• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you guys already haven't heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i didn't know u were gonna completely change mains. w/e, gl w/ the kirby, ofc this means ima hafta lay down the hurt on that little puffball next time I c you. <3 ;D

Sky`

Smash Lord
Haha, you know that I still play my lady.

I'ma represent her at tournaments still. When I'm in the Grand Finals, there will be a point where I counterpick her, and I'll give a shout out just for you Ramakazi. =]

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I propose that we call anyone who leaves Peach for a "cuter" character a Benedict Skynold.

goodkid

Smash Lord
yeah, peach is my second as well, its fine that you dont main peach, but just keep her as a good back-up & represent her in ths finals like you said¡¡¡

Niko_K

Smash Master
Conform to the higher tier will ya Sky?!

Just kidding, you'll still **** anyways <3 Hope I helped :)

shinobiknight0

Smash Apprentice
I second Kirby, even though I don't really like him. I was looking over on the Kirby boards and saw you made a thread there too. I love the videos you make and hope you still play Peach once in a while.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
idk man...jigglypuff is just so kaaaaawaaaaaiiiiii~ and olimar has that cutesy little nolimar dance...man idk idk.... <_<

Sky`

Smash Lord
That'll teach you for such treason

<3

Welcome back. That was short lived xD What was up with Kirby? Did you dislike spaced Bair spamming or something? ;)
Oh no... Just like.

Well, I Was playing my friends MK with Kirby, and he doesn't play MK. He beat me the majority of the time.

I went to PEach and I 3 stocked him, again and again and again.

I just didn't realize the disconnect in skill betwixt my Peach and my other characters.

And how I didn't realize how much I loved playing her, until she was gone.

When I win a tournament, I'm going to give a shout out to all the peach mains. =D

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Oh no... Just like.

Well, I Was playing my friends MK with Kirby, and he doesn't play MK. He beat me the majority of the time.

I went to PEach and I 3 stocked him, again and again and again.

I just didn't realize the disconnect in skill betwixt my Peach and my other characters.

And how I didn't realize how much I loved playing her, until she was gone.

When I win a tournament, I'm going to give a shout out to all the peach mains. =D
Lol, well duh. It's your main coz you put in the most time w/ the character. A person's main is almost always their best character by far. And this is why I'll never be sure if the secondaries I'm working on will ever satisfy me if I use them in tournament play. xD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You only realize how much you like something/someone til it's gone

cliche, but true, sentence =p

Ravin

Smash Lord
Lol, well duh. It's your main coz you put in the most time w/ the character. A person's main is almost always their best character by far. And this is why I'll never be sure if the secondaries I'm working on will ever satisfy me if I use them in tournament play. xD
I told him this over a IM once. Pointing out how he said Kirby was "fun" to play. I remarked hes going to waste some hundreds of hours working on Peach for a little puffball.

But seeing how shortlived that was. This post is late, and it all worked out.

GG on the "He'll be back"

I admired his Peach more anyway.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right guys, if you want to discuss people leaving a character or smash please do it over AIM or in PM's or on their wall. But don't make threads about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom