• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinialex and Sir "O" Present: Competitions End Kawaii wins! Discussion open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Lol yes. I am that kinda person. Which is why when a girl in my school freaks out because she punched herself in the face, instead of asking if she needs help, I say:

At least someones doing it.....

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Well glad to see you join TSM. Registration is filling up, we have 8 more spots I believe for the tournament. Then Orion will make brackets, I'll make them look pimp, and we'll roll.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I'll try it out...? I've never done a real good online tourny before.

choknater

fc = 1977 1957 8573

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Ok cool glad to see you join. And I'll add your brother SSJ but I'll give someone else his space if there's a conflict if you tell me your not gonna be actively notifying him. I just wanna make sure.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Maybe he does now :). That would be cool. Anyway, registration is almost complete for entrants, still some room and I need SSJ's verification that he will notify his brother when brackets are up and will let him use the chatroom and will contact others for him or his brother will make a new account.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I am interested in it again, thesilentmarth. I have not really liked the lag, but I realized that there are some really good players who got good by playing a lot of Wi-Fi, like Ally and ISpamTornado.

And since I am too busy on the weekends to go to IRL tournaments a lot, It'd be fun to try these out.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I am interested in it again, thesilentmarth. I have not really liked the lag, but I realized that there are some really good players who got good by playing a lot of Wi-Fi, like Ally and ISpamTornado.

And since I am too busy on the weekends to go to IRL tournaments a lot, It'd be fun to try these out.
You get used to how the controls act on wifi after a while. If it was not fun why would we have tourneys for it?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah, I getcha. That's why I'm interested now :) It's proven to actually help people improve.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I think he means the servers were full as ****, just like a few months back when AC came out.

Rawnie

Smash Champion

Call me tsm. I sooooooo wanna change that lame name.

I remember when brawl just came out, lag was just awful.
Do you not wanna be mah friend D:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
What? How has it improved since then?
It's still pretty bad, but nowhere NEAR as bad as it was. When it firstcame out, Basic Brawls pretty much didn't work at all, and connecting with friends was subject to random extended periods of failure, too.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah, IC. That's good to hear. So I guess it's gotten better haha. That's good, I had a lot of trouble with online brawl in the past too haha, but I haven't played for a while... ever since that pokemon trainer tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom