• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike slides, by himself

Nul

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=5352]Ike slides, by himself[/drupal]

The title says all.

So I've know this with a few other people. Was there on the discovery when an Ike main and I noticed something weird and just saved a reply. We watched it over and over again to figure out what actually happened. Given that I should get around to hacking the Wii that reply is on, I don't remember what it looks like now. I DO know that this was discovered over 3 years ago, may have been 4. The Ike main is deem-ably the master of the technique, implemented in his game-play, and still scares me on the advance.

I'll get a concept video up soon, but the reason why I'm saying this here, right now is to give credit to the Ike main: Kite.

He's the first one to do it that I know of, since he did it on accident in the replay, and he's the one that uses the ever-loving stuff out of it.

The side reason why I'm posting this is that he's demo'ed it, I have too, and I'm sure it'll get used in the next year or two that this game has to live.

The video will give instructions, don't worry.

Nul

Smash Apprentice
When I get to the video, this is one of those things that don't want to show empty-handed.

Nul

Smash Apprentice
More like an advanced tech, not just a simple input. It does require timing, and you don't auto-attack at the end of the slide.

EDIT: I"m not talking about DACUS either.

Top Bottom