• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike in Project SA! Playing with Fire...

Kirk

Smash Champion
Methinks I need to start hosting some PAC files...

Plenty of ideas...not a lot of coders! Hopefully we can change that...

Kirk

Smash Champion
Double post, but I don't care. :o

Latest video of mine and Ryko's project: Ragna the Bloodedge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzXo_0iH8yQ ----- Video courtesy of Rykoshet.

There's a good, detailed description in the video, but this showcases what is currently completed:

--Idle Animation changed to sword on shoulder animation.
--New 3 Hit Jab combo. Normal Jab-->Bthrow Animation kick-->Dsmash animation. Can anyone say...mindgames?
--New Ftilt. Uses Tilt Item Swing animation(i.e. if he had a beam sword). Pimp slap! Weaker, better IASA.
--New Utilt. Uses Usmash animation. Weaker, better IASA.
--New Dtilt. Uses Jab2 Animation(the kick). Acts as a solid poke.
--New Usmash. Charge animation changed to Dsmash charge. Attack uses Uthrow animation. 3 hit attack, adds a darkness effect.
--New Fsmash. Charge animation changed to Smash Item Swing Charge animation. Attack animation unchanged. Weaker overall, Tipper does more damage, adds darkness effect, and sends opponents at an EXTREME angle.

Not shown in this video:
--New Quick Draw. Removed ability to charge it. Attack replaced with Jab animation /w darkness effect. If A is pressed at the right time, executes a followup Ftilt animation that does additional darkness damage.

In the works is a new Dsmash and editing all of his aerials.

Neat!

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Spitballing another idea: I heard you can change the taunts with victory animations. If so, can you set it up like this?

Up Taunt: Prepare Yourself!
Side Taunt: I fight for my friends!
Down Taunt: You'll get no sympathy from me!

And I'm curious about his one victory animation where he jumps really high into the air: just how high does he jump?

Melfice z

Smash Ace
Yeah, it has to be.. when you consider the time it takes for him to reappear

you know what'd be totally BA?
if he threw his sword in the ground like he does in his down taunt, and then did a ganondorf hand punch taunt for "prepare yourself"

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
either way, yes you can replace taunts with victory animations(and modify sound effects, you could make him say "prepare yourself" on every attack). you can't add the dorf punch taunt though, cuz ike doesn't have that animation, but that would be awesome.

Kirk

Smash Champion
One can swap any animations, you are just limited to the animations that Ike has....so no Ganon punch deelie for Ike. Same with SFX, can put them anywhere...its just Ike has to have them.

As for the victory pose, switching that with another animation will show exactly how far up he goes lol.

Also, I'm about to put a PAC file in the 2nd post as an example. It's the new attack I gave for DownB(Counter).

You need to have Ocarina codes active and have the File Replacement Code running. Rename the file to FitIke.pac and put it here on your SD Card:

SD:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/fighter/ike

If you have any more questions on how to use it, ask. :)

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
For a wall infinite...
It would be hilarious...
Even if only once...
To change the Fthrow grunt...
To...
"I fight for my friends."

INFINITE friends.
I kind of want a video for the lulz.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
This, but start with Bthrow saying "Prepare Yourself"
YES!!! Okay that has to be done immediately, even if it doesn't stay, just for one video for the awesomeness.

Then make Eruption come out on frame 1 so you can finish them off with it, and have him say "You'll get no sympathy from me" as he does it.

:034:

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
that would make him... annoying. it would be hilarious at first, but it would get so repetitive that you would hate playing it after the first few battles that you would never do an fthrow again. and if you don't know how to remove it, well u my friend are ****ed.(like sonics side taunt)

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
(like sonics side taunt)
Lol, has someone made a Sonic variation that says "You're too slow" during every attack? That would be so annoying it would make this Ike deal seem like a slight cramp in your leg while you're eating an ice cream (see, the cramp isn't so bad you cause you have ice cream :)).

I want ice cream now.

:034:

Kirk

Smash Champion
Someone did have a brilliant idea.

Changing Sonic's idle animation into that taunt. So basically anytime you stood still..."You're too slow!!"

And since it's an idle animation, you can interrupt at any time...oh the humanity...

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Someone did have a brilliant idea.

Changing Sonic's idle animation into that taunt. So basically anytime you stood still..."You're too slow!!"

And since it's an idle animation, you can interrupt at any time...oh the humanity...
O_o

Don't tell Espy about that idea. For my sanity's sake.

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
THe Dsmash looks great, but I'm seriously loving Ftilt's ***** slap. Great job you two. I can't wait to see the finished product.

comboking

Smash Master
How can I make it so Marth's Fully Charged Neutral B does 10% damage to him like Ike?
I need the script and I need to know what numbers to edit.

I thought I would ask here considering it involves Ike.

Top Bottom