• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Lmfao. I'll tell you guys the story about this.

This is my buddy, Cheedoh. He joined in Sep 2009 and only ever posted (and only a couple times) in the Dallas social thread.
For whatever reason, he's having an internet impulse day (he made a Tumblr blog that he'll never use today to).

Earlier today (I wasn't there), in a dorm cafeteria, he and other friends were in line for something. Cheedoh is a loud talker and loves any type of hype. They were talking about Sentinel's announcement in MvC3 and the videos released today. Cheedoh kept talking louder and the surrounding people kept talking quieter and quieter.
Until he yells exactly what he posted.
All surrounding area was silenced.
Including the cute girls that the other friends may have wanted to talk to.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
milesg2g said:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12075320&postcount=82

If you read this thread post, you'll see that I will be notifying every character board mod about this idea. We'd like you to start a character PR for the players that main or represent your character in tourney. This way we can keep all bias opinions out of the Top 5 ranking. Once you all come to an agreement please notify me in the Top 5 PR or simply message me on swf. Please and Thank you.
I got this PM from milesg2g today. I don't know how inspired this project really is or whether it'll actually be anything important when it's done but we might as well play along for fun if nothing else. So we've got to come up with a top 5 Ike mains who attend tournaments list.

I guess everybody just give your opinions until we come to an agreement.

Some candidates, in no particular order (sorry if I forget anyone, just brainstorming (and sorry Brett, I herd u haven't been to a tourney in awhile)):

San
Mr. Doom
Bored
RedX
Slaps
Ryo
Nysyarc
?

:248:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'm gonna just say lol fail to mile for ignoring San's Ike list that is on the first page of his thread.. i will agree with it too

San
Ryo
Mr. Doom
TheBoredOne
Nsyarc

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
That must be it. But yah he seems to have completely ignored San's post cause he has the top Ikes as San, Mr. Doom, Meneil and Rykoshet, with nobody for fifth. Mr. Doom I have no problem with at second place, and Meneil I don't have a problem with being up there (granted I haven't heard much in the way of offline tourneys from her recently but I know she has a legit Ike), but Ryko hasn't played Brawl in forever, lol.

:248:

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Ryko doesn't even main Ike. You still gotta give credit to Ryo, because whenever he does go...he does well.

My list would be around the lines of right now.

Ryo
San
Mr. Doom
Bored
???

Reason I give Ryo over San is because San hasn't been active in a while (neither have I).

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Forgot to ask if San(or anyone here) is going to VC9 tomorrow. :l
I'll be there myself most likely if I wake up early enough.

Top Bottom