• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a Diddy Kong beginnner.

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
I already know how to Glide Toss mostly everytime, but I'm still working on Dribbling, does anyone have any tips for Dribbling?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Practice dude.

It's rare for any tech to require practice in this game, but dribbling is one of them.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dribbling with Diddy really isn't that bad, I finished learning it in 15 mins XD

And then I did it with Wario for ****s and giggles. It's harder to decide what to do with your bananas mid match, imo.

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
Ok, thanks vyse, I'm making a new account and naming it Gimpt, thanks though

this account makes it seem like i only care about diddy kong

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
Well, I learned how to fully Dribble and Double Dribble, but I have a problem playing against Ness'.

Anyone have any tips? Whenever I throw a Banana at him he would use an Aerial and automatically catch it, even during his aerial.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Be less predictable? The whole point of glide tossing is that they shouldn't be able to tell where you're going ot throw the banana. Throw it up, or down, or somewhere that's not right at him.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
Well, I learned how to fully Dribble and Double Dribble, but I have a problem playing against Ness'.

Anyone have any tips? Whenever I throw a Banana at him he would use an Aerial and automatically catch it, even during his aerial.
Gimp ness. Don't challenge ness. If he catches it, then wait till he throws it and shield it, then grab it.

Mangme

Smash Apprentice
Be less predictable? The whole point of glide tossing is that they shouldn't be able to tell where you're going ot throw the banana. Throw it up, or down, or somewhere that's not right at him.
He still gets them, when they're on the floor he can do an aerial and pick them up, and when they're in the air he can pick them up too.

Count

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure that ness should have a rough time with diddy. I am ranked like 200ish on gamebattles and I've taken the best ness to a third game where I was one hit away before. Reverse glide tossing can be your friend if he is spamming pk fire, look for an opening then combo the heck out of him.

Top Bottom