• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Ike Boards Bi-Weeklies Thread ~ Come in and discuss ideas! ~

Would you like to see the bi-weeklies start up again?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
This is why Nysyarc and I are two owners and we set most of the other Ikes to Administrators.

We can kick them, ban them, or troll them back all day. We'll turn it into OUR fun.
I know, I used to be a Xat-addict. Dx They just tend to Private Chat me a LOT. It's a reason why I never get on Xat anymore. :urg:

EDIT: Heehee, top page. :3

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I don't know much about Xat, but can't you make a completely new account for yourself so they don't find you?
Nah, Xat goes by IP-Address... Well, sorta. It plants an XML script file in system32 so it'll know who you are when you get on any Xat. (I kinda found that out when I switched to my laptop's built-in administrator account and I had to remake my Xat name/pic/description thingy. XD)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
... so different user accounts give different IP addresses? didn't know that o_O (Cause that happens to me all the time)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, its pretty annoying when im trying to talk to some one and i'm getting like, 5 private messages from wifi 'buddiez' who i remembered why i stopped talknig to them the instant they talk

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
yeah, its pretty annoying when im trying to talk to some one and i'm getting like, 5 private messages from wifi 'buddiez' who i remembered why i stopped talknig to them the instant they talk

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Wahh, tell me about it. There's this group of brawlers who said "YOU'RE PART OF CLAN WOO" and then I'm like, "No doodz," and disappear for a long time, come back and they're like, "YOU'RE STILL PART OF CLAN WOOOOO" but there was only like 3 people left in it, then a bunch of those members invited me into another clan and I'm DONE WITH THAT CLAN SH---- [:

By the way, GS, your avatar is scaring me. :urg:

EDIT: Oh crap, sorreh... Noticed I put "GS" instead of "GP". MEGA SORREH lol. It was your avatar that made me do it. @_@

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Dang, you guys have been busy in here. Added you to the list Mr. Doom, good stuff. We'll have a Brawl Soccer veteran among us. And yah, I'll add some rules for it into the OP.

By the way, GS, your avatar is scaring me. :urg:
LOL, put a mask on GP, your face is scaring off the ladies.

/getatme

:034:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Dang, you guys have been busy in here. Added you to the list Mr. Doom, good stuff. We'll have a Brawl Soccer veteran among us. And yah, I'll add some rules for it into the OP.

LOL, put a mask on GP, your face is scaring off the ladies.

/getatme

:034:
quiet you, but as you wish, i shall update my avatar, it needs a picture of new ike anyway

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC: OMG PINOY!!! O_O!! You speak tagalog? :p I'm filipina! XDDD

...But yeah, it does keep it alive. [: Not that this topic would die anyways. D; That'd be terrible.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah even if it stopped becoming lively it would revive itself during each bi-weekly.
and i would do you a special ike picture, but i dont commonly have blue hair so that would be a problem.
but what sorta pic we're you after and chances are i could find a pose ive already done

brett is now a currently shot down playa XP

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
yeah even if it stopped becoming lively it would revive itself during each bi-weekly.
and i would do you a special ike picture, but i dont commonly have blue hair so that would be a problem.
but what sorta pic we're you after and chances are i could find a pose ive already done

brett is now a currently shot down playa XP
LMAO, I don't think anyone commonly has blue hair. xD!! But... I dunno what kinda pic I want. D; Show me something I might like. [:

I'm trying harder now.

I mean just look at how COOL I am.

LOL you're trying too hard now. :p

Oh hey! Another girl :D

You should come to the Pika boards sometime, there's some of us there :3

Awwww, but I don't wanna go to the Pikachu forums. I like it where the "Ike"ness is lively. And besides... I... HATE... Basic Brawl... Pikachus... And their SPAMMY down-special! :urg:

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Im just going to make a safe assumption here and have everyone agree when i say.....

marth is a hater..oh and we like ike >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
actually bored I'm Indian making us sworn enemies ...

Actually nvm since to desis I'm Kashmiri. I was in new Delhi and some native born Indians hate Kashmiris so much.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
LMAO, I don't think anyone commonly has blue hair. xD!! But... I dunno what kinda pic I want. D; Show me something I might like. [:

LOL you're trying too hard now. :p

Awwww, but I don't wanna go to the Pikachu forums. I like it where the "Ike"ness is lively. And besides... I... HATE... Basic Brawl... Pikachus... And their SPAMMY down-special! :urg:
ugh, do i have to?
fine, ill try and find something you might like
i did try to get a cosplay style guide of how to jab cancel to show to the aib n00bs, but the photographer(eu best samus) dosent know the different between a plasma whip and a camera, so he stood too close...

that work for you? probably the most comical pose i did

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Well, it's better than a spammy Ike fsmash in Basic Brawl. When it hits. xD
I assign this job to you: Learn how to dodge it. D: MY IKE SHALL DOMINATE YOUR PIKACHUUUUUU!!! :urg: (Fails at fighting Pikas)

Automatic friending. Pinoy Power!!!
YESHHHH. :p

ugh, do i have to?
fine, ill try and find something you might like
i did try to get a cosplay style guide of how to jab cancel to show to the aib n00bs, but the photographer(eu best samus) dosent know the different between a plasma whip and a camera, so he stood too close...
that work for you? probably the most comical pose i did
LOL!!!!!!!!!! xD!!! That's hilarious. I love it. :psycho:

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I assign this job to you: Learn how to dodge it. D: MY IKE SHALL DOMINATE YOUR PIKACHUUUUUU!!! :urg: (Fails at fighting Pikas)
Lol, you won't have much trouble doing that. I'm not very good. But sometimes fsmash hits you in Basic Brawl even if you try to dodge, for example if someone hits you toward the Ike when the move is starting up. Then KA-BOOM!!

That's a cool cosplay, Golden-Psycho. :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
In his games, Ike would have a much less contemplative look on his face and would be telling that woman to make him a salted pork sandwich.
he would, and i was going for a more serious look, but the fact that a sudden crowd gathered and took pictures of the perverted ike just made me chuckle inside.

and ikefeind, i guess that picture works for whatever you needed?

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lol, you won't have much trouble doing that. I'm not very good. But sometimes fsmash hits you in Basic Brawl even if you try to dodge, for example if someone hits you toward the Ike when the move is starting up. Then KA-BOOM!!

That's a cool cosplay, Golden-Psycho. :D
Dx Mehh, I'm not that good either. I spend evening getting owned by my brother's Ike... And he doesn't even play as much as I do. (Although he started off using Ike, me as Marth, and I eventually began using Ike.) My main history is kinda distorted...

I did my first basic brawl of the day and guess what? A P2 that was blue Ike and a P3 that was PIKACHU! ...And a computer. But the Ike and Pikachu were fighting... And Pikachu won. Dx (I was too busy fighting the computer. That Pikachu looked dangerous!) :urg:

he would, and i was going for a more serious look, but the fact that a sudden crowd gathered and took pictures of the perverted ike just made me chuckle inside.

and ikefeind, i guess that picture works for whatever you needed?
Ike probably wouldn't say anything to her at all unless she said something to him. (lol @ the Aimee moments) And yeah, that's good. 8D

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Oscar and Kieran are hilarious. Too bad I don't like using either of them. :urg: (This is now a Fire Emblem PoR/RD discussion thread).

EDIT: And it sucks that they got rid of specific support in Radiant Dawn.

Top Bottom