• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
And they may be MK banned if they happen, which I suppose is cool.
!!!

So Smash Nova Scotia may no longer be the only community in the world to have banned MK in competition? In order to use our motto then you'll just need to step it up and beat everyone with Ike. "We ban MK and lose to Ikes".

:248:

Helix King

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3909-7925-3850
San Antonio... I dunno, the PR's 1-8 with the exception of megafox and JRUGS seems like they are bored out of their minds with the game, so RARELY do people get help. JRUGS is the only one who seems to Give/Get help from the PR. I really want to change our PR, but it's tough. No disrespect, he's a cool guy and a great player, but Espy has bean #1 for TOO long.
Sadly, someone I've never met is the only one ACTUALLY helping me. (thanks San)

Megafox is soooo tiny. But damn he's good. him being 13 kinda destroys my moral though....

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Yeah, got bored of the avatar.

EDIT: Ryo, Ben stop lurking, it's 3AM already just post =)
I didn't have anything to say at the time, so I didn't want to spam post. My apologies, O great san. :embarrass:

And now I DO have something to say. Gonna go to an offline tourney tomorrow in Alabamer and work dat Ike some. Wish me luck.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Apparently i'm good at finding the right type of jewelery that my sister is looking for.. As said by her :| now she wants to always go with me.

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I didn't have anything to say at the time, so I didn't want to spam post. My apologies, O great san. :embarrass:

And now I DO have something to say. Gonna go to an offline tourney tomorrow in Alabamer and work dat Ike some. Wish me luck.
Ben, go to Aiken, South Carolina on July 2nd if you have the chance. You'll get to meet me at a tournament if you do.
That goes for everyone.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Ben, go to Aiken, South Carolina on July 2nd if you have the chance. You'll get to meet me at a tournament if you do.
That goes for everyone.
1. I have weekend duty that weekend, and I'm sure NO ONE wants to have that, so I don't see myself switching with anyone(possibility is still there, though).

2. THAT'S A MUTHA EFFIN 8 HOUR DRIVE

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wish I could go to a tourney anytime soon.. Oh well *shrug*.

My Jigglypuff still needs a bit of work, Berserker. It's getting there, though =)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That goes for everyone.
I may be in Iowa on that day. Or, my managers might be douches and make me work that day even though I've requested time off.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
5 hour trip to Aiken, yet I really should go regardless of not placing high, but no funds mean no go. Hate having to still look for a job and get the whole please wait for a certain amount of days to contact back or resubmit your application nonsese. Would be so desperate now as to clean toilets for 5 an hour or 10 per stall if I had to.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
In grand finals. Due to an attempted greedy spike.
It's my style of losing:
Make a huge upset... and then choke and throw it away.

But I already have the biggest possible choke out of my way. When I only had to grab a ledge to 2-0 Hyro at WHOBO2 last year, but I went for a spike and missed and died. And then lost the next game.
I at least know I can never choke harder than that.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Brett is gonna aether spike to dtilt to walk off suicide dair

Then choke at the amazing combo that would never work on anyone else.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
That's what I feel when I visit the stage discussion forums.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Eight hour drive?

Bish, I'm driving SIXTEEN AND A HALF HOURS TO GET THERE.
Then option 1 still stands. Oh btw I lost to diddy and then metaknight, which goes to show me being out of it for so long. I know the mk matchup but I guess I can't control my anger and keep cool enough to think clearly while playing. *sigh* oh well I still like Ike.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Why get angry at the game? If it means that much then pick a better character?

I mean when i got angry at ike i switched to pika, then after Pika just up and left me, I took Ike back.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Buy the remake for the ocarina, sell the remake on ebay then.

But an ocarina is a real instrument sooo.. Maybe a music store xD

benaji261!

Smash Ace
OoT 3DS gonna get today playing on DS I will enjoy it.

Why get angry at the game? If it means that much then pick a better character?

I mean when i got angry at ike i switched to pika, then after Pika just up and left me, I took Ike back.

It just suck for Ike having all these disadvantages is all. I know the reasons, just that it bugs me from time to time. I'm already using lucario as my high tier, but I just don't wanna have to result to switching because I'm doubting myself here and there about winning with ike. If san can do it, then its possible.

Top Bottom