• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IL Plans for Good **** Stratford

Akashi

Smash Lord
We have hit critical mass again folks. 25 people interested, 5 cars.

Kappy or anyone else that has an easier time getting to the burbs from Chi-town, we might need to throw you in a burb car now. Too many Chi-town smashers.

My understanding of cars so far.

Red Ryu/Spongejordan
Quik
Arty
Sago
Scythe
Kain
King
Akashi
Meneil

and now Corms/Geno are also on that chicago list.
Can this car get Tech_chase housing? I miss the guy, so it would be nice to see him again. If other things come up though, I understand :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Can this car get Tech_chase housing? I miss the guy, so it would be nice to see him again. If other things come up though, I understand :)
Lol no offense Tano but I'm sure we all miss Tech_chase. However we all will get to see him again for 10+ hours at the tournament we're going to, so you might want to find a better reason if you want your car to pass up everyone else's for housing.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
[3/1/2011 5:33:00 PM] Arthur Lipka: the chances andrew goes are like 5% btw
[3/1/2011 5:33:04 PM] Jordan Bartel: oh really?
[3/1/2011 5:33:08 PM] Arthur Lipka: yah
5 minutes later...
[3/1/2011 5:38:12 PM] Jordan Bartel: do you mean it with the 5% thing?
[3/1/2011 5:38:18 PM] Jordan Bartel: like, is it really unlikely that he'll go?
[3/1/2011 5:38:42 PM] Jordan Bartel: dont want to get stressed out about something like that just to discover he hasnt been planning on going since last week
[3/1/2011 5:39:48 PM] Arthur Lipka: he just said right now hes not going
AKA, replace Quik with Kappy.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Akashi :3

Besides Meneil who would be in your car?

And while i love my IL people, I havent seen Kappy since Youmacon omg lol Hope to see all you guys at this.Someone let me know the breakdown of each car (or a general idea) and we'll figure this out. I'd love to hang out with you guys before the tourney and everything starts getting crazy. All the T.Os (especially Melee) are gonna have their work cut out for them and we wont have much time to socialize.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
We don't have the cars sorted out yet, Tech :p

So far though, it looks like

Sponge
-
Arty
Kappy
_______
_______

Red Ryu
-
_______
_______
_______
_______

Unsorted
-
Sago
Kain
King
Scythe
Akashi
Meneil

If anyone has preferences, say it now. I personally don't care, I just don't want a ****ty car ride because someone's got beef with certain people and I don't know about it.

*edit* Updated.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Arty and I call your car, Sponge! Arty called your car on Skype yesterday while we were talking about rides. LOL.

And just an update for everyone who wanted me to go to the burbs: I will not have a 10-Ride that weekend, and I don't have the money to buy another one, so I'd have to pay to take the Metra, which is money I can't spend (since then I wouldn't have enough money to even go. LOL). So, I will not be able to go to the burbs unless someone wants to come to Chicago to pick me up and take me there. Sorry for any inconvenience! :(

I will be sticking with Chicago cars unless something else comes up!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Just let me know if people want in on my car as a group or something.

Also if you got CD's or an I-pod you want playing or something feel free to bring it, I'm music illiterate so I'd welcome it.

Dart!

Smash Master
unless orly is using his car i still have 1-2 spots left in my car. brawl or melee doesn't matter!

btw, i would really appreciate a good rest before the tourney after the drive!

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
if we're sorting rides i'd prefer either red ryus or sponges since i think they're going to chicago? ook's will work too if they're full though

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
unless orly is using his car i still have 1-2 spots left in my car. brawl or melee doesn't matter!

btw, i would really appreciate a good rest before the tourney after the drive!
the plan is to leave friday afternoon/evening so we get there rested up and what not.

ook

Smash Lord
if we're sorting rides i'd prefer either red ryus or sponges since i think they're going to chicago? ook's will work too if they're full though
I'm only going if we need an extra car. If it works out that there are enough spots already (which it seems to be), I'll probably just stay home to save $$$

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sveet's Car
DBD
Zwarm
Norm
Since you only want 4 ppl

Dart's Car
Deku
------
------
------

Ook's Car
------
------
------
------

Unsorted
Oro
Orly
DLA
Vare

Is that really it? lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
barns u can come in my car, too, if you dont mind squeezing with others. I dont mind the cost decrease, i said only 4 people for the benefit of everyone else.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Darticus do you mind taking DLA/Vare then? They can most likely meet up wherever you were going to pick up Chris.

Joe I will ride with you. Can me and Dave fight to the death over front seat though? I am fat:c

Also we can hit up Juggleguy and have our 2 cars get his housing since we are the Melee cars(for the most part) One of the other Brawl cars has Tech_Chase housing iirc and the last car can fend for themselves. :)

Ook if you decide to come later then we can swap people around to level out cars.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Lol no offense Tano but I'm sure we all miss Tech_chase. However we all will get to see him again for 10+ hours at the tournament we're going to, so you might want to find a better reason if you want your car to pass up everyone else's for housing.
Oops, I thought the thing I quoted was a car already - my bad.

Uhhh, I have no real preference for which car I'm going in... so you guys can choose. If you want, we can go in Sponge's car so that it's full *shrugs*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Sounds good barns. I like having dave up front, though, cause he is actually the best co-pilot i've ever driven with lol. The practicality of putting you in the front is legit too. I'll let you guys decide it between yourselves.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You have never had me be co-pilot for trips where you didn't know where to go lol. Plus I bring the tunes. I will tempt Dave to give up his seat somehow. ;)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lolol

Speaking of tunes, i need to invest in some high quality headphones and produce a playlist for tournament play. Anyone have information on either? I'm looking for headphones not earbuds fyi (will be using them with my computer as well)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Finalized cars?

Sponge/Ryu & gang

Sveet's car
Oro
DBD
Zwarm
Norm

Darticus' car
Orly
Deku
DLA
Vare?

Look good?

Joe did you want your headphones to have a mic too? You could get a turtlebeach headset.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
FYI, if you guys are okay with crowded space then my place could probably house 15 people maximum. I figure it'd be convenient if 3 cars wanted to stay here.

Scythe

Smash Master
you can put me and xyless in the red ryu's car too
whoa where did you guys come from?

umm i'm going to call the last spot in red ryu's car for kain then so he doesn't get left out.

do we have enough room now?

looks like sago and king somehow lost their spots in these car : / that's a little messed up

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
err, sorry for wanting to go lol

well i don't mind traveling to the burbs i guess. i count 11 chicago people so 3 people would have to go in a diff car

Arty

Smash Lord
I thought it was

Sponge
Ryu
King
Kappy
Diego
Me
Sago
Tano
Meneil
Kain

for the 10 spots

and then i guess you and xyless are going to the suburbs right?

hopefully i'm not forgetting anyone :c

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I looked at turtle beach's stuff but the cost for quality isn't as good as Steelseries from what i can tell. I think I am going to get a Steelseries 7H. My only issue is finding a vendor... Also, i would prefer shopping in person for this, do you know anywhere that sells high quality headsets (and has a real selection, not bestbuy/radioshack selection)

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
well i decided to go late, so i guess i will travel to the suburbs.

as for xyless, i'm not sure what his plans are but i think he should probably get a ride from chicago since he signed up before quite a few people. assuming that we're deciding cars by sign up time (which i'm hoping)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
We will leave cars as they are right now I guess, and move people around as we figure out more about drivers. Worst case scenario, if we have more people than we have room, I guess the fair thing would be first come first serve based on the list in the OP?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yeah I probably will go with first come first serve with the front list or something, but still I'll see what I can do.

I'll be as far as I can be.

Top Bottom