• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ill Keep U guys Updated on Brawl Puff Mango << He won Pound ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
There should be a "Ask M2K about playing Gay" thread

Mango - gooooooooooodddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stuff. >_<

And while I was friendlying m2k he told me that my sheik was gay. Does this mean anything?

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
jigglypuff is gay
Why thank you very much for complimenting our character, Mr. Cort. If it consoles you, I'll tell you that Peach is technically more gay than Jigglypuff; would that help any?

There should be a "Ask M2K about playing Gay" thread

Mango - gooooooooooodddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stuff. >_<

And while I was friendlying m2k he told me that my sheik was gay. Does this mean anything?
That means that one of Smash's best has told you you're good; rejoice and revel in the warm light that is a compliment from none other than The Mew2King

EVERY GOOD TACTIC IN THIS GAME IS INATELY GAY.

Fox's Shine, Jigg's Rest, Shiek's Throws, Marth's Tipper, Peach's Dsmash, Falco's Speed, Falcon's Knee, ect.

DEAL WITH IT!
Don't get frusterated. Be Patient. Be a Winner. and most importantly...

Play Gay.
Cort, you just gotta play gayer, that's all there is to it. Wear short shorts and tight shirts, clean out those fingernails and get your right ear pierced. Read Kingdom Hearts Yaoi. ANYTHING to reach that next level of Gay.

I know Mango has. 8)

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
can anybody guess who came up with the official cheer for mango?

it goes like this.

MMMMMAAAAAaaaaaannnnnnNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGggggggggooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooo0000

Cort

Apple Head
Peach is definitely not gayer than Jiggs LOL. Jiggs has way more tournament potential than Peach does.

Also I said that quote about competitive gaming revolving around being gay.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
guys...i'm pretty sure cort was just playing around, i don't understand why most of you are acting is if he is totally serious, with your bold text and and quotes.

Sliq

Smash Master
I have to say, wtf Mango, being ******** against Silent Wolf. You should have beaten him so I could then beat him, and then he's have huge Jigglypuff johns and I could laugh. Way to get me eliminated with your "skill" and "talent."

What a ******** bracket that I had to fight the people that knocked me out of the tournament placed 1st and 2nd respectively, not to mention the **** pool I had to get into the bracket. Plank must hate me. -_-

Next time I'm going to beat Mango up with my secret weapon...

JTHMbyJV

Smash Cadet
I don't know if someone asked already, because there are 90 pages, but why do you fair when you're recovering? Is it just in case they come and attack, or does it aid in recovery?

heytallman

CTALL
Mango those are some good matches.

Also I have a question. Have you played Jigglypuff in Brawl yet? If so, can you tell me if what I've heard (about rest being nerfed a bunch and an overall nerf on Jiggz) is true? Because I sure hope not.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I don't know if someone asked already, because there are 90 pages, but why do you fair when you're recovering? Is it just in case they come and attack, or does it aid in recovery?
Fair (or any aerial I believe) extends his jump. That's why you can do the bottom of his BtT in only 4 jumps.

Sliq

Smash Master
Fair (or any aerial I believe) extends his jump. That's why you can do the bottom of his BtT in only 4 jumps.
Prime example of someone acting like they know what they are talking about, but in reality, are ********.

I have to say, wtf Mango, being ******** against Silent Wolf. You should have beaten him so I could then beat him, and then he's have huge Jigglypuff johns and I could laugh. Way to get me eliminated with your "skill" and "talent."

What a ******** bracket that I had to fight the people that knocked me out of the tournament placed 1st and 2nd respectively, not to mention the **** pool I had to get into the bracket. Plank must hate me. -_-

Next time I'm going to beat Mango up with my secret weapon...
you have no idea how much i would have complained if i fought both of you guys as puff LOL
how come you wanted a falco link mm >_>? lolz

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Fair doesn't extend your jump Nintendude.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Fair doesn't extend your jump Nintendude.
Yes it does. Look at pyh adventure speed runs with Jiggly (level 1-1), look at Jiggly's BtT, look at Jiggly's BtT and BtP in SSB64. It makes him go farther. Why do you think it is that noobs sometimes complain about not being able to complete Jiggly's BtT because of a lack of distance covered, yet the WR strat has it done in only 4 jumps?

and fyi Cort knows this is true too, hence his post.
Stadium players ftw

edit: I did a sanity check and tested it myself.

To test this, I basically just did the 1-1 speed run strat starting from the bricks after the pipe after the big brick structure. In the WR strat, you do 4 forward jumps with Fair, fastfall, bounce off a paratroopa, then do two more jumps with Fair to make it all the way to the Yoshi platform in a single set of jumps. I tried it and it works.

Then I tried the exact same thing but without using Fair. Guess what? I couldn't make it to the Paratroopa with 4 jumps (and I didn't fastfall either, like you usually do). I needed 5 jumps to get there, and because of that it was impossible to get to the Yoshis.

I also made sure initial conditions were the same for the tests, as in, I had the same time remaining before beginning the jumps on each trial.

Fair extends your jump, case closed.

Sliq

Smash Master
you have no idea how much i would have complained if i fought both of you guys as puff LOL
how come you wanted a falco link mm >_>? lolz
Because Link can combo the **** out of Falco, and because it is easy as **** to gimp him.

Yes it does. Look at pyh adventure speed runs with Jiggly (level 1-1), look at Jiggly's BtT, look at Jiggly's BtT and BtP in SSB64. It makes him go farther. Why do you think it is that noobs sometimes complain about not being able to complete Jiggly's BtT because of a lack of distance covered, yet the WR strat has it done in only 4 jumps?

and fyi Cort knows this is true too, hence his post.
Stadium players ftw

edit: I did a sanity check and tested it myself.

To test this, I basically just did the 1-1 speed run strat starting from the bricks after the pipe after the big brick structure. In the WR strat, you do 4 forward jumps with Fair, fastfall, bounce off a paratroopa, then do two more jumps with Fair to make it all the way to the Yoshi platform in a single set of jumps. I tried it and it works.

Then I tried the exact same thing but without using Fair. Guess what? I couldn't make it to the Paratroopa with 4 jumps (and I didn't fastfall either, like you usually do). I needed 5 jumps to get there, and because of that it was impossible to get to the Yoshis.

I also made sure initial conditions were the same for the tests, as in, I had the same time remaining before beginning the jumps on each trial.

Fair extends your jump, case closed.
I thought you meant it makes her jump higher (like using Mewtwo's bair with his double jump) as opposed to horizontal distance. I didn't know it lengthened horizontal distance recovered.

Also, I was ******** way before this thread existed.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I thought you meant it makes her jump higher (like using Mewtwo's bair with his double jump) as opposed to horizontal distance. I didn't know it lengthened horizontal distance recovered.

Also, I was ******** way before this thread existed.
Fair enough (no pun intended >_>). I'm surprised you didn't know that since you are a Jiggly main. Looks like you need to start using this now when you recover.
I'm guessing you take back that comment now, huh?

btw Mewtwo's double jump boost can be done with any aerial, not just Bair.

Sliq

Smash Master
Fair enough (no pun intended >_>). I'm surprised you didn't know that since you are a Jiggly main. Looks like you need to start using this now when you recover.
I'm guessing you take back that comment now, huh?

btw Mewtwo's double jump boost can be done with any aerial, not just Bair.
Oh no, you're still ********, less so about the jump thing, but moreso because your name is Nintendude1189. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom