• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If you were to create your own Pikmin, what would that be?

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
If you were to create a new Pikmin, what would that be? I'm rather interested in many ideas.

(P.S. Do you think there should be a Pikmin 3 Discussion?)

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
A bluew pikmin with Purple's strength and white's latch abilities. But that would be overpowered, huh? :laugh:

I'd love to see a Pikmin 3 discussion, but I think that belongs in another topic somewhere... ? Try it.

Zori

Smash Champion
Falcon pikmin- A pikmin whos sole purpose in life is to do a falcon punch 1/100 chance of piking one

blue cheez

Smash Cadet
bulbmin- resistant to everything non-physical. AND they are already in the game.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
falcon pikmen, lol

If I were to create my own pikmen, i'd make a red pikmen with tusks. His battle cry would be ROLL TIDE, and when he died, big creepy lookin' letters would appear across the screen cryin' "the Bear will come back to eat you"

Hashire Kazemeijin

Smash Cadet
I would make a green Pikmin with wind abilities. When thrown, they spin around and make a mini tornado whether latched or not which holds them in place and does minor damage. Also, if the throw misses, but is close to the opponent, it slightly blows them in a backwards direction like Latios/Latias.

koloblican11763

Smash Apprentice
Falcon Pikmin FTW srsly. Wouldn't that be the most awesome thing in the world to see a little pikmin with a Cpt Falcon helmet on, his leaf sticking out of it, and when you throw it he winds up his little tiny fist, and if you time it right it hits them for like 15% and does good knock back? Imagine the voice, it would be like a thousand times more cute then Kirbys. And instead of a falcon its a Fiery Bulborb that appears when he punches. lol GIF needed...

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Haha wow im glad people like my falcon pikmin.
FALCON PIKMIN: When Olimar plucks one out, it is an orange Pikmin with a CPT. FALCON Helmet. 1/100 chance of picking one up.

Olimar's Pikmin Throw: When Falcon Pikmin is thrown and latches on to enemy, performs Cpt. Falcon's Up-B

Olimar's F-Smash: Falcon Pikmin performs Cpt. Falcon's Side-B

Olimar's U-Smash: Falcon Pikmin performs Cpt. Falcon's U-Smash

Olimar's D-Smash: Falcon Pikmin performs Cpt. Falcon's F-Air

Olimar's F-Air: Falcon Pikmin performs Side-B (still held on by Olimar), with spike effect

Olimar's B-Air: Same as F-Air

Olimar's D-Air: Falcon Pikmin does Cpt. Falcon's D-Air (SHORT FEET)

Olimar's D-Throw: The Pikmin before Falcon Pikmin holds enemy, and FALCCCCOOON PUUUNCH

Olimar's U-Throw: Falcon Pikmin performs Cpt. Falcon's Side-B, then Up-B

Olimar's B-Throw: Flying Falcon Pikmin Bicycle kick

Olimar's F-Throw: Flying Falcon Pikmin headbutt

keeper

Smash Champion
A black pikmin that just hovers above the ground and goes straight and follows the platform and just goes through people and hits them, kind of like a slower Piplup.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
FALCON PIKMIN: When Olimar plucks one out, it is an orange Pikmin with a CPT. FALCON Helmet. 1/100 chance of picking one up...

...Olimar's F-Throw: Flying Falcon Pikmin headbutt
you've taken this a little too far buddy

Zori

Smash Champion
Falcon Pikmin FTW srsly. Wouldn't that be the most awesome thing in the world to see a little pikmin with a Cpt Falcon helmet on, his leaf sticking out of it, and when you throw it he winds up his little tiny fist, and if you time it right it hits them for like 15% and does good knock back? Imagine the voice, it would be like a thousand times more cute then Kirbys. And instead of a falcon its a Fiery Bulborb that appears when he punches. lol GIF needed...

Just for this post im going to make a signature of a falcon pikmin with animation and everything expect it in this topic or in my topic in the next 3 days.

koloblican11763

Smash Apprentice
you've taken this a little too far buddy
No, he hasn't taken it too far, I might dare say he hasn't taken it far enough! The Falcon Pikmin should be the poster boy for Olimar all over the world. His tiny helmet and hilarious squeaky "Bulborb Punch!" should strike fear in the hearts of Olimars enemies. Power to the Falcon Pikmin!!!

Top Bottom