• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinialex vs. Hyrulian

illinialex24

Smash Hero

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
why do u randomly fair when ur that far away from ur opponent and why fly so high all the time. only real problems i saw in ur strategy.
otherwise very smexy:)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Were those on WiFi?
Unfortunately, yes (It was AiB ladder..., I saved replays with replay hacks and recorded later). However, we had a green or so connection so although not like playing in person, it wasn't liek there was any very noticeable lag, it only minorly affected gameplay from what I remember. I don't know Hyrulian in person so...

nash123

Smash Journeyman
After meeting up on the AiB ladder, me and Hyrulian decided to do some recorded matches. He is part of the Toon Link board and he is currently 13-0 on the ladder (pretty amazing). I know my mistakes in these videos (I rolled too much mainly), so I don't need critiques except from maybe Thinkaman.
Wow, you don't need critiques?You're not as good as you think you may be.I never see any improvement in your videos to be honest.Also I am sorry I'm disobeying your rules but this whole "rollout is not a bad move" thing is getting dumb.You should really never used rollout as anyone who has a **** brain can just jump on a platform and then punish.If there is not platform they can just get on the edge.How that guy was even 13-0 is beyond me as he wasn't even half as good as people like santi/quivo/chip.Don't bother saying something like, "play me then" cause I don't play wifi and I don't even play jiggs but I still know what I'm talking about.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wow, you don't need critiques?You're not as good as you think you may be.I never see any improvement in your videos to be honest.Also I am sorry I'm disobeying your rules but this whole "rollout is not a bad move" thing is getting dumb.You should really never used rollout as anyone who has a **** brain can just jump on a platform and then punish.If there is not platform they can just get on the edge.How that guy was even 13-0 is beyond me as he wasn't even half as good as people like santi/quivo/chip.Don't bother saying something like, "play me then" cause I don't play wifi and I don't even play jiggs but I still know what I'm talking about.
Must...not...feed...angry...TROLL!!!

Tyser

Smash Champion
New Sonic games do suck. The only good part about Secret Rings was the "SEVEN RINGS IN HAND BLAH BLAH BLAAHHHH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!" which wasnt really good actually, it just was funny making fun of it. Have you seen Unleashed? *barf*

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm no troll.If I was, then I sure go to long lengths as I've been to in person tournaments.By the way, new sonic games suck.
That's okay, I know the games suck, Sega has been declining lately...but anyway yeah if you were trying to insult me then you failed at trolling.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
That's okay, I know the games suck, Sega has been declining lately...but anyway yeah if you were trying to insult me then you failed at trolling.
You have secret rings in your sig...."fail" is pretty overrated especially when they don't know where it actually originated.Don't meme leech alright.So much false accusations of trolling these days...

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Look, I know I'm not great but I know my mistakes.

Deidara~Tail~

Smash Apprentice
Where you'd least expect, and don't say "unde
Rollout is only a great move if you can hit their shield three times with it charged-up, because at the third time, there's a good chance that the rollout would shield-poke due to the weakened shield.

Of course, that's why some people jump instead of shield now when encountering a Rollout. =(

Other than that, you can punish laggy attacks with Rollout, that is, if you have the opportunity.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
If you do not play Jiggs, what business do you have critiquing him? And no, I'm afraid you don't really know what you're talking about. Rollout, when used at the right time is an excellent kill move. Spamming and making it predictable is what makes it useless. Also, rollout is best on final destination for obvious reasons.

Glick

Smash Lord
I mean, there is some truth in what hes saying. I love alex and all but he can appear to elevate himself higher then he is. Hes still a great jiggz player and its not fair to call him out like that. Hes done more for this community then you give him credit for.

Nash, rollout does not have a lot of ending lag, surprisingly. From the air you can toss in a whole lot of mindgames, and a lot on the ground too. If you think your about to get punished then go off the stage with it, brawl jiggz doesn't die from that, which is one of the main reasons its used in brawl. It destroys shields if they don't end up sheild grabbing it.

I promise if you vs'ed some of the good jiggz players on here you'd see that you'll get hit with rollout a lot more then you'd expect.

Top Bottom