• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
why would you want to be like a pedophile.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Man, if Silven was still around, he'd run all you lolis down into the ground lol. I can just imagine him now...

"What the ****? Dude, that's just dumb o_o"

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I met Silven only 2 times... and He probably would say that.

And Sen, go get top 8 in a noteworthy tourney then. (30+ peepz that know competitive gaming)

also, my theory on being a loli, its not being a pedophile if it isn't real life.. Besides little girls in real life are not as cute as anime girls.... though some can get close.

I feel bad for any daughters whose fathers are pedophiles

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Man, if Silven was still around, he'd run all you lolis down into the ground lol. I can just imagine him now...

"What the ****? Dude, that's just dumb o_o"
Someone would get so salty for others having a fetish for loving something out of pure fiction? Kinda wanna meet this Silven guy now lol

@USSI: Mmmmkay, I'll go get top 8@ the next Genesis, if I get my application for wally world accepted XD

also, my theory on being a loli, its not being a pedophile if it isn't real life.. Besides little girls in real life are not as cute as anime girls....
Seconding this to the division power of scruffy.
Besides, my current GF doesn't really have an issue with it XD, hell she would even go and try to make child like remarks to tease me when she feels like she is in the mood lol

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Someone would get so salty for others having a fetish for loving something out of pure fiction? Kinda wanna meet this Silven guy now lol

@USSI: Mmmmkay, I'll go get top 8@ the next Genesis, if I get my application for wally world accepted XD
He's more of a realist. He wouldn't believe that one should love something that's in pixels lol (and don't say pictures of people are pixels).

Glad Packers won, Steelers were fave...so root for th eunderdog.

And I agree with one not being a pedophile if they like loli. It's just messing around with you guys. I know a lot of Smash ppl into furries, and I'm fine with that. I mean, I don't think they would create relations irl with one.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I was rooting for steelers :< mainly cause they were the closest to my region lol, otherwise i really didn't care

I'm imaginative, i like fantasy a lot and going past real life limits.

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
seriously..... whats a loli?

the 2 things that come to my mind:
Lolipop
Laughing out Loud
...........................................................hmmm

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
@Sen Well... I was just snooping around the internet after looking up scripts for RPG Maker VX, and then just decided to visit Smashboards for the heck of it. After seeing a group invite, I was like, "Lemme check up on the Ike boards o:"....

Soooo, yep. That's it, really. ,_,

Cristina sadly is more manly than loli fans.
LOL, is that a good thing? ,_,

B...but she plays martha rite?
More than half the time; when I'm not using Ike. o:

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
@Sen Well... I was just snooping around the internet after looking up scripts for RPG Maker VX, and then just decided to visit Smashboards for the heck of it. After seeing a group invite, I was like, "Lemme check up on the Ike boards o:"....

Soooo, yep. That's it, really. ,_,

LOL, is that a good thing? ,_,
Should drop by more often tho.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Green Baaaaaaaaaaaay.

Pretty good game though, Steelers had some chances to bring it back.

Oh and hi again Cristina. :awesome:

:248:

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Wait, hah, Steelers lost?

And uh... Crayfish... You spelled my name wrong. T__T Thanks anyways, thoo, lolz.

Edit: Oh HAH, I see you edited it thar. I 'preciate that. 8D

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Yah, trailing the whole time. Fan base was divided in my house, 4 against 4. I also made a bet with my brother that the Black Eyed Peas would play that new hit of theirs to open AND close their show... the one with the same lyrics over and over that everyone knows and that I'm so sick of I won't type them here.

I won that bet. I did not see the Slash part coming though, made me happy.

:248:

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
That half time was EPIC. Who knew glowing green people forming arrows could be so awesome. 8D

AND HAH, TAKE THAT STEELERS. ROOOAR. IN YO FACES. HAHAH. HAH.

/getatme

Top Bottom