• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
I think that caption is wrong because I see two Rangers. Either way, still needs more ninjas. I don't even think they have enough ninjas for -1 Rangers. Now what did we learn today? The Power Ranger:Naruto ninjas MU ratio.

EDIT: Noticed no Kakashi. No wonder they are screwed.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Kinda pathetic how there are so many Narutos and Sasukes LOL.

New Power Ranger season started today on Nickelodeon. It's being produced by Saban again. Heck, even Bulk is back!

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
REALLY?!
what are their powers this time?
i stopped watching when they were magical power rangers
my massively christian "I won't judge things" brother and I watched the first episode and once it ended he proceeded to turn off the tv and sit in silence for 5 minutes before saying the best thing ever: "that was just.....gay"

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
They are samurais now. I was on and off Power Rangers then ended altogether at Ninja Storm or that Dinosaur one. Lightspeed was my favorite for some reason. I even have the N64 game from back then. I even remember getting mad at my friend for deleting the data for it. Ah, good times.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yeah, it's samurais. I stopped watching after Turbo...which is when Tommy left. I watched a bit of Dino Thunder, because Tommy came back as the black ranger. Total fan service lol.

But yeah, Tommy is actually a pretty good actor, given how much he's done the role. Though the actors never did the spandex fighting (which was taken from the japanese series or done by stunt men). Only time Tommy did any spandex fighting was against Jason when Tommy was evil.

Fun fact: Despite Tommy and Jason being best friends in the show, they hated each other off the set LOL.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I watched like a few of the first season and stopped. I have no clue what most of you guys are talking about.

Munzy

Smash Cadet
I had respect for the original lol. and the actor Johnny Yong Bosch who plays one of the power rangers in the original cuz he does the voice of firion in for final fantasy 2 in dissidia haha XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I had respect for the original lol. and the actor Johnny Yong Bosch who plays one of the power rangers in the original cuz he does the voice of firion in for final fantasy 2 in dissidia haha XD
Bosch was really good. He also voiced Vash in Trigun.

didn't one of the actors from the original power rangers murder someone? >_>
I'm not sure. I do know the original Yellow ranger (azn girl) died in a car accident later on.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Aw, my middle sister liked her for being yellow.

black ranger was broke in the power rangers game. There this one fighting game.. all you had to do was spam his spinning attack with a turbo button :x CPUs on the hardest level just couldn't do anything. But i was only 5 when i played it so lol I don't know if its really broke or not.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
ffffff the yellow ranger died.....fffffff

and i stopped watching power rangers since dino thunder and now theres another one? lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Its too bad in multiplayer mode, the fights had to be realistic to happen.. meaning power rangers (as well as anyone else for the first point) couldn't fight themselves or the giant robot they transform into... (long forgotten the name of it)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I've honestly told myself that if I were to ever dress up for Halloween again, I'd go as Captain Falcon (pink outfit) or Green Ranger. And not some crappy outfit either. I'm talking about pulling out the spandex.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sen, I knew you were into lolis, but now guys? If I was any other guy, I'd be scared, but my high testosterone levels and manliness prevent me from experiencing fear.

Top Bottom