• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ike's Taunts?

Darkenedsoul

Smash Cadet
he looks good I want to play as him when i get the game =) but one of his taunts is he puts his sword in the ground and cross his arms.

Hong

The Strongest
Well, there wasn't a lot of taunting at E for All. People were too busy getting their faces eating and learning the game.

All I can say is I hope his victory pose from Radiant Dawn makes the Brawl cut.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
he spins his sword around in his hand then throws it onto his shoulder and rests it there. saw it on a vid of the demo. couldn't tell you the name of the vid though.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
but if you want to see a vid of his final smash then i could tell u where to go.

thrak

Smash Cadet
the only problem is though that the one where he crosses his arms clearly shows that he has explosive gas problems...

...or maybe he just likes bean burritos...

heety9

Smash Journeyman
So:

Sticking sword in ground
Resting sword on shoulder (oh yeah, it showed that in the first post in the DOJO about him...)
Pretending to *** opponent

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
So:

Sticking sword in ground
Resting sword on shoulder (oh yeah, it showed that in the first post in the DOJO about him...)
Pretending to *** opponent
wow. i didnt even remember that pic, let see if these work.

Ike's head looks big here. ^^^

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
One of Ikes Taunts should be pointing his sword straight ahead *or at a opponent* and making the motion with his hand across his neck signaling that hes going to chop your head off ;D

Hong

The Strongest
One of Ikes Taunts should be pointing his sword straight ahead *or at a opponent* and making the motion with his hand across his neck signaling that hes going to chop your head off ;D
xD That'd be awesome.

Top Bottom