• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

im an ***hole

SuperRad

Smash Master
ive had this realization that i behave like an *** way too much. or maybe i dont and i just think i do. i cant tell and i guess thats what makes me post this.
i hope people understand it's because that's all i have. im not succesful in any way. (maybe other than being 'clever').

this community means the world to me
and the thought that i've been a **** to more than a couple of you bugs me way too much

love yall fools

see you guys down the road

Adam M!

Smash Lord
you have behaved like one (at times) but you aren't necessarily one

we are what we repeatedly do so merely be more positive in the future and there you go

it takes a man to admit a wrong

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
"Is," "is." "is" — the idiocy of the word haunts me. If it were abolished, human thought might begin to make sense. I don't know what anything "is"; I only know how it seems to me at this moment.

- Robert Anton Wilson

joeplicate

Smash Master
lmfao i know adam

it's something i wonder about a lot though
i think that the underlying emotions that motivate you to do something have to be in line with your actions to truly become something though

for example, if you regularly get pissed in friendlies, play like a *****, reset, whatever, but then afterwards say "gg" and shower your opponent with compliments, they'll still think you're secretly an assh0le

and you secretly will be, in a way

conditioning your mind is really important

edit: why'd u get banned

frotaz37

Smash Lord
So much ego in your words Brian.

It's interesting, people worry so much about their "successes" they don't realize that those who know them rarely judge them for it.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
but if you make another account right after getting banned then you're probably going to get banned on the new one too

I know from experience.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
jesus christ SHUT UP sherigami

why are you even posting? review your posts in this thread and ask: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH? you're just an *******, dude.

brian has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same sheridan?

frotaz37

Smash Lord
jesus christ SHUT UP sherigami

why are you even posting? review your posts in this thread and ask: WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH? you're just an *******, dude.

brian has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same sheridan?
jesus christ SHUT UP adam

brian has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same adam?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
people like frotaz/sherigami/jun/mio are like

the people who read my columns on ESPN and leave negative replies, and only have hate...

BUT THEY READ ME EVERY SINGLE DAY.

so what they really hate are themselves. sad.

DJMirror

Smash Master
jesus christ SHUT UP adam

brian has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same adam?
jesus christ SHUT UP frotaz

Adam has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same frotaz?

frotaz37

Smash Lord
people like frotaz/sherigami/jun/mio are like

the people who read my columns on ESPN and leave negative replies, and only have hate...

BUT THEY READ ME EVERY SINGLE DAY.

so what they really hate are themselves. sad.
Yet another reason you're so dumb...you indirectly address people and think that you're somehow ignoring them (and owning them). But you're not...you're still responding to their posts.

GOD.

YOU'RE SO STUPID.

PLEASE JUST STOP EXISTING.

jesus christ SHUT UP frotaz

Adam has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same frotaz?
jesus christ SHUT UP Dj Mirror

Frotaz has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same DJ mirror?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
you know, i've actually realized it's good to have you reading everything i say because ideas are viruses (c) inception. by hanging on my every word, whether you know it or not, you are opening your brain to my ideas. you can't ignore me because you can't shun the truth. it's as simple as that.

oh, i'm wrong? ignore me! lol you can't do it! you just can't do it!

plus you already proved yourself a ***** by refusing to fight me. DUDE YOU HAVE LIKE FIVE INCHES ON ME ARE YOU KIDDING? i can't take you seriously after that. you're just trying to get attention and you feel trolling me is the best way to accomplish that.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
adam, you are definitely awakened. I can only hope that one day I will develop the same compassion and awareness that you have!

edit: after reviewing the posts of my own, you're right. I was being an as$hole for no reason. but now everyone's being an as$hole

frotaz37

Smash Lord
you know, i've actually realized it's good to have you reading everything i say because ideas are viruses (c) inception. by hanging on my every word, whether you know it or not, you are opening your brain to my ideas. you can't ignore me because you can't shun the truth. it's as simple as that.

oh, i'm wrong? ignore me! lol you can't do it! you just can't do it!

plus you already proved yourself a ***** by refusing to fight me. DUDE YOU HAVE LIKE FIVE INCHES ON ME ARE YOU KIDDING? i can't take you seriously after that. you're just trying to get attention and you feel trolling me is the best way to accomplish that.
You challenge people to fights on smashboards.

You're so pathetic.

How can you be so stupid? ANYONE WHO POSTS ANYTHING ON A FORUM DOES SO IN ORDER TO HAVE THEIR POSTS READ BY SOMEBODY. OTHERWISE WHY WOULD ANYONE POST?!!? ALL you've got...ALL you've got is criticism of people for using a forum for what it's for. That's the basis of every troll you attempt.

If you were good at trolling maybe you'd try pointing out my actual flaws, like how I get super pissed all the time at smash. Oh wait, you can't bring that up...cause you ****ing punched a guy.

You punched a guy.

LOL

DJMirror

Smash Master
Dude Frotaz stop replying back to Adam. So just stop giving adam the attention that he wanted it from you and such. This is why people are so dumb if Adam is trolling/saying something: just read it and move it. You don't need to respond back to him but if you're an ******* then feel free, you're going to be a in loop and it's going to make things worse. Adam just being Adam <3. You can't say that Adam punching someone is like trying point out your flaws. It doesn't make sense and it's kinda messed up.

Don't forget it, this is the internet.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
It's the only flattery somebody as ugly and stupid as you can afford.
This actually fails on 3 levels.

First off, Adam was implying that you were flattering him by imitating him, not that he was using flattery.

Next off, flattery isn't typically something someone can 'afford.' More often than not flattery is just a verbal or written statement that praises another, which is very cheap (free).

Also, you imply that someone that is as 'ugly and stupid' as Adam can't afford much. There is very little correlation between ugly and stupid people and wealth. There are plenty of ugly stupid rich people.

Oh, but good burn dude!

frotaz37

Smash Lord
This actually fails on 3 levels.

First off, Adam was implying that you were flattering him by imitating him, not that he was using flattery.

Next off, flattery isn't typically something someone can 'afford.' More often than not flattery is just a verbal or written statement that praises another, which is very cheap (free).

Also, you imply that someone that is as 'ugly and stupid' as Adam can't afford much. There is very little correlation between ugly and stupid people and wealth. There are plenty of ugly stupid rich people.

Oh, but good burn dude!
Thanks man, I try really hard when posting I'm glad you think my burn was good and burnworthy.

frotaz37

Smash Lord
^^^ i wasn't gonna say anything but hell
jesus christ SHUT UP joereplicate

Sheridan has made his mistakes, like all the rest of us, but it takes an ungodly amount of maturity to look yourself in the mirror and cop to it. when will you do the same joe?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I think we're all missing the most important thing here: Brian's Voicemail.

If anyone thinks SRB is an *******, just give his phone a call. You'll realize how dumb you are for getting irritated at him.

<3

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Brian is too good, really. If you're gonna self proclaim your radness within your own name, you better live up to that ****.

And it has been lived up to.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
this is why pacwest > all of the rest of smashboards combined.
It's like a training ground for trolls to practice their trolling and ascend to the next level.

Top Bottom