• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IGNorant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drippy

Smash Ace
LOL this video stinks, more like eggnorant. I understand not knowing Masked Man if you haven't played the series but c'mon, DOWN AIR?

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Oh geez, give 'em a break. They're not super competitive smashers, and it HAS been a while since the last time Lucas officially appeared in a Smash game, so it might be a little hard to remember which move did what exactly. I remember I was a little unsure of what exactly that move was (the back-air I now know.) Also, you gotta take in mind that Mother3 is NOT widely accessible unless you genuinely have the want to play it. You're not just gonna stumble across it in the store and say, "Hey, that looks like a hip and happenin' game!"

They were very happy and excited to see Lucas back. Why can't you guys appreciate that?

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
It could have definitely been a ton worse. Also you cant really get mad at someone for not playing a game that doesn't have an official international release. The fan translation is great but not many will play it unless they want to go find it and patch an emulated version of Mother 3.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Probably doesn't need its own thread. I added it to the video thread for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom