• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Guaranteed Grab Releases

_Sync_

Smash Apprentice
I don't know what I'd be flamed for worse, resurrecting an old thread or posting a repeated topic?

Back to the matter at hand. I have recently looked over SuSa's post on characters air grab release game which made me think back to what has to offer on the account that I haven't seen what Ike is capable of doing on the list. It has been a long time since the thread has been posted, but I see most of the follow-ups are labeled with a question mark. At this point I would expect some of those to be proven effective or be disproven.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Neither of the options for Fox work. I constantly play a good Fox neighbor and theres no followups unless he doesn't feel like trying.
They work, you just have to be frame perfect basically, like most grab releases.

EDIT: Wait, wait wait. This is the old list. The REALLY old list. The one that hasn't been checked up on in who knows how long. The real list is somewhere else without (?)s.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
"brings up this old post"... This just came to mind, those grab releases, you think it would work on luigis mansions low ceiling? "sorry just now getting into the boards so don't mind me if i'm late", but yeah was curious on that. We could turn luigis into a good ike stage. Any thoughts?

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
"brings up this old post"... This just came to mind, those grab releases, you think it would work on luigis mansions low ceiling? "sorry just now getting into the boards so don't mind me if i'm late", but yeah was curious on that. We could turn luigis into a good ike stage. Any thoughts?
Sounds pretty far-fetched and not very practical to me. Testing could be done and may already have been done but I don't know. I think something like that would have been discovered and mentioned by now if it was worth discovering and mentioning.

:034:

Top Bottom