• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike Player Finder (Updated and hoping for sticky)

Y.Linkpwnsurmom

Smash Journeyman
State: Michigan
City: Macomb
Smashfest: Half hour to 45 minutes.
Tourney: Depends on the tourny, if its big 4 or 5 hours.

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
State: NJ

City: 0_o Somewhere in South Jersey...LULZ

how far you would drive for a smashfest: 30 minutes max (Yes I'm picky)

How far you would travel for a non Wifi tournament: No more than 20 minutes if it's Brawl.

Clan name: Chaos Force

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
weretiger I hope you play melee, other wise your just gay.

edit: I was actually talking to shiro trying to turn his sons of greil thing into a thread like this but he said that all he wanted was Ike dittos on wifi (made me loose almost all respect for him). He did say that if I wanted to make that thread I could use the name so ask him if you can take it.

Something that would be kool would be if you can keep track of tournaments for people to attend. I think that it would in courage more people to go especially if its like *hey look ryko, alkurad, silven, and ussi are all going to this one tournament maybe I should go and meet them.*

I'll post my stuff later although I don't think theres any other Ikes where I live closest guy is in Albuquerque.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
State - Nevada
City - Las Vegas
how far you would drive for a smashfest - City limits.
How far you would travel for a non Wifi tournament - again, city limits (sucks I don't have my own license.)
Add your clan name if you are in one! - I work alone

Any other information that might be helpful

Gamertag - Knzr
Brawl FC - 1504-5383-1123
Wifi connection - strong enough to play with anybody in North America with next to no lag.

If you want me to add anything else just let me know.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
State - California
City - Alameda
I live not six hours from Anaheim (sp?), I don't think there's anything else out there for miles, so anywhere from a six to ten hour drive/trip.
Clan Name - (not established, probably never will be)

Gamertag - Capn Lex Crunch
Brawl FC - In sig
Willingness to Brawl - Always
My connection is off and on good and bad.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hello, this is the leader of The Fox Force speaking. We've been looking to start a clan war for a while and I was hoping that maybe some Ike clan members here can give us the honor of arranging one with us. We of course will all be using Fox, so if you all are interested please have your leader (or any person of the authority) send me a pm so that maybe we can get a thing started! Thank you!

That was copied from a previous request, but it seems more and more clans are dying nowadays. I've looked up some Ike clans already but not of them seem to be active, there hasn't been a post since at least a month. If any of you Ike users are part of an active clan, PLEASE consider our request. We would all very much appreciate it.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I may be going to CH4, I will definitely be going to terra-bite in jersey in october.

That said I have absolutely zilch interest in anything remotely beyond fooling around on wifi, I just don't care enough about it to do it. If I want to fight a fox, I can just call rookie lol.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hello, this is the leader of The Fox Force speaking. We've been looking to start a clan war for a while and I was hoping that maybe some Ike clan members here can give us the honor of arranging one with us. We of course will all be using Fox, so if you all are interested please have your leader (or any person of the authority) send me a pm so that maybe we can get a thing started! Thank you!

That was copied from a previous request, but it seems more and more clans are dying nowadays. I've looked up some Ike clans already but not of them seem to be active, there hasn't been a post since at least a month. If any of you Ike users are part of an active clan, PLEASE consider our request. We would all very much appreciate it.
There aren't any more active Ike clans. They either disbanded or died.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There aren't any more active Ike clans. They either disbanded or died.
That's a shame, even though I am suppose to fight for my friends, I kind of do like being by myself with nobody else to worry about. Let's say it isn't as troublesome but yeah having friends is more rewarding.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
uhh character specific clans? At least I won't have trouble sleeping tonight I just need to think about what this would that would be like.

State: TX
City: El paso
how far you would drive for a smashfest: idk what a smash fest is. lol
How far you would travel for a non Wifi tournament : about 800 miles (aww yah *****es) we where talking about it a bit ago but we had no money to go to hylian's tournament.
Add your clan name if you are in one! : homos r us. you should specify that this isn't a clan so we don't get any more of that stuff. I remember versatile's scrub proof thread was thought of a clan as once lol.

I'm actually hosting my own tournament but I think the Ike that live's closest to me lives in Albuquerque

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
California
San Diego
I'd drive about 45 minutes for a Smashfest.
I'd drive about an hour for a tournament too, unless it was a large one.
No Clan.

EDIT: Lightning, let me take on your team by myself. :)

comboking

Smash Master

aethercide try and find them if u want an ike clan.

Shike

Smash Rookie
New York
New York City
Can't drive. High school Freshman ;).
My tag is Shike.
I only use red Ike
No clan but woul.d love to join an Ike clan.

HeWhoCanSee

Smash Cadet
State: Nova Scotia, Canada =P
City: Sydney
how far you would drive for a smashfest: I live on a freaking island; you can't drive through water. >_<
How far you would travel for a non Wifi tournament: No money for travelling. D=
Add your clan name if you are in one: Nope.

Top Bottom