• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
Man, missed it by that much. Oh well, 10001 for the win.

Just had a smashfest last night and we did a doubles round-robin... local Pikachu main Lamb and a level 9 Luigi took games off a few of the actual teams that were there, and me and a guy who had never teamed before ended up winning. It was lulz.

:248:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wow, low quality then?

so my next tournament is confirmed for july 23rd in london, for the first time ever i will actually have a team partner that is better than me (ouch, that hurts to admit)
game on for team mid-tier

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
wow, low quality then?
No, that's what makes it so ridiculous, lol. The team that dropped 2 games to Lamb and the CPU came second place at our last actual tourney, and the other team that dropped 1 game to them have been teaming with each other for years. Vids will be up soon to prove they legitimately lost to a dude and a computer Luigi, we saved all the replays.

:248:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yes i got it from bored too xD

I've said it cause NO one else says it so it sound unique xD in the MMO world at least.

:phone:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Supposed to land? Tough to land if MK abuses his mix up potenial

Suppose to hurt? Yes MK is not immune to the horrors of jab mindgames

I'm reading Angel Densetsu and its soooooo silly. I love the core concept of the most scariest looking person alive being the most pure at heart lololol

AN(M)ist

Smash Ace
NNID
abidmozaffar
3DS FC
1134-9541-1303
-_-....

and for 249 and 299, that's..... better of my expectation. and nintendo's gonna happen tommorrrow.

man,,, i'll be downright lying if i even said 'meh'.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol @ halo 4

What is psp2 gonna do? I figured it'd be a handheld since it wasn't called ps4 lol

What did mircosoft do?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yawn... I can't wait to see skyward swird..

Halo 4 gonn troll the halo community hard calling it.

so its gonna be brawl to melee then?
there was too many kinect games showcased, but i loved the idea used by deadliest warrior: legends

for a man who loves hearing and knowing about wars and barons all throughout history. the idea of pitting vlad the impaler against Genghis khan was beautiful

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Found this picture at work yesterday and lol'd:

As for E3, one of my roommates showed me part of Sony's conference with the Vita and I was at least impressed with the prices. Still not gonna shell out that much for portable gaming, though.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Saw a supposedly leaked list of Nintendo's conference. If it's true, we'll be seeing the next SSB game.

Also: Vita is going to fall flat on it's face. Just like the original PSP. Everybody thought that thing would beat the DS, and it wasn't even close.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lol next SSB already? Hope they be lazy and take melee's design and add better graphics and force ledge get ups after some ledgegrabs

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Thing about Vita is, how can they stop Pokemon, Mario Kart, and Super Mario 3DS?

I predict that the two handhelds will just expand the Market, with 3DS getting great sales and Vita getting good sales.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
This just in.

Nintendo announces Mario game for the Vita.

Vita becomes instant success.

Nintendo then proceeds to crush the Vita underfoot for the next 5 years.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
The typo almost made the post confusing.

I will be watching the conference at the NGG chat.

Use gametrailers, it's the best.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its going to happen
reggies voice sounded sexy when he said about it
the whole new console thing sounds pro too

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Thing about Vita is, how can they stop Pokemon, Mario Kart, and Super Mario 3DS?

I predict that the two handhelds will just expand the Market, with 3DS getting great sales and Vita getting good sales.
Uncharted, Resistance, Killzone, Little Big Planet.

They mentioned SSB4 being on the 3DS and Wiiu. That's about it. But it's there. And Sakuri(sp?) is back.
Yep, just an announcement. The wannabe Ipad with buttons is just a "protoype" apparently. Better be, cause that controller looks ugly and is ********.

The console looks like a mix between a 360 and Wii. The stuff isn't due out until next year, so next E3 will have more details.

Overall, a crappy conference from Nintendo.

Top Bottom