• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Boards General/Q&A Thread

theeboredone

Smash Legend
If only game freak would release rights to let a company make a pokemon mmo/moba/anythingcool
If you haven't seen the commercials...you get to also do pod racing, control a giant monster and throw **** around, and of course, light saber duels.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
My favorite Star Wars game was an arcade one actually at Chuck E Cheese. You pretty much had a pilot joystick, and it worked really well for the light saber duels as well.

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
My favorite Star Wars game was an arcade one actually at Chuck E Cheese. You pretty much had a pilot joystick, and it worked really well for the light saber duels as well.
I remember those! I sucked so bad at them though. Never passed the first level or so, but then that's when I was a kid.

My favorite Star Wars games are the Rogue Squadron games.

And speaking of Star Wars, I just recently bought the newest X-Wing Lego model. I've always wanted a Lego X-Wing, but never got to buy one until now. "Ages 8-14", I'm a kid again!

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Favorite SW game for me would have to be SotE. Never have I clocked so many hours into one game on the N64, not to mention the IG-88 fight, or the fight known as "how I stopped being a ***** and conquer my fears over a boss that can easily kill you in a few hits if you mess up slightly" XD

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Game is so good. Boss battles are just reaction based but it was pretty intense as a child.

My favorite level is that snow one where you gotta destroy stuff. Destroying those giant mechanical 4 legged things was so fun

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Just registered for my anatomy and physiology I and II classes for the respective summer terms. It's really odd seeing those in my schedule and not something like symphonic literature, ethnomusicology, etc.
So it is in motion... the path toward a health profession.

I wonder how different it will feel. I'll probably feel like I'm in school again for the first time since I finished my core classes. I bet I'll take my studies seriously.

My brother started law school last year and is at the top of his class. My high school and undergrad grades are much like his... I wonder if I'll get the same kick he apparently got starting the last leg of specialized education.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
You're gonna have to know every single body part.. of every organ system.. It was rough in Bio II Lab (with pig dissection) but that is even worse from what my sister says (who took that class)

C.J.

Smash Master
My friends who are going into medicine say it was one of the easiest classes they took o_O

C.J.

Smash Master
Oh, I wasn't saying that medicine was an easy course of study. I meant that, according to my friends that have gone into it, A&P was said to be one of the easiest class they had to take among all the millions of required courses.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Here in england, You cannot get into any sort of health profession. they have so many trained health staff that they cant afford to make any more, therefore standards are so high you have to be a genius to even get onto the class XD

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I mean, far as I understand. Getting into most med schools around here require a 3.5 GPA minimum (hispanics apply!) and a 32ish on the MCAT.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Never have I clocked so many hours into one game on the N64, not to mention the IG-88 fight, or the fight known as "how I stopped being a ***** and conquer my fears over a boss that can easily kill you in a few hits if you mess up slightly" XD
This statement is so weird when you have "IG-88" associated with a scrawny boy doing gymnastics.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I have two tournaments coming, one tomorrow and the other in a week. I've been playing a lot of sheik/ness/other characters, and at my great displeasure, my Ike has gotten even suckier as a result. So I'm not too sure who exactly I'm gonna play tomorrow...

I'll try to play Ike if I make it to the moment when replays are saved.

Top Bottom