• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike or Captain Falcon: Who is manlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Captain Falcon punched the galaxy into oblivion.

Captain Falcon.

CAPTAIN FALCOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Mario77

Smash Apprentice
Falcon.

Japanese game where Ike has a manlier voice? Falcon.

OP Falcon's knee is stuff fun to smash ppl with so do not call it that ever again.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
This is where I put whether or not I like Brawl
Right... Let's compare, shall we?
Ike: Giant sword. C. Falcon: Nothing.
Ike: Blue hair. C. Falcon: Too ashamed to show his hair.
Ike: Headband. C. Falcon: Scarf.
Ike: Cape. C. Falcon: Nothing.
Ike: Strong. C. Falcon: Weak.
Ike: Fights for friends. C. Falcon: Fights to be the weakest character.
Ike: Fiery Final Smash of death. C. Falcon: Boring car Final Smash.

Ike wins by a landslide. :)

Wrath`

Smash Master
In terms of who he realy is, C falcon wins hands down, but in terms of brawl, well lets look at this

Sword+ Falcons head= Ike ownage

Anth0ny

Smash Master
"I fight for my friends"

or

"Show me ya moves!"

Yeah...no. Captain Falcon by a landslide. The real manliness battle should be between Snake and Falcon.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon only fights by his testosterone drive.

Ike needs a dumb sword. Does Ike have any kill moves that DOESN'T use his sword? Exactly.

Falcon doesn't need ****. His moves are so ****ing awesome that when it hits, the opponent is SET ABLAZE LIKE AN AFRICAN WILDFIRE. Think about that for a second.
Falcon's Final Smash, it's when he decides he doesn't want to bother with you anymore, the fight is over. He gets his car and casually runs you over on the way out.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon only fights by his testosterone drive.

Ike needs a dumb sword. Does Ike have any kill moves that DOESN'T use his sword? Exactly.

Falcon doesn't need ****. His moves are so ****ing awesome that when it hits, the opponent is SET ABLAZE LIKE AN AFRICAN WILDFIRE. Think about that for a second.
Falcon's Final Smash, it's when he decides he doesn't want to bother with you anymore, the fight is over. He gets his car and casually runs you over on the way out.
Does C. Falcon have any kill moves PERIOD? Exactly.
Captain Falcon sets you on fire? Eruption.
Captain Falcon just drives around, whereas Ike throws you into the sky and stabs you repeatedly and sets you on fire and plunges into the ground and shoots you into space. Which is manlier?

Captain Falcon isn't manly enough for that sword - check The Wrath of Koarin's picture. C. Falcon came too close to it.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
No, Captain Falcon is just some loser truck-driver with a helmet who yells while he does weak things to appear more impressive. Ike is a huge man with blue hair and an enormous sword.

SO HA!
They're basically the same heightXD

There's nothing weak about Faaaaaaaaaalconnn PUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNCCHHHH!!!!!!

Captain Falcon is a pro F-zero racer,that is in the bounty hunting business on the side.

He is bad***

Ike fights for his friends

Falcon fights just for the sake of fighting

there's no comparing the two

SO HA!:chuckle:

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
Ike:
Fights for friends
Carries BFS
Falcon:
FALCON PAUNCH!
Tight suit shows frame
Snake:
Nice behind
Huge explosives

All in all, Captain Falcon wins by a mile.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
They're basically the same heightXD

There's nothing weak about Faaaaaaaaaalconnn PUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNCCHHHH!!!!!!

Captain Falcon is a pro F-zero racer,that is in the bounty hunting business on the side.

He is bad***

Ike fights for his friends

Falcon fights just for the sake of fighting

there's no comparing the two

SO HA!:chuckle:
... THAT'S A MOOT POINT. :laugh:
There's nothing weak about Back Air/Jab/Up Tilt, and those are all faster than Falcon Punch!
Ike is a mercenary who killed a god (with help from another god, but still).
Not as much as Ike.
Ike fights for his friends, thus making him kind as well.
Falcon doesn't fight - he just loses. Watch a Brawl match.
That's right, no comparing the two.
SO HA! :chuckle:

Ike:
Fights for friends
Carries BFS
Falcon:
FALCON PAUNCH!
Tight suit shows frame
Snake:
Nice behind
Huge explosives

All in all, Captain Falcon wins by a mile.
My list at the top of the (previous) page is so much better.

This is Brawl... (insert obligatory 300 reference)

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Only a manly man can knee you in the face, not even sweetspot it, and not even care. C. Falcon FTW

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
Only a manly man can knee you in the face, not even sweetspot it, and not even care. C. Falcon FTW
Snake. His Forward Tilt doesn't sweetspot, but he sure doesn't care - he kills all the time.
C. Falcon gets grabbed when his knee doesn't sweetspot, so he cares.
And Ike uses the power of Yune's knee, contained in his sword. God knee > Driver knee.

If that's the case, then why doesn't Snake yell like Captain Falcon? And who's the character named "Captain Falcon"?

C. Falcon fights because of the adrenaline rush and satisfaction he gets from knee'ing people in their face.
That was in Melee, now he just puts his knee out and hopes he wins (he doesn't).

Ike fights for his friends because he's a f.aggot.
Actually, if you listen VERY carefully, he says "girl" before "friends", thus proving that he is straight. (You probably won't hear it, it lasts for .2 seconds and is only 1 decibel.)

CAPTAIN FALCON is more manly because he has Golden Nipples.
Ike took his golden nipples and used them to upgrade his sword, that's why it's gold.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Listen.
I dont think you get it.
Eruption nothing. His sword lights up and CATCHES other people on fire. No different from say, like a match. Except you hit the person with a match. How lame is that.

Captain Falcon, he, with his bare hands, punches you in the face, AND YOU SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST. THERE WAS NO FIRE BEFOREHAND. I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
But captain falcon is so manly he grew them back, bigger, and he has a gun but desided do catch his fist on fire insted.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
Falcon is the epitome of manliness. The scarf is awesome, you're just jealous.

And even though Ike fights for his friends, he cannot face Captain Falcon. Ever. Never ever.
You're jealous of Ike's manly headband! And his blue hair! You don't get much better than that.

Listen.
I dont think you get it.
Eruption nothing. His sword lights up and CATCHES other people on fire. No different from say, like a match. Except you hit the person with a match. How lame is that.

Captain Falcon, he, with his bare hands, punches you in the face, AND YOU SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST. THERE WAS NO FIRE BEFOREHAND. I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.
So what if Captain Falcon's hand also acts like a match?

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
You're jealous of Ike's manly headband! And his blue hair! You don't get much better than that.
I am indeed. But the point is that Captain Falcon ISN'T jealous of Ike, and Ike is, in fact, jealous of Captain Falcon. Ike is about the third manliest man in Smash Bros., however, which is darn good. Especially against the likes of some of the other manly men in Smash Bros. who Ike beats.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
But Captain Falcon has a Manly Helmet and Triangle eyes. Ike has Blue hair and a Bandana, pffff, He bought hair die and an army bandana.

Ramgigon

Smash Journeyman
I am indeed. But the point is that Captain Falcon ISN'T jealous of Ike, and Ike is, in fact, jealous of Captain Falcon. Ike is about the third manliest man in Smash Bros., however, which is darn good. Especially against the likes of some of the other manly men in Smash Bros. who Ike beats.
Real men do get jealous! It helps them be angry and beat up less manly beings. Check out The Wrath of Koarin's picture on the last page... See the benefits of jealousy!

You're not getting it. There was NO FIRE produced from Captain Falcon's punch. Therefore he CANNOT light anything on fire.
The falcon that comes out is made of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom