• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
M2k - Ok marth who chaingrabs poor spacies 0 death Same thing with my up throw rest ^_^

Big R- Im guessing u play falco...................... I wish i had lasers ^_^

Big_R

Smash Champion
ok but there's a one hit ko. it's like when u hit with it, it kills u in one hit.

and im just playin rly. i dont have a jiggs problem, thats just what we say here in the MW baby. i think sliq made it up. yeah one of those funnier in person type things...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol poor Jiggly. Has so much going for her, but so much more against.

And just think, it only costs you speed, weight, projectiles, or any hopes at living to high percents!

Fortunately, her doubles performance makes up for it
Stop it, you're making me cry...

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
mangorapes work well on dash attacks, laggy fsmashes, and pretty much any other attack that has a noticeable lag time. =)

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
thanks, i can do it on f smash sometimes but i think i just gotta work on it more
there needs to be a training setting of laggy attacks to practice on

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sheik's dair is tough to do it on, but ****, it feels hella good to succeed

peach's dash attack is the most **** IMO. it is so sexy to mango **** it

kiwiii

Smash Lord
mike youre sooo funny >_>

mango youre gay
this thread makes me sooo sad ... puff balls everywhere .. discussing homo tactics.. like how to **** sheik..;_;

kiwiii

Smash Lord
.. Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

that was supposed to be all caps by the way
>_>
like this
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha thats so gross man.

does that mean the whole neighborhood gets filled with pee?

so like, i can swim in it? thats sooooo gross!! YAAAYUHZZZ

i bet it's mango flavored.

BUM163

Smash Lord
mango is mvp of the year. heard very good **** about u. keep it up. beer n bagels is the way 2 go

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
is it true what i have heard?????? did you mang0 really beat mew2kings marth. if so im impressed. to be honest i didnt think your jiggs was that good from the vids i had seen. but now i realize your up there with the elite jiggs players like king. way to go, im impressed

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
is it true what i have heard?????? did you mang0 really beat mew2kings marth. if so im impressed. to be honest i didnt think your jiggs was that good from the vids i had seen. but now i realize your up there with the elite jiggs players like king. way to go, im impressed
Which videos have you seen of him? Almost every video i have seen of him was him ******. lol
hmm I don't know if he beat m2k's marth, but in here he beats his shiek.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I beat Mootookang's Marf in tournament , but it was on Moot City, and he didn't have his perfect controller, and I rested him off a car, and other stuff. He then proceeded to FD **** me.

Edit: I was also beast mode this day.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I beat Mootookang's Marf in tournament , but it was on Moot City, and he didn't have his perfect controller, and I rested him off a car, and other stuff. He then proceeded to FD **** me.

Edit: I was also beast mode this day.
niceee, what tournament was this at?
so what if he didn't have his great controller, you sill beat him. good **** .
you counter pick mute city against marth? ..just wondering. lol

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
lol. This was at Viva La Smashtaclysm. I counterpicked Mute City because the thing that was getting me was those damn edges. I couldn't for the life of me edgehog for some reason. So I decided to get rid of the edges.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lol. This was at Viva La Smashtaclysm. I counterpicked Mute City because the thing that was getting me was those damn edges. I couldn't for the life of me edgehog for some reason. So I decided to get rid of the edges.
ohh, i didn't get to see you play him there. i need a little help against marth so that would have been good to watch.....
counterpicking mute ctiy was a smart idea though, if you use the stage right it can be very good against marth. its also a good stage for marth though... :ohwell: lol.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Mango i was wondering. I have trouble fighting puff using falco. What should i do? Or what do you do as puff to try and beat a falco?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Darc is amazing >_> I wish I saw that match between you and m2k >.<.

Good stuff at VLS Darc are you attending pound? Probably a ******** question but I wanna play you again :lick:.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Darc is amazing >_> I wish I saw that match between you and m2k >.<.

Good stuff at VLS Darc are you attending pound? Probably a ******** question but I wanna play you again :lick:.
I should be going to pound. I'll play you as long as you don't upsmash out of shield me.

jk >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom