres the deal:

1. What are several things you would tweak or boostup about some characters? Be realistic. Act as if you were on the team developing the game. So nothing like infinite superarmor or zero lag movesets or something ridiculous like that.

2. Who would you nerf? I know I cant be the only one who goes to bed foaming at the mouth wanting to bite spacies and give them rabies.

Ill start.

1. First, since I main Lucas, I would cut one or two frames off his usmash and make it beastly. Then I would change his pkfire so that he could shoot it even when landing and there wasnt that annoying glitch. Zair the snake would bite people too.

2. WULF wouldbe nerfbombed back into a den somewhere. No, Id make him lighter, harder to get combos, and... thats it. Balanced is nice.

DD151

Smash Journeyman
you'd make lucas's usmash harder to punish in a game where it's difficult enough to punish mistakes already.

you'd take away wolf's combo ability in a game where comboes basically don't exist.

ok.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
1. I would de-nerf Jiggs' rest as that was probably the most heinous crime sakurai committed... after tripping, of course.

2. Due to my obsession with big, slow characters (and one of my friends maining fox) I want the cretin who never left a cockpit nerfed to oblivion out of sheer spite for having uber-powerful moves with virtually no lag. curse that little runt. (sorry, I have lost too many times at Fox's evil hands and I choose not to get over it '_'U)

Darkslash

Smash Master
2. Due to my obsession with big, slow characters (and one of my friends maining fox) I want the cretin who never left a cockpit nerfed to oblivion out of sheer spite for having uber-powerful moves with virtually no lag. curse that little runt. (sorry, I have lost too many times at Fox's evil hands and I choose not to get over it '_'U)
Actually :/ Ever heard of Star Fox Assault? Fox,Falco AND WOLF come out of the cockpits

shadydentist

Smash Lord
Rest is a joke now.

I wish they hadn't added charging to Link and Toon Link's sword spins, and made them a little more powerful.
I wish Yoshi could jump out of his shield.
I wish gannon had his old jab back. Also, a new run that didn't look so silly.
I wish Peach's downsmash was somewhere between Melee and what it is now. Actually, since everyone is so floaty, it could even be like what it was in Melee.
I want Metaknight to be able to reverse his up-B, like marth.

Most of all, I want Wolf to have a taunt that says, "Can't let you do that, Star Fox."

Supax

Smash Apprentice
I would make Sonic a little bit slower and gave him more KO moves.

I would have either taken Yoshi out, or completely revamped him so that he wasn't worthless and annoying.

I would have Nerfed Pit's up+b because it is broken right now.

Now here is just a POSSIBILITY of a change that could have been made.. (although I doubt people would agree)

Made Pikachu one of Pokemon Trainers pokemon, and had Mewtwo take his place.

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Give Olimar's pikmin strength/vitality enhancements from their leaf cycle.

It sort of bugged me how in this game, Sakurai opted to not supply any sort of bonuses whatsoever for Pikmin surviving from leaf to flower. It is just an aesthetical thing in Brawl, whereas in Pikmin, it meant something.

Top Bottom