• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Appreciation Thread.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Double checked. Enshoku was on my clan's list, he was there, along with his secondary AND his location. So, that's not viable.

Next, I said that ROITH was one of my loyal members.

The Mediator: And what don't you exactly agreed with? I signed this petition a while ago anyway, but I want to be in a clan that's ABOUT IKE. Deus de Animus says you can join, even if Ike is not your main; which I am fully against.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Ha! You DID say Enshoku was one of your loyal members! I quote:

"But right now, I have very few extremely loyal members it seem; the most loyal being Enshoku, and Roith I beileve; but in those I see a great potential. Every other little Ike clan seems more laid back, mine is for serious people; which Is why combining for Casual and Competitive players would be bad, for the simple reason of our grounds." -RoK the Reaper

Bwahahaha. Okay, sorry. I just had to prove that I saw that some where and wasn't crazy. Continue on people. ^_^

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
also, you never had me posted on the B4BC page, at least not from what I saw. I both checked in the Ohio section, and had firefox scout the page for my name. It wasn't on there. The reason I quit because I don't wish to be a false epitome of B4BC's group perspective, and I'm also useless. Nice to see a bit of group discussion about me, but it really isn't warranted.

sumimasen if I've bothered you or offended you by leaving.
LAUGH A LITTLE THOUGH, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!

XACE-K- check your facts. Don't make me pull out the "blasphemy" sword, then beat you with the whip of "hypocrisy". I was one of the first in blood-4-blood, joining not too long after roith, and have had a positive impact as far as most people are concerned.

☻Ω⌡ì

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
what does that have to do with anything?
That was in reference to what you said on the B4BC thread =/

The Mediator: And what don't you exactly agreed with? I signed this petition a while ago anyway, but I want to be in a clan that's ABOUT IKE. Deus de Animus says you can join, even if Ike is not your main; which I am fully against.
I never agreed with your... zealotry. I support the B4BC, as I like the idea of a clan that focuses DIRECTLY on one character. However, some of the things you do are a little... overkill.
For example, the business with SageMoon. I thought that it was a little unreasonable to kick him out like that, just because he wanted some more options in the future.

And... when you signed the petition, you pretty much said that you would only support it if all the clans united under B4BC.

Anyways... I'm not trying to start an argument, merely answering your question =)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Enshoku: No, you weren't in the Ohio section; before everything was organized you WERE listed. You aren't the epitome of anything; I don't know who told you that you were the pride and joy of this clan, as it prides itself upon ALL members, no one is the pinnacle of anything YET. Though, do hate to lose ya, I couldn't say that I didn't see it coming. With or without Enshoku, life goes on.

"Live your life and crush your enemies, your existence is only for a single life".

The Mediator: I have strict policies, what Sagemoon did was unacceptable. Me and Zar were like.. say Obama and Hilary. You can't be with one campaign and with the other simutaneously; it doesn't work, it's one or the other. He's playing both sides until there appears to be a clear winner and planning on switching sides. Instead of loyalty to further a clan, regardless of it's position; he wants to be a fair weather clansman and do what's the most reasonable for him even though he already joined B4BC instead of looking out for the whole CLAN. I'm sorry, don't need any more of that.

Some people see me as an extremist, some see me as an elitist. Others see me as an arrogant, ignorant fool, and others think of me as a stubborn person. My passion for everything I do shall lead me to victory in all my endeavors; and I train hard enough to make sure my words are heard, if you're depth; I'll give you the ability to percieve decibals.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Enshoku: No, you weren't in the Ohio section; before everything was organized you WERE listed. You aren't the epitome of anything;
do we have the same definition for epitome? Because my definition is that an epitome is an ideal example. I only stated that did not wish to become AN epitome of how the b4bc group acts. That is all, RAmen.
I don't know who told you that you were the pride and joy of this clan, as it prides itself upon ALL members, no one is the pinnacle of anything YET. Though, do hate to lose ya, I couldn't say that I didn't see it coming. With or without Enshoku, life goes on.
You make it seem like I act like I'm saying that I carried he clan. I definetly had my role in the clan but meh...

also
:Hate is a strong word
But I really really really don't like you
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you
Brought you around
And you just brought me down.
Hate is a strong word.
But I really really really don't like you.

"Live your life and crush your enemies, your existence is only for a single life".
Some people see me as an extremist, some see me as an elitist. Others see me as an arrogant, ignorant fool, and others think of me as a stubborn person. My passion for everything I do shall lead me to victory in all my endeavors; and I train hard enough to make sure my words are heard, if you're depth; I'll give you the ability to percieve decibals.
what's with not mentioning anything good people may think of you? Be kind to one's own self.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
C'mon, you guys! It doesn't matter. Enshoku is in DdA now, RoK is moving on, everything's okay...stop arguing!! This is the Appreciation Thread! APPRECIATE (Ike)!! T_T
I rather like the blacked out excerpt from the song hate(really don't like)
Ike-ism is my new religion. I'll have to kick Pastafarism to the curb for the time being, but I'm sure the FSM won't mind too much :ohwell:

Torchik

Smash Ace
Shoki, let me just tell you, that you ALWAYS have my permission to post a pic if it has something to do with owning an arrogant B4BC person. Also, your sig REALLY scares me. Like, a lot. I hate clowns. *shivers*

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Shoki, let me just tell you, that you ALWAYS have my permission to post a pic if it has something to do with owning an arrogant B4BC person. Also, your sig REALLY scares me. Like, a lot. I hate clowns. *shivers*
it's an inside joke within my family and friends that my brother tyrek likes vanilla pudding. My friend matt likes to think of "vanilla" pudding as something else :/

i tried posting this picture in my previous post, so if it doesn't work this time ill link it.

Gray

Smash Journeyman
omglol Ike is teh best characterz!
...In RD.
So yeah, I like Ike. I mean, he fights for his friends. You can't get much better than that.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
At a friends house and was able to post. Wow, you guys really picked up on the posting.

Hi enshoku. Welcome back.

@Torchik, What happened Alex, who are all these new people. I'm not complaining. I'm glad there here but jeez, I'm gettin confused.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
At a friends house and was able to post. Wow, you guys really picked up on the posting.

@Torchik, What happened Alex, who are all these new people. I'm not complaining. I'm glad there here but jeez, I'm gettin confused.
even though I'm neither the infallible torchik, or that Alex *** I can answer your question...

as for why there are a few new people in the topic, I believe they were simply commenting on the fact that I quit blood-4-blood and joined Dda. no-one commented on my black haired Ike picture though :/

Torchik

Smash Ace
I liked it...Ike looks better in blue, though. ^_^ Ummm, I dunno most of the new peeps. Oh, and it's not clan bashing if someone deserves to get owned. I mean, I'm sorry, but some of the B4BC people are REALLY arrogant and they deserve it. Anyways, we're not in this thread to discuss the guilds. Let there be Ike! ^_^

Gray

Smash Journeyman

Anyone who isn't obsessed over clan drama or Ike's tier placing would be a great change of pace really.

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
That picture is hysterical Enshoku. I really don't see how people keep clamouring at Marth being top tier. He seems good still but not massively better than all of the other characters. Sadly, Toon Link seems to be top tier material....

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone, long time no see. how's everyone here at the ike appreciation thread?
i know what you mean torchik, i wanted to have a Goodbye Melee Party but like...none of my friends like Nintendo or Melee that much. *sigh* it's lonely here. kinda the only Nintendo fanboy in my town. lol.
and like everyone else, I can't wait for tomorrow! i'll be on the forums more often from now on too :D

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
lol, sorry i've been gone for so long. did i miss anything important? i'm guessing there's about 521,347 ike Guilds by now. lol
and my reason for being gone...um. idk really. it was kinda hard to keep up with all the posts and brawl was still a while away so i decided to take a break. but now that brawl comes out tomorrow, i'll be a regular on here once again :D
and... teehee, i live in the easternmost timezone of the US so i get brawl first!!! but i'm not rushing to get brawl at like 12:01 in the morning so i kinda...don't get brawl first. lol

Top Bottom