• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were a smash character

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
OK well i would love to do Peach's dance in my school so everyone will fall sleep then
i can eat some peaches while running away to the mall oh yeah:laugh:

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
I'd be a death Knight, with a big Sword for hitting people with, tons of undead at my disposal, Life drain, A spamable freezing attack, and for my final smash, i'd unleash a nuclear apocalypse!

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
...I'd be a character with a huge punch and an awesome knee attack to the fa-

...Oh wait, Captain Falcon's already in Brawl. D:

Yeah, my ideal character would be exactly like Melee's Captain Falcon with Brawl Falcon's Falcon Dive, Falcon Punch, and Nipple Launch. ;=;

majora_787

Smash Hero
My ideal character would be armed to the teeth and would have a different weapon for every attack, from a stun gun to a chainsaw. :chuckle:

Folt

Smash Ace
If I were a character, my aerials would pwn all, and my specials would come pretty ****
close to my aerial pwnage... In fact, I made myself into a character for Brawl using a
Notebook file and my own imagination. My attacks would be mostly karate attacks, but
even some of my standard attacks would be quite... like specials, and a decent part of my
attacks also utilize electricity, darkness, and magic. Some off them even utilize disjointed
hitboxes like a big hammer, or a magic infused whip. A good part of the ground attacks
and a decent part of my aerials would hit on more than one side, and my standard A attack
would be a projectile (granted, it's somewhat laughable, but it is also spamable). One special
summons undead and the rest just pwns your sorry *****. My final smash would get close
to Marth's in terms of pwnage. I'm a good jumper, with excellent stats all around, and I ain't
that floaty a character. I can wall jump, crawl, and glide too. Three of my specials can also
be used for recovery. Yeah, you don't want to see my character sheet. Period.

As a plus, I have both a horizontal and a vertical projectile.

Ok, so I'm not all that great. See, my up special requires to be charged to actually travel
great distances, AND it must also be charged to be effective as an attack (if you don't
charge up enough, it is kind of weak and only goes a ****ty to mediocre distance). You can
smash Up B to solve that problem, unless you are knocked too far out, and on the weight
side of things, I am on the side of characters that are easier to knock out (though not that
much easier). A spike would be almost instant suicide because of the fact that the Up
Special must be charged (even the smash Up B wouldn't be too helpful in this case). The Side
B also isn't that great for a recovery as you must smash it to get horizontal distance. Not good.
This makes the Down B the only move that is reliable enough to use as a recovery
move, and that's only because it works like Luigi's Down B. And let's not get talking about
my ground game. Most off those attacks only stun the enemy, or set them up for an aerial
attack because they have set knockback, and the more powerful ones usually have
properties that ain't as desirable for such an attack. My forward tilt for example shoots a
projectile from the back that is acting as protection for back attackers, but that projectile
is the same as the standard A projectile, and due to it being like Dr. Mario's pills (only
they're electric balls instead of pills, and slightly faster) they should be decent, but an odd
property in the projectile ensures that it will never really "leave" the ground, making it
predictable and somewhat easy to avoid, not to mention that it takes some time for the
hitframe to come out in the front, where it should be hitting. Because the tilt takes
considerable time to actually hit in the front, it's usefulness is hampered. And the up tilt is
purely a launcher move with set knockback until around 500% or so. The up smash also has
set knockback (until 200%), and while more versatile than most ground moves, is still
somewhat one sided in purpose (setting up an aerial combo/finisher). The only great attack
I would have on the ground is the Down Smash which is very fast, versatile attack with a
disjointed hitbox and great range, which fills holes in my otherwise limited ground game (the
Down Tilt is decent as a all around worse version of my D Smash). The Forward Smash is also
decent, since it, like my forward tilt, can be angled to affect trajectory paths. With my
throwing game also being mostly centered on launching people in the air for a finisher or
combo, my ground game will be quite hampered. And my Dash Attack? Let's just say it's like
Luigi's but worse.

One last thing. Since my standard A move is a projectile, I lack a standard combo. Not that
good a tradeoff actually, even if it is replaced by a projectile.

I have quite low traction, and only decent running speed, though my walking speed is quite
good.

So yeah, there you have me. My style, as you might have guessed is all about getting them
up in the air, where I am the god. In the air, I can control them like puppets, but on the
ground, I have limited control over the battle, where I can't do much except launching them
in the air again.. In the air, I can do anything. On the ground, I can do little. Though I
probably need to find someone to judge me so that I can find how how I truly stand.

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
If I were a smash character I would definitely be a close range fighter. Since I practice Judo I would be very specialized on throws and have a CG. Aerial game wouldn't be that good but on the ground I could beat the crap out of everyone. Taunt would be something foxalike: "Come on!". Not too sure about the specials, something with Hadouken would be cool. Generally I would resemble Goh Hinogami from Virtua Fighter 5

Kieso

Smash Cadet
Id be 'Manana' and my list of skills:
(Slightly heavy, and avg. speed. Strong attacks)
-Bear Blasting
-Hump Catting (similar to bear blasting)
-Throw power thirst at my enemies, (similar to pikmin, all do different effects)

my taunt would be various catchphrases:
-"I win at everything forever"
-"AAAH"
-"Think fast douche-***"

Ah.. If only.

Link he come to town...

Smash Apprentice
Kieso's character is perposterone...

If I could add a character to brawl, he'd be about captain falcon's weight, have stronger, single hits, be able to combo his hits well (thinking captain falcon of melee, that's right I'd have a pretty good hitstun, atleast enough to actually string many many moves together) a very good down air meteor smash, 1 projectile thats strong, but definately not spammable, more of an edgeguarding tool, a fairly fast running speed, nothing like foxes or falcons, but definately better than marios, even to give chase, a couple of moves with a pretty good range, think marths new ftilt range, have very little lag after or before moves, have many good ways to finish characters early (melee knee early), and as my most unique trait, i'd be able to shield out of every move. with so much good stuff going for me my giant downfall would be, my up b would do nothing for recovery, its just another attack, that's right im super gimpable.

if I were actualyl a character, i would suck.

Top Bottom