• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike or Captain Falcon: Who is manlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Fixed.

And now I'll explain why Captain Falcon and Ike are as extremely manly as they are.

As we all know, they are from two different time periods. Captain Falcon is many many years past Ike's time.

The reason Captain Falcon is so manly is that he is the direct descendant of Ike.

After the events of Radiant Dawn, Ike suprises all the stupid people who thought he was gay for Soren and Ranulf by marrying Mia, who hinted her love for him at the end of Path of Radiance when she asked him if she could train under him because she was in love with his "sword style."

As the years went by, technology became more advanced, and the series known as F-Zero came to be.

Captain Falcon's Falcon Pawwwnncchh!!!! is the descendant of Ike's Eruption move in Brawl. Notice the flames that come out of Ike's sword and the flames that come out of Captain Falcon's fist.

The falcon shaped flames are the result of Captain Falcon's many years of intense training with his manipulation of Eruption's flames. He eventually learned to bend the shape of the flames into a mighty falcon, thus creating his signature move, the falcon punch.

Through further training, Captain Falcon then learned to bend the Eruption ability into more forms, creating his Raptor Boost, Falcon Dive, and Falcon Kick in SSB.

Captain Falcon then became a bounty hunter, which is similar to his ancestor's job as a mercenary.

And of course to fit his times and compliment his job as a mercenary, Captain Falcon became one of the greatest F-Zero pilots ever.

In summary, the reason Captain Falcon is manly is that he is Ike's descendant. :)
You're close. Falcon went back in time and nailed Ike's mom. When Greil found out he went crazy and killed her.

Falcon is Falcon's descendant.

PCHU

Smash Lord
But Ike....
he just looks cooler.
AND LOOK!
They both have the shoulder armor.
PROOF that they are related.
As stated before, flames further it.
THEY ARE WHITE!!!!!
THEY MUST BE THE SAME PERSON!!!!!!!!??? Lawlz, just joking.

And about earlier, with the training ground, Ike doesn't even NEED one.
He GAVE it to KFC because he got TIRED of KICKING HIS BUTT so hard.
And WHY did Ike use a sword?
Simple; it was early in time, and they still used swords.
They couldn't get in cars to run you over, they had to find a much easier way.
Plus, KFC's final smash doesn't produce flames.
Ike's does.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
You're close. Falcon went back in time and nailed Ike's mom. When Greil found out he went crazy and killed her.

Win.

On another note, all these Snake supporters are wrong. He lost all manliness when he started picking unconscious guards up by the legs and dragging them.

Chapstick

Smash Cadet
Ike is such a sissy! He always tries to do the right thing and save the civilians on the battlefield! He's only the leader of the Greil mercenaries cause his dad died AND he cried about it!

When Douglass J. Falcon's father died he Falcon Punched him back to life and then defused a bomb off the top of his car!

Cased closed, Falcon is the manliest man alive

TehBo49

Smash Ace
In an alternate universe, where Brawl does not suc
Captain Falcon:

-is considered the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy
-has hundreds of enemies which he must avoid
-defeated the king of evil, an immortal, & the creators of his game
-doesn't need help from others
-has teh knee
-is very muscular
-has the best taunt ever
-has a manly voice
-is immune to fire
-doesn't need weapons to win fights
-has the best video game music of all time

Yeah, he's manlier.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Fixed.

And now I'll explain why Captain Falcon and Ike are as extremely manly as they are.

As we all know, they are from two different time periods. Captain Falcon is many many years past Ike's time.

The reason Captain Falcon is so manly is that he is the direct descendant of Ike.

After the events of Radiant Dawn, Ike suprises all the stupid people who thought he was gay for Soren and Ranulf by marrying Mia, who hinted her love for him at the end of Path of Radiance when she asked him if she could train under him because she was in love with his "sword style."

As the years went by, technology became more advanced, and the series known as F-Zero came to be.

Captain Falcon's Falcon Pawwwnncchh!!!! is the descendant of Ike's Eruption move in Brawl. Notice the flames that come out of Ike's sword and the flames that come out of Captain Falcon's fist.

The falcon shaped flames are the result of Captain Falcon's many years of intense training with his manipulation of Eruption's flames. He eventually learned to bend the shape of the flames into a mighty falcon, thus creating his signature move, the falcon punch.

Through further training, Captain Falcon then learned to bend the Eruption ability into more forms, creating his Raptor Boost, Falcon Dive, and Falcon Kick in SSB.

Captain Falcon then became a bounty hunter, which is similar to his ancestor's job as a mercenary.

And of course to fit his times and compliment his job as a mercenary, Captain Falcon became one of the greatest F-Zero pilots ever.

In summary, the reason Captain Falcon is manly is that he is Ike's descendant. :)

Epic WIN!:chuckle:

PCHU

Smash Lord
Crap, why can't you just accept the fact that Ike is better?
Ike is proud to show his hair.
He doesn't care what anyone thinks because they're all helpless idiots.
Whereas with KFC, he almost never takes off his helmet.
He must have bad hair for him to have that helmet on all the time.
It possibly got burnt from the Falcon Punch he did.
And if he DID destroy the galaxy, what's HE and SEVERAL others doing alive?
It's simple:
It was all flash and the punch was a thumbtack's width of awesomeness.
The punch itself was so great, that it destroyed it's target, which the target's explosion produced all that light.
How can darkness produce light?
Simple.
Fire came forth from his putrid body, and sent thousands of beams of light, producing WHAT SEEMED to be galactic annihilation.
If the punch were truly that powerful, I don't think that anything would be in existence besides the immortals.
And Chuck Norris.
If it's not Chuck, it's not Ike, and it isn't roaches OR duct tape, it doesn't exist.

Bud

Smash Journeyman
How in the hell does this thread have 22 pages? I didn't realize the true importance of this issue, I guess. Oh wait, I know; play a Ike v Falcon- Ike wins, he has the most manhood. Its kinda like when the big football player has a disagreement with the gay kid, he kicks the gay kids *** which makes the football player right and the homo wrong. But the football player(ike) is super gay anyway, so they will hook up later in life, and become lifelong butt-buddies. Thread over.

-Linko-

Smash Journeyman
According to Sakurai, the manliest character in his game is:

PEACH

Falcon: "Show me ya boobs!"

Ban3

Smash Journeyman
is fighting for his friends at Sugar Land TEXAS
o yeah now i know what u ike fanatics are talking bout *facepalm. you are talking about the brawl falcon *aka Rick Wheeler. so yes since this is in the general BRAWL disscussion that means u are not talking about Captain Douglas Jay Falcon, but a frustrated college boy. so i guess u are right. Captain Douglas Jay Falcon>ike>rick wheeler proof is here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165534

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It's simple:
The punch itself was so great, that it destroyed it's target, which the target's explosion produced all that light.
Simple.
Fire came forth from his putrid body, and sent thousands of beams of light, producing WHAT SEEMED to be galactic annihilation.
If the punch were truly that powerful, I don't think that anything would be in existence besides the immortals.
And Chuck Norris.
If it's not Chuck, it's not Ike, and it isn't roaches OR duct tape, it doesn't exist.
Trying too hard. First off, if CF didn't wear an aerodynamic helmet, his hair would only slow him down. Same reason for his tight suit.

The infamous YouTube video that shows the Falcon Punch destroying the galaxy was edited to show the clip of the galaxy blowing up after the Falcon Punch. That's not what really happened in the actual show, it was just done for the lulz.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
It's simple:
Simple.
And Chuck Norris.
What you stated here has been talked about before. Look back some pages. You Ik people are talking in circles:psycho:

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon doesn't fight for his freinds and is not afraid to wear pink and nipple studds. He also can drive at THOUSANDS of miles per hour. How the hell do you control a car going thousands of miles per hour? He wins.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Alright you guys, here's the end-all reply. In my opinion Ike is much manlier than Falcon. Why? It's all in the psychology. Falcon feels like he *has* to wear tight fitting, muscle enhancing clothing in order to make himself feel adequate. I honestly think that Falcon is insecure about who he really is. However, Ike KNOWS he's a man, and therefore he's not afraid of wearing the less "tough-guy" gear. It's like the old idea that a true man will hold his girlfriend's purse with no hesitation, or that "tough guys wear pink".

I hope all of you who think Captain Falcon is more manly will now see the light. ;D

PCHU

Smash Lord
Lawlz.
People will still try and prove you wrong, it doesn't matter HOW MUCH PROOF you have, they will still try and find a way around it.
And to Variola,
I honestly think that his helmet has nothing to do with the aerodynamics of his CAR.
And his suit just makes him look.....well, I won't throw that word out there, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what comes next.
But I agree with Wolf, Ike wears cooler clothes.
Plus, he doesn't wear a SCARF.
Notice how he wears it around his HEAD.
And Ike doesn't put his hands on his hips (Do the SMYM taunts with KFC. You'll see what I mean).

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
And to Variola,
I honestly think that his helmet has nothing to do with the aerodynamics of his CAR.
And his suit just makes him look.....well, I won't throw that word out there, but I'm pretty sure everyone knows what comes next.
I didn't say anything about his car. How else do you expect him to move so fast in the Smash Bros. series?

Last I checked, Ike moves slow as hell, and needs to charge up his forward-b to be able to do a fast dash. All these Ike supporters talk about how he holds a two handed sword with one hand. So what? That sword is the worst weapon I've ever seen. It may be "blessed by the goddess", but seriously, it's made out of gold, one of the softest and most malleable metals. Its main purpose, as seen in Brawl, is bludgeoning people with it, not cleaving them in two. The only explanation I can come up with for such a ridiculous sword is that he's trying to compensate for something. A huge golden sword might help him bag chicks, but they're probably disappointed in the end.

Captain Falcon has no need for a huge flashy phallic weapon, he himself is the epitome of manliness.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Debates will continue forever.
There is no denying it...
Unless they get locked.
Then it's truly over.

Anyway....
I just think that Ike is cool.
I don't even know why I started posting.
I guess because I saw Ike in the title.
Well, I don't care who's more manly, I care about which character is more effective, and Ike wins there. (Counter vs. Falcon Punch= PWN'd)

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Falcon by miles, and miles.

This should be Falcon vs Snake, Ike is a loser.

"I fight for my friends."

**** he is so manly!!!

180OP

Smash Journeyman
Mario is pretty manly. He's got the mustache to prove it.

He also has the balls to fight a gang of Goombas and rip them in half. (source: peoples Mario flash video)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
How in the hell does this thread have 22 pages? I didn't realize the true importance of this issue, I guess. Oh wait, I know; play a Ike v Falcon- Ike wins, he has the most manhood. Its kinda like when the big football player has a disagreement with the gay kid, he kicks the gay kids *** which makes the football player right and the homo wrong. But the football player(ike) is super gay anyway, so they will hook up later in life, and become lifelong butt-buddies. Thread over.
Except for the butt buddies part you have a point.

I demand an Ike supporters vs. Falcon supporters Crew Battle. May the manliest Falcon win.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
guys, this is a little off topic but i found out where the power of the knee and pawnch come from.

i was reading my physics book and started thinking, what of after running close to the speed of light the flash just suddenly completely stopped? the laws of physics will dictate that this kinetic energy must be transfered somewhere right? well of flash just stopped then his kinetic energy will transfer around his body and convert into heat.

now apply this to Falcon, he punches so fast that his kinetic energy has nowhere to go so his fist and most of his body is engulfed in searing flames. falcon always first misses his enemy so he can have his fist engulfed in flames, because come on a fist that is on fire is much better than one that is not on fire.

as for the knee he actually transfers his kinetic energy into his enemy, thus the great knockback and the "time stop" feature it has.

so manly he uses the laws of physics to **** people up, and that is more manly than "beer for breakfast" manly.

Jawsh!

Smash Cadet
guys, this is a little off topic but i found out where the power of the knee and pawnch come from.

i was reading my physics book and started thinking, what of after running close to the speed of light the flash just suddenly completely stopped? the laws of physics will dictate that this kinetic energy must be transfered somewhere right? well of flash just stopped then his kinetic energy will transfer around his body and convert into heat.

now apply this to Falcon, he punches so fast that his kinetic energy has nowhere to go so his fist and most of his body is engulfed in searing flames. falcon always first misses his enemy so he can have his fist engulfed in flames, because come on a fist that is on fire is much better than one that is not on fire.

as for the knee he actually transfers his kinetic energy into his enemy, thus the great knockback and the "time stop" feature it has.

so manly he uses the laws of physics to **** people up, and that is more manly than "beer for breakfast" manly.

Made of win.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Not really.

Ike is way manlier than Captain Falcon. Big sword, awesome cape, awesome headband. Comes from the best series ever other than SSB. You can ignore that "I fight for my friends." crap because he never says that or even implies that in either of the games he appears in.

Ike does not fight for his friends. He fights for:
1. A paycheck (he's a ****ing mercenary)
2. A hot princess (who happens to be his employer in Path of Radiance)
3. Revenge on The Black Knight (****er killed his dad.)
And then if he fights for his friends after those 3... its not high on his priority list.

Now Captain Falcon is close on the list, but 3rd place is still a loser.

And why do I say Falcon is 3rd place? Because Ike is second place. Marth is without a doubt the manliest character to ever appear in a video game and the link in my signature will explain why.

Snake isn't even in the running. Even Peach, Zero Suit Samus, and Zelda are higher in the list than him. Hell, Michael Jackson would have to be in SSB for Snake to not be last. Thats right, Pit is more manly than Snake.

But since Marth isn't a choice, this thread phails.
best series ever? hell ***** no its a good game but it doesnt rank as best series

zelda mgs halo grand theft auto pokemon does for sure

captian more manly

u havent played mgs it owns IKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom