• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike.....wtf are you?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Okay, see how a block fell right where the center of the hitbox is? There is your issue. The game bugged out because of this.

I think.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
So the F-smash on falcon had nothing to do with it? Meaning it could have been pikachu's upsmash on jiggs in that SAME spot and the SAME thing would have happened?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If what I think happened was true, then yes, if the box fell at the same time, good luck with that, then it should do it again.
Or it might need the large knockback of Ike's forward smash or another equal attack.
I didn't see anything odd from the Falcon at all.
The easiest way to test this would be to make sure that it was not one or the other. Test them seperate.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Interesting. Don't know what to say about it. Maybe someone should try and emulate it?

And nice, NMH music.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
It's a known glitch. Something about hitting a bomb block with a disjointed hitbox IIRC. It was talked about in the Stage Discussion board a while ago....

Either that, or thats how you get rid of a different glitch there. *shrugs*

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I don't. It is a stupid stage and you should feel bad :)
No, it's a great stage.

We use it in Texas. Zero problems from it. No "so and so should have won, but then a bomb block fell down, hit him, and cost him the game".

Other regions need to man up.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
As soon as the explosion happened a new block fell in that area.
I wonder if that block held the hit box because when it was destroyed the explosion hit box went away.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
Known glitch, happens when a bomb block is detonated without hitting a character sometimes.
Super armor/invincibility/projectiles can do it.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
The glitch itself has been known for a long time, but no one has yet examined the reasons behind it more thoroughly.

Palpi

Smash Hero
=/

I wish I had 3 bans in singles. I can't stand castle siege, pokemon stadium 1, or rainbowcruise, even though I use metaknight. I CP Smashville against people :p dumb stages are dumb.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Why don't Kirby have glitch tricks on the stage he's at but other characters do? T_T

Oh well, at least we have Pictochat and Pokemon Stadium (Melee) on our list. >=3

Ander Hammer

Smash Rookie
A couple friends of mine did it once with Sonic and/or Pit.

If it ever happened in a tournament match, and neither player was completely humorless, I like to think there's a 100% chance of the match devolving into 'lol wtf' and 'quick die so we can save a replay'.

Top Bottom