• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Board Compilation Complete

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
hopefully parents will give me my wii back to practice for WHOBO this week and I will be able to send the replays... hopefully

@Ryko: Don't forget to add my wii # and brawl FC

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I forgot to give my SD card to my dad when he went back home so I could have my bro put the replays on there -_-. If anything, It'll be after WHOBO when I can get em to you.

metroid1117

Smash Master
darn it, I wish I knew how to work with an SD card on my PC =/ cause I'm an idiot, I did a few funny things with my Ike online wi-fi.
Save the replay onto the Wii or the SD card (if you saved it onto the Wii, you'll have to copy it over to the SD card), load the SD card onto your computer, copy+paste the replays onto your computer, then e-mail the replays to Rykoshet.

Project D

Smash Journeyman
no!!! 0.o I don't think my computer has an SD reader thing, or my phone >.<

EDIT: using my bro's laptop if I can work it from there.

EDIT2: I've sent you 3 replays, i'm not sure how you can view em though. and I have doubts of the quality of my kills, since there are most likely a load of better Ike kills than what I did.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
RYKOSHET you need to add my wii # ASAP because today i believe is my last day with my wii before my dad takes it back for another week so hurry and add me so i can send the vids... i don't have sd card so i can't do it that way at the moment

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
This hasn't been a great week for me IRL, so I haven't had any chances to get any actually good replays. But what little I do have is on its way in the next day or two.. maybe I'll get featured once in the video. :urg:
Sorry Ryko. =X

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Ryko my only chance to send the videos were over the weekend and you never added me like i have been reminding you the last weeks! So I will have to send it in like another week since i don't have my wii anymore...=[

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Okay, I think I'll have to email you the clips tomorrow. I'm warning you.. some (most) of it is probably trash. But we only had like a day with my friend's recording equipment set up.. and I was off a little bit.
I'm going to send you several videos and tell you a few seconds in each one to watch. I wish I could give better clips, but we haven't had recording equipment on a good day.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
Ryko my only chance to send the videos were over the weekend and you never added me like i have been reminding you the last weeks! So I will have to send it in like another week since i don't have my wii anymore...=[
Let me know when you get the wii back and if I can I'll *cough* steal Bretts wii and capture them for you.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I hadnt checked the topic, was preoccupied. As the topic said, footage being sent in doesnt have to stop. If you still have your wii just IM me.

comboking

Smash Master
Not all the names and players in this video are in that first 90 sec? Right?
Because Bored and I aren't in there.

metroid1117

Smash Master
San's clip was amazing.

Kimchi's jab -> BAir was too good.

I'm looking forward to this :). Thanks a lot for doing this Rykoshet!

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Just gotta say, the editing is really top notch so far. The syncing's great and the name effects are pretty great. Only thing I would add to spice metroid's clip a little bit up is to shake the screen when he spikes the Ness. Same thing could be applied to A_B's Ftilt, but overall, the video looks great so far. Can't wait to see Kirk's part next.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I say we throw a shout out to Yoshi and toss a random clip of him into the video. It'll show up for half a second and confuse people.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I have a clip where I spike an Ivysaur, it jumps back up, and I Aethercide and kill it.

I also have a clip of an Fsmash + spring on Pirate Ship combo killing a G&W.

I also have a clip of Slaps's last hit of Aether comboing enemies into my charged Fsmash... twice in a row.

All LOLable. I'm wondering if I should send any of them, heh heh.

theeboredone

Smash Legend

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
man....piiiised lol
you guys are too serious

so boredom, who r u to ask me that lol,

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
If you're in need of more clips, I still might have a couple.

Is the 90 second video still gone? i wanted to see some more parts closer.
EDIT: nevermind, it's back o_O

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
zOMG. Still cannot send clips because my friend with the recordings decided to kill his phone today and I couldn't get a hold of him.
It's getting embarrassing. Just keep going with the video... I'll send you a giant mass of crappy clips soon enough in hopes that one of them will get in... :urg:
And if it's too late, it's too late.

Top Bottom