• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Anyone beat DKCR yet? I might try to finish it up during a break from studying.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Got a backlog of 20 games, maybe I can finish half of them by february rofl.

Bored, try to get to world 4 in DKCR =D

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea, I'm doing it by portions. After I did the first world, switched over to sonic colors, beat the first world, then played some fallout and yeah.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I wish I had something new to play that interests me. -.-
Golden Sun seems to be the only thing I wanna play atm but I have no DS and emulators fail on my comp.

san.

NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
There's many many new games out that'll probably interest you. My backlog of just games I'm really interested in is over 20 right now. I need to play super meat boy soon.

TheGreatLamenter

Smash Rookie
There's many many new games out that'll probably interest you. My backlog of just games I'm really interested in is over 20 right now. I need to play super meat boy soon.
Jesus, I know what you mean. I have a massive backlog due to a job and ****. I got like three differnt Wii games, a buncha junk on Steam and even more old ones that I just need to replay.

I just got Sin and Punishment for like $25, and I really wanna play it but instead I'll browse this and 4chan.

Like a boss.

God I'm pathetic.

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
I wish I had something new to play that interests me. -.-
Golden Sun seems to be the only thing I wanna play atm but I have no DS and emulators fail on my comp.
hey...
why do emulators fail on your computer?

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I noticed something strange on SV: you normally can't (unless i'm doing it wrong) aether right from the edge to the moving platform, but if you happen to hit a shield/someone, you'll sometimes land on the platform (and get punished e_e)

Also, why is ZSS such a bad match-up? The few zss i fought didn't have much ike experience, but i didn't feel like it was that bad anyway, what am i missing?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Her uair juggle and speed. Its not worse than 60/40

Up close its even on who hits first, bad 1 frame jab (we can jab her out of her attempted jab cancels, and shield jab 3 if we werent hit in the air)/4 frame utilt that sets up uair juggles vs 3 frame jab that gives 20%

Given her light weight, those jab cancels add up.

Aether spiking equals death if they panic and up B, otherwise her 2nd is too good at getting back from it.

Uair is ridiculous and is hard to anticipate due to how fast and disjointed it is.

With dsmash just DI differently put of the stun to make it harder to follow up with a move.

ZSS's side b is 4 frames slower than fair, and thats for the initial hitbox. But its great at hitting aether :/ so don't get sent low or you eat a lot of damage.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Her uair juggle and speed. Its not worse than 60/40

Up close its even on who hits first, bad 1 frame jab (we can jab her out of her attempted jab cancels, and shield jab 3 if we werent hit in the air)/4 frame utilt that sets up uair juggles vs 3 frame jab that gives 20%

Given her light weight, those jab cancels add up.

Aether spiking equals death if they panic and up B, otherwise her 2nd is too good at getting back from it.

Uair is ridiculous and is hard to anticipate due to how fast and disjointed it is.

With dsmash just DI differently put of the stun to make it harder to follow up with a move.

ZSS's side b is 4 frames slower than fair, and thats for the initial hitbox. But its great at hitting aether :/ so don't get sent low or you eat a lot of damage.
this, so very this
although its worse for r.o.b, typical i pick bad secondaries, both crap vs. the same chars XD
but yeah, if you get jabbed jsut mash A, it works oddly enough. or if they jsut do the jab combo, hold shield, its not a good mvoe for her XD

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Ussi, it's actually pretty difficult to get up close to Zamus. Punishing her does not exist. The reason the match-up is hard is because she has no cooldown on her neutral B.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i only talked about the up close game. And somewhat about recovering.

I did not mention anything about the nuetral + distance position cause i wad answering why its not so bad

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
@Redex oh
@Slaps, something might just be wrong with your cpu what are you trying to play?

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
random blue screens.. TRAP CAUSE UNKNOWN.. asians solve problem plz.. its serious soooooo yeah... =\
jab it.

Oh my school had the most unorganized tournament ever. People were coming in as last minute entries, and some even didn't pay the entry fee yet or have parents sign a permission slip because Black Ops was there. FFAs, FFAs everywhere. At least I lost to a pretty good Snake on a 1v1 match. No one was following any rules set up (Attack spam is banned, win is determined by stocks and percents) If it weren't for that Sudden Death, I would have won. we both had 2 stock each 124% (me) to 125% (Snake player). Didn't get to save because was not on hacked Wii and it went to 5 minute time out (for speed sake). Such a great game though. Afterwords, knocked out of Black ops and then played RB3 for teh lulz. But I lost my iPod :( What do I jab to get it back?

Someone help me with the Snake MU when they have the chance.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
@Redex oh
@Slaps, something might just be wrong with your cpu what are you trying to play?
League of Legends/Combat Arms... Random crashes but only while i play a game.. completely random, not related to whether my comp can take it or not.. i got 6GB Ram and i7 920 cpu.. I think i can handle those games XD

Rangerike

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Thatsrike
Might be the processor or you might just need to update drivers
Sorry I cant be more help

Top Bottom