• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm better than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpDerpDerp

Smash Rookie
Don't take that the wrong way. I know you put a lot of hard work into playing, but frankly, from what I've seen online, the smashboards people can't play worth crap.

You think to yourself, "how does he know who we are?" Well, you're the people that will only pick Final Destination as your stage and the white Metaknight or the gray/red Ike or the black Toon Link or any of your past melee glitch hazards for EVERY ****ING ROUND. I've even seen a few of you duck twice a few times at the beginning of matches, like that old thread here said.

Every time I have played anonymously, I have used a random character and selected a random stage. And I have never lost. Ever. I've won every single ****ing match. And we're not talking one or two matches, we're talking dozens. I thought it was a coincidence at first, but it started happening every single time. Smash ball, no smash ball, I barely even pick up items, since throwing them is a bit weird on the wiimote scheme. It doesn't matter, I still constantly win.

I don't want to fight you one one one, because frankly, I don't want you idiots anywhere close to sharing a friend code with me. I don't want to debate why I'm winning, because I've already stated that I'm actually at a huge disadvantage when I constantly use random characters and stages. I don't want to hear any of you whine about lag or whatever, because I get it just as hard as you do. I don't want to talk about how often you win, because I have a better record than you have. And I definitely don't want to hear about why melee is better, because if you think so, you have no idea what "balanced characters" are.

I've just come to say, I'm better than you. The end. I'm disappointed in the fact that for all of the bragging and discussion and essay-writing you people do, you can't win a match against some "casual player."

Good luck, people, hope you win against me someday. I'm pulling for you.

_Slick_

Smash Ace
*snores*

Wh-wha? Oh is your crap over already? Thank god.

Ok, firstly, I don't have the game and I may not be able to beat you but saying you are better than everyone on Smash World Forums, is going too far. How do you know? Fought Gimpy yet?

shyguyty

Smash Rookie
Let's see some videos, big mouth. I mean, I'm not saying you're a liar, but if you're going to come out and act all high and mighty, show us that you're not all talk. Otherwise, this thread is meaningless.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
well you certainly have a better avatar than i do
That was epic. ^.^

Anyway, I don't care. How do you even know that these people are Smash Boards members? More to the point, the average member here is not a pro player, despite what you might think.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
I hope you're just playing against autistic children. That'd put you in the "assmonkey" category.

As for the crouching... how do you know they're not just having a seizure?

Insensitive prick.

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
Don't take that the wrong way. I know you put a lot of hard work into playing, but frankly, from what I've seen online, the smashboards people can't play worth crap.

You think to yourself, "how does he know who we are?" Well, you're the people that will only pick Final Destination as your stage and the white Metaknight or the gray/red Ike or the black Toon Link or any of your past melee glitch hazards for EVERY ****ING ROUND. I've even seen a few of you duck twice a few times at the beginning of matches, like that old thread here said.

Every time I have played anonymously, I have used a random character and selected a random stage. And I have never lost. Ever. I've won every single ****ing match. And we're not talking one or two matches, we're talking dozens. I thought it was a coincidence at first, but it started happening every single time. Smash ball, no smash ball, I barely even pick up items, since throwing them is a bit weird on the wiimote scheme. It doesn't matter, I still constantly win.

I don't want to fight you one one one, because frankly, I don't want you idiots anywhere close to sharing a friend code with me. I don't want to debate why I'm winning, because I've already stated that I'm actually at a huge disadvantage when I constantly use random characters and stages. I don't want to hear any of you whine about lag or whatever, because I get it just as hard as you do. I don't want to talk about how often you win, because I have a better record than you have. And I definitely don't want to hear about why melee is better, because if you think so, you have no idea what "balanced characters" are.

I've just come to say, I'm better than you. The end. I'm disappointed in the fact that for all of the bragging and discussion and essay-writing you people do, you can't win a match against some "casual player."

Good luck, people, hope you win against me someday. I'm pulling for you.
Thanks god you're not arrogant, huh?

Is this some new trend of spamming? Going into boards, saying "me own0rz u" and not even proving it?
I suck in online battles pretty bad [cuz of the small lags], but I doubt you would beat me. So don't say you rule without any prove.

btw, what replies do you think there would be in this thread? Something like "you rock, let me call you Zeus"?

That'd put you in the "assmonkey" category.
He definitely is already.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
You jump on here and brag about a videogame. Okay...well...that's pathetic first off. Secondly you talk up yourself so hard but you don't want to even try a one on one battle? You can't even PROVE how good you are? Because I guarantee there are plenty of us more than happy to show you what we got.

But hey, even if you are good enough to beat every random person you come across online, well good for you, nobody will remember who you are anyways.

So here you are, bragging about how good you are in a videogame, and then can't even back yourself up with anything, and it's pretty safe to assume that you probably lead a rather pathetic life.

Here's an idea, when you're actually ready to back up pointless crap like this, I'll be more than happy to take you on in this game.

psicicle

Smash Ace
oh yeah well Ive beaten at least ten thousand matches and lost 0 times so Im way better than u u only played "dozens" Ive played thousands

Giff

Smash Rookie
ndm508;4111936 But hey said:
lol **** you beat me to it. Yeah this guy is like the guy who bragged about being the best at dodgeball back in highschool. yeah sure u were the best but i mean come .......who cares and who will remember.......NO ONE

p.s. he doesn't want a friend code from anyone because he's a BIG *****.

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Pics or it didn't happen, buddy. Remember that this is the Internet, and it's very easy to lie.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I laughed sooooo hard as I was reading this. Holy jesus I have a tear in my eye.

This is the kind of guy I love playing online. Dudes who act extremely arrogant but are probably just regular guys trying to get a rise out of their opponents. Like I've been playing this guy named "ALEXX" (I've played three sessions with him I think) and we both kept taunting lewd taunts at each other because we know it's hilarious.

Btw, my taunts are "Polish your knob?", "A/S/L?", and "Ya'll better" combined with "RECOGNIZE!". It's awesome.

P.S. If ALEXX is reading this, you're hilarious man.

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
You claim that you're better than all of us...

But you don't wnat our friend codes?

Ok.

I'm sure you're good.

But at least have the "balls to brawl."

psicicle

Smash Ace
guys he sucks hes only won dozens of matches without losing! Ive won thousands, come on. I dont own it tho so I dont have a friend code sry.

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
What, did you just have a hard day from getting buillied around at school and decide to come in here to show us how great you really were, because I think something like that is the case :p.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
The OP is the kind of person who'd think "hey they're black , the night is black , i'm scared of the night , let's kill em !" :p.

When god was raining common sense he was waining a raincoat.

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
'Course the way to back up your statements of being the best is not wanting to " challenge anyone here 1 on 1 " .

Don't flatter yourself in thinking you're high and mighty in being able to beat strangers online. I win at a 4:5 ratio of matches in " anyone mode " and it seems as if I'm sometimes rarely playing against people who actually know what they're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom