• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Mario: Peach! Luigi! Put them down! (Jumps and mightily strikes one of the hands, killing it, and causing it to fly backwards and drop Ness and Luigi into the vortex.)

Loud voice: A white glove..

The struck hand lifelessly falls into the vortex, while the other deliberately and slowly drags Peach and Paper Mario into the vortex...
( A distorted version of life could be a dream start's play while Ness think's of Paula. While he slowly start's to accept his fate)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Rufus: Those aren’t monsters and they’re not hostile?
James: Eh, depends. Some are relatively docile, others could tear off your limbs in 5 seconds.
Jessie: Meowth was feisty when we first met him!
Meowth: (Clings onto Jessie’s hair) I told you to not tell random strangers about that!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
James: Eh, depends. Some are relatively docile, others could tear off your limbs in 5 seconds.
Jessie: Meowth was feisty when we first met him!
Meowth: (Clings onto Jessie’s hair) I told you to not tell random strangers about that!
Rufus: Heh, nonsense! Maybe you could take me to that Giovanni guy, perhaps we could strike up a dea- oh, no. Something’s going on, that ShyHo fellow is back. Bring Giovanni here. I’m sure the troops will take care of it.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Each member of the trio slaps their hand on their face in unison)
Jessie, James, and Meowth: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A POKÉMON IS!?
Meowth: The creatures you see roaming around the land, y’know, Pokémon???

(Paper Mario punches the glove but becomes tired.)
Paper Mario: Two questions: One, what was Ness doing there? And two, where did these gloves come from?
The glove finally releases Peach and Paper Mario, dropping them into a river, as it shakes itself in pain. It quickly tries to search for them, but it loses them.

<Ness thinks that Peach killed Paula, and went to her to seek revenge. Also, the gloves came off of Luigi's hands. Peach, Daisy, and Luigi tried to destroy them, and eventually resolved to dispose of them. Little did they know that the vortex actually led to another world. I am still trying to work out some explanations for other things, and if you have any suggestions for smoothing the plot, they are welcome.>

Peach makes it to the river bank by pulling herself up on a rock. She runs along the river to keep ahead of Paper Mario, who rapidly catches up to her. Thinking quickly, she breaks a branch and waits ahead of Paper Mario, extending the branch.

Red puts it in a magically sealed crate in the basement. "It can't get out," he says.
Dust Bunny: I tried to scare the scientists into stopping what they were doing, but they just said, "okay," and started laughing. I destroyed some of their equipment, but I accidentally came in contact with the mold.

<I need to edit this Ness64wastaken Ness64wastaken . Never mind. I shall reply next.>

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I tried to scare the scientists into stopping what they were doing, but they just said, "okay," and started laughing. I destroyed some of their equipment, but I accidentally came in contact with the mold.
"Don't visit them again without telling me..." Red says. "You had me and Baby Ashley really worried! But right now, Sarah's acting weird. Can you check her out?"

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
The glove finally releases Peach and Paper Mario, dropping them into a river, as it shakes itself in pain. It quickly tries to search for them, but it loses them.

<Ness thinks that Peach killed Paula, and went to her to seek revenge. Also, the gloves came off of Luigi's hands. Peach, Daisy, and Luigi tried to destroy them, and eventually resolved to dispose of them. Little did they know that the vortex actually led to another world. I am still trying to work out some explanations for other things, and if you have any suggestions for smoothing the plot, they are welcome.>
Ness: I can't breath I'm still waiting for the portal to the xhell those are my final word's to the world.

(Ness used psi Nightmare Omega on... HIMSELF!!)

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Rufus: Heh, nonsense! Maybe you could take me to that Giovanni guy, perhaps we could strike up a dea- oh, no. Something’s going on, that ShyHo fellow is back. Bring Giovanni here. I’m sure the troops will take care of it.
Jessie: You’ve got it!

The trio hops onto a wild Pelliper and flies down.
<For context, Pelipper is a pelican Pokémon introduced in Gen 3>

2 hours later...

A horde of Team Rocket members and Pokémon are on the airship, including Jessie, James, and Meowth. The leader, Giovanni, is at the front.

Giovanni: Some of my lowest ranking members told me to come here. What do you want?

Jessie, James, and Meowth: Hey!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Don't visit them again without telling me..." Red says. "You had me and Baby Ashley really worried! But right now, Sarah's acting weird. Can you check her out?"
Dust Bunny walks to her, causing her to sneeze.

Sarah: You... (sneeze)... Aren't you just ador...able... (sneeze)...

Dust Bunny: Are you alright? (Steps back)

Sarah: Yes... (sneeze)... a little weak though... but when I was young, I had a very bad strain of the flu, and that was almost as hard. Have you had the flu?... (Rambles)

Ness: I can't breath I'm still waiting for the portal to the xhell those are my final word's to the world.

(Ness used psi Nightmare Omega on... HIMSELF!!)
Ness and Luigi fall into a crater in the vortex world. Luigi's head is buried in the ground.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jessie: You’ve got it!

The trio hops onto a wild Pelliper and flies down.
<For context, Pelipper is a pelican Pokémon introduced in Gen 3>

2 hours later...

A horde of Team Rocket members and Pokémon are on the airship, including Jessie, James, and Meowth. The leader, Giovanni, is at the front.

Giovanni: Some of my lowest ranking members told me to come here. What do you want?

Jessie, James, and Meowth: Hey!
Rufus: Heh, the work camp has already been destroyed. Assemble a team of Pokémon and stop ShyHo from invading this place!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny walks to her, causing her to sneeze.

Sarah: You... (sneeze)... Aren't you just ador...able... (sneeze)...

Dust Bunny: Are you alright? (Steps back)

Sarah: Yes... (sneeze)... a little weak though... but when I was young, I had a very bad strain of the flu, and that was almost as hard. Have you had the flu?... (Rambles)
Red approaches Sarah, and gives her medicine to make her sleep. Ashley opens her eyes a tiny bit. "Dust....Bunny?"

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Peach makes it to the river bank by pulling herself up on a rock. She runs along the river to keep ahead of Paper Mario, who rapidly catches up to her. Thinking quickly, she breaks a branch and waits ahead of Paper Mario, extending the branch.

<I need to edit this Ness64wastaken Ness64wastaken . Never mind. I shall reply next.>
Paper Mario: (Grabs the branch) Ugh... The water makes me soggy... (Paper Mario falls unconscious)
<Maybe the vortex world could be a portal to Planet Popstar, and they encounter Wispy Woods? I’m just spitballing ideas here...>
Rufus: Heh, the work camp has already been destroyed. Assemble a team of Pokémon and stop ShyHo from invading this place!
Giovanni: Well, we’ve got the Pokémon right here. (Signals to the Team Rocket members releasing all their Pokémon) Who’s this ShyHo fellow, anyway?

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Ness and Luigi fall into a crater in the vortex world. Luigi's head is buried in the ground.
< So what I'm doing is making Ness depressed Because he's lost everyone he's ever cared about And the reason Ness used Psi Nightmare on himself is because he doesn't know what to live for anymore >

(Meanwhile at Jeff's home)

Beep Beep* Beeeeep

Jeff: Ness! I finally got a location on him It's been 2 year's since I last seen him

(The device loss connection)

Jeff: That's fine I know where he is now

(Jeff pack's his stuff and goes to where he found the signal)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Paper Mario: (Grabs the branch) Ugh... The water makes me soggy... (Paper Mario falls unconscious)
<Maybe the vortex world could be a portal to Planet Popstar, and they encounter Wispy Woods? I’m just spitballing ideas here...>

Giovanni: Well, we’ve got the Pokémon right here. (Signals to the Team Rocket members releasing all their Pokémon) Who’s this ShyHo fellow, anyway?
Rufus: He attempts to liberate my work camps by force and is attempting to overthrow me. He is powerful, but not powerful enough.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red approaches Sarah, and gives her medicine to make her sleep. Ashley opens her eyes a tiny bit. "Dust....Bunny?"
Dust Bunny: Hi, Ashley. Do you feel any better?

<There could be a connection, yes. I was trying to explain the world of Smash Bros., and Wispy could find his way in at some point.>

Peach hangs him to dry.

< So what I'm doing is making Ness depressed Because he's lost everyone he's ever cared about And the reason Ness used Psi Nightmare on himself is because he doesn't know what to live for anymore >

(Meanwhile at Jeff's home)

Beep Beep* Beeeeep

Jeff: Ness! I finally got a location on him It's been 2 year's since I last seen him

(The device loss connection)

Jeff: That's fine I know where he is now

(Jeff pack's his stuff and goes to where he found the signal)
<So you mean that Ness actually died? (I did not know the effects of various PK powers, so I would not have guessed it was mortal, but Ness was brought in to explain the cast of Smash Bros. 64. Though the story can flex if you wish to continue with his death.) >

Luigi struggles to free himself...

Last edited:

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
<So you mean that Ness actually died? (I did not know the effects of various PK powers, so I would not have guessed it was mortal, but Ness was brought in to explain the cast of Smash Bros. 64. Though the story can flex if you wish to continue with his death.) >

< Ness has died that's true but I will bring him back later but for now he's dead. Plus for year's he's been taking drug's to numb the pain of Paula's death >

(Jeff arrives at ??? and see's Luigi's head stuck)

Jeff: Here let me help

(Jeff pulls Luigi out of the ground)

Jeff: Are you okay you seemed hurt. Also have you seen a boy named Ness? he wear's a baseball cap, a yellow and blue stripped shirt, shorts, a backpack and a trademark gutsy bat.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Rufus: A whole lotta cash. And access to the best Mako energy one can buy.
Giovanni: Hm... I’ll take it. (Shouting) Okay people! Surround the airship! Guard the doors with Rhydons! <Rhydon is a Pokémon introduced in Gen 1>

Dust Bunny: Hi, Ashley. Do you feel any better?

<There could be a connection, yes. I was trying to explain the world of Smash Bros., and Wispy could find his way in at some point.>

Peach hangs him to dry.

<Could you explain that more?>
Paper Mario: Ahh... Much better... Thank you, Peach!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Giovanni: Hm... I’ll take it. (Shouting) Okay people! Surround the airship! Guard the doors with Rhydons! <Rhydon is a Pokémon introduced in Gen 1>

<I know>
(ShyHo notices the airship after having liberated the camps)
ShyHo: Lookie here! A Shinra airship! (The airship tries to shoot him down)
Rufus: Send more Pokémon!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"It felt so real..." Ashley says. "I was so....happy!"
Dust Bunny: That's good, but I'm a little worried that the mold is somehow playing with your and her mind. You should get some more sleep.

< Ness has died that's true but I will bring him back later but for now he's dead. Plus for year's he's been taking drug's to numb the pain of Paula's death >

(Jeff arrives at ??? and see's Luigi's head stuck)

Jeff: Here let me help

(Jeff pulls Luigi out of the ground)

Jeff: Are you okay you seemed hurt. Also have you seen a boy named Ness? he wear's a baseball cap, a yellow and blue stripped shirt, shorts, a backpack and a trademark gutsy bat.
// (meaning retroactive )Luigi: (As Jeff pulls him out) Who is that?...

Luigi: (Looking around) A little boy with that description fell with me, but I don't see him. Who are you?

< (I lost my connection. At times, it is quite a nuisance, but there are several things that interrupt me. Please keep that in mind when I suddenly disappear for more than about ten minutes without saying anything. There is a thing I must do, however. ) For a while, Luigi has been acting out with his hands, doing strange things due to his gloves. Some things were not stated explicitly, but the vortex empowered the gloves. There is a motive by which the hands seek to cause destruction, and they drag some of the heroes into another world. The reason for doing so is the part not thoroughly detailed, but one thought was that the motive, called the voice for now, assembles a number of heroes to test the capabilities of its dark army in combat, and so it designs a tournament based on a previous one called Smash of the same name, forcing the heroes to participate. The voice though underestimates its lack of control over the heroes, and all-out war later breaks loose. It is very crude, but it is an idea. It is hoped that the timing is such to explain various absences and attendances of content in each game. It could be condensed and arranged in such a way that Mario, Ness, Luigi, Donkey Kong (who earlier disappeared into a mist), Samus, etc. arrive first to battle the voice's prototype army... The rest has to be imagined and fitted according to what is known of the series. >

Peach: Oh, your coloring is all smudged!

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie

Luigi: (Looking around) A little boy with that description fell with me, but I don't see him. Who are you?
Jeff: Oh Well I'm Jeff I'm one of Ness's best friends the one I was asking for I was hoping you found him
I haven't seen him since Paula died he's been really nutty since then. Well I've got time to waste why did he fall with you what were you guys running from?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: That's good, but I'm a little worried that the mold is somehow playing with your and her mind. You should get some more sleep.
"Nice dream..." Ashley says, falling back asleep.

Baby Ashley toddles in with a half eaten human arm. "New toy!"

Yiptap

Smash Lord
<I know>
(ShyHo notices the airship after having liberated the camps)
ShyHo: Lookie here! A Shinra airship! (The airship tries to shoot him down)
Rufus: Send more Pokémon!
Giovanni: Grunts, send your Nidokings!
(A purple Pokéball with a red R on it falls from the sky and lands in ShyHo’s location and a Nidoking comes out and roars)

< (I lost my connection. At times, it is quite a nuisance, but there are several things that interrupt me. Please keep that in mind when I suddenly disappear for more than about ten minutes without saying anything. There is a thing I must do, however. ) For a while, Luigi has been acting out with his hands, doing strange things due to his gloves. Some things were not stated explicitly, but the vortex empowered the gloves. There is a motive by which the hands seek to cause destruction, and they drag some of the heroes into another world. The reason for doing so is the part not thoroughly detailed, but one thought was that the motive, called the voice for now, assembles a number of heroes to test the capabilities of its dark army in combat, and so it designs a tournament based on a previous one called Smash of the same name, forcing the heroes to participate. The voice though underestimates its lack of control over the heroes, and all-out war later breaks loose. It is very crude, but it is an idea. It is hoped that the timing is such to explain various absences and attendances of content in each game. It could be condensed and arranged in such a way that Mario, Ness, Luigi, Donkey Kong (who earlier disappeared into a mist), Samus, etc. arrive first to battle the voice's prototype army... The rest has to be imagined and fitted according to what is known of the series. >

Peach: Oh, your coloring is all smudged!
<Ok, that actually sounds pretty cool>
Paper Mario: It’s-a fine, it’ll get better eventually.
Jeff: Oh Well I'm Jeff I'm one of Ness's best friends the one I was asking for I was hoping you found him
I haven't seen him since Paula died he's been really nutty since then. Well I've got time to waste why did he fall with you what were you guys running from?
(It is revealed that when Ness teleported to Peach, Jack Frost got teleported with him, and Jack Frost, being the crazy idiot that he is, jumped into the vortex with him, though he landed sooner)
Jack Frost: (Lands right next to Luigi) Hee-Ho! (Notices Ness) Ah! Hee hee hee ho!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(A purple Pokéball with a red R on it falls from the sky and lands in ShyHo’s location and a Nidoking comes out and roars)

(It is revealed that when Ness teleported to Peach, Jack Frost got teleported with him, and Jack Frost, being the crazy idiot that he is, jumped into the vortex with him, though he landed sooner)
Jack Frost: (Lands right next to Luigi) Hee-Ho! (Notices Ness) Ah! Hee hee hee ho!
(ShyHo casts Flare on the Nidoking, killing it)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Nidoking faints and returns to its Pokéball, but not long after, several more Pokéballs surround ShyHo as more Nidokings emerge. One Nidoking uses Earth Power, causing lava to erupt from the spot ShyHo was standing)
(ShyHo retaliates with Blizzaga, sending giant icicles on the Nidokings)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Luigi: There were giant gloves, and Daisy threw them away, and then this giant vortex... and...and... (Startled by Jack Frost)... Aah!...

"Nice dream..." Ashley says, falling back asleep.

Baby Ashley toddles in with a half eaten human arm. "New toy!"
Dust Bunny: Not again! (Pulls it away and throws it out the window) No more human meat! Where'd you get that from anyway?

Peach: We should go find the opening to that vortex. Knowing Mario, he's likely to come looking for us... but then you are Mario... (Rubs her head in confusion) What should we do?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Stop it! I'm going to let the mold take the arm away, and then I'm going to replace all the food in the refrigerator! Stop, and let me bury it!
Baby Ashley hugs it defensively and starts crying loudly. She looks at Dust Bunny with wide, adorable eyes. "N-no take it!"

Top Bottom