• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
//Luigi: It isn't working!

Luigi:... (On the airship) HELP!
(Shaggy insta transmission's in front of Ness and turn's ultra instinct)

Shaggy: Time to die

(Ness grab's Shaggy's head and crushes it blood exploding out of his head)

Ness: Pathetic

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I guess so, but do you have any better ideas?" Ashley says, setting Baby Ashley down in her crib.
Dust Bunny: I tried the best thing I knew and I failed. If we need tricks, then I'm lost for words, but then I'm also an old bunny. Maybe tricks are all she'll take. I'm just not the trickster type.

(Shaggy insta transmission's in front of Ness and turn's ultra instinct)

Shaggy: Time to die

(Ness grab's Shaggy's head and crushes it blood exploding out of his head)

Ness: Pathetic
Luigi slowly climbs to a hatch on the airship. He tries to open the hatch but the counter flow overwhelms him, and he flies back to his starting point.

Luigi: HELP!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I tried the best thing I knew and I failed. If we need tricks, then I'm lost for words, but then I'm also an old bunny. Maybe tricks are all she'll take. I'm just not the trickster type.
"We'll try later. Let's go check on Red," Ashley says. <gtg im on a plane>

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red opens the door. "Fine. But make it quick."
Dust Bunny: I only came up here to tell you that you don't appear to mean any harm. You don't seem to be a devil after all. The things I said downstairs was because I care about Ashley, and not because I hate you. This is very simple, I know, but I wanted it to be eye-to-eye, and if you will stay mad, that's your right. It's just that some things are not okay, no matter who it's from, and I'm no exception, but if we take care of Ashley, that's what we have to do, even if that means reprimanding each other. Now, the firing range is up. What issues do you have with me?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I only came up here to tell you that you don't appear to mean any harm. You don't seem to be a devil after all. The things I said downstairs was because I care about Ashley, and not because I hate you. This is very simple, I know, but I wanted it to be eye-to-eye, and if you will stay mad, that's your right. It's just that some things are not okay, no matter who it's from, and I'm no exception, but if we take care of Ashley, that's what we have to do, even if that means reprimanding each other. Now, the firing range is up. What issues do you have with me?
"Well, first of all, you don't listen to me! You don't understand that all these things I do for her are okay, because Ashley and Baby Ashley aren't regular humans! They've been raised like demons, and it's just part of their lifestyle. As a non-human, you should understand!" Red says.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Luigi slowly climbs to a hatch on the airship. He tries to open the hatch but the counter flow overwhelms him, and he flies back to his starting point.

(Ness grabs Luigi and put's him to saftey)

Ness: I'm going in the airship stay put.

(Ness jumps into the the airship)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
ShyHo: Is that the best you guys have? (ShyHo walks onto the bridge)
(On the bridge, several Zubats fly on ShyHo and begin to bite)

Jack Frost: (Uses gathering and stacks several Jack Frosts on top of each other before climbing them all the way to the airship) Luigi-ho! Don't get caught! (Jack Frost grabs Luigi and climbs up to the ledge) Hee... Huff... Ho...

Dust Bunny: Differently how?

Luigi: (Having dug a small burrow, he looks up at the airship, which casts a large shadow over them) Olgh! What is that?... (a Master Hand appears behind him)... Whoa!... (He desperately and quickly high-jumps to the airship and holds onto the hull as it moves.)... HELP!
---------

Peach: (She looks at an area of chopped down trees) Let's head down river. We are sure to find something.

//Luigi: It isn't working!

Luigi:... (On the airship) HELP!
Paper Mario: Well, I know I won't be swimming. Let's-a-go! (Paper Mario walks to the river)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Jack Frost: (Uses gathering and stacks several Jack Frosts on top of each other before climbing them all the way to the airship) Luigi-ho! Don't get caught! (Jack Frost grabs Luigi and climbs up to the ledge) Hee... Huff... Ho...

Paper Mario: Well, I know I won't be swimming. Let's-a-go! (Paper Mario walks to the river)
(ShyHo begins slashing at the Zubats, managing to kill some of them)
ShyHo: I hate bats.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Well, first of all, you don't listen to me! You don't understand that all these things I do for her are okay, because Ashley and Baby Ashley aren't regular humans! They've been raised like demons, and it's just part of their lifestyle. As a non-human, you should understand!" Red says.
Dust Bunny: Understandable. My life was spent helping humans, so that is where my knowledge goes. It seemed like a sign a long time ago that I wasn't really cut out for this job.

(Ness grabs Luigi and put's him to saftey)

Ness: I'm going in the airship stay put.

(Ness jumps into the the airship)
Luigi: Whoa!... (Currently sits on the ground ) Gladly!... (A Master hand speeds past him, startling him into the depression he made in the crater earlier)...

While Ness is on his way inside, the Master Hand swats at him.

//Luigi: I... Whoa (Taken down by Ness)!
--------------------

Peach and Paper Mario arrive at a small town at night. They look over a hill, spying street torches.

Peach: How should we enter? We don't know how friendly they will be.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Understandable. My life was spent helping humans, so that is where my knowledge goes. It seemed like a sign a long time ago that I wasn't really cut out for this job.
"I thought you'd know how Ashley is, since you've lived at the mansion and helped take care of her for so long..." Red says.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Luigi: Whoa!... (Currently sits on the ground ) Gladly!... (A Master hand speeds past him, startling him into the depression he made in the crater earlier)...

While Ness is on his way inside, the Master Hand swats at him.

//Luigi: I... Whoa (Taken down by Ness)!
--------------------

Peach and Paper Mario arrive at a small town at night. They look over a hill, spying street torches.

Peach: How should we enter? We don't know how friendly they will be.
<Sorry, I didn't notice that!>
(Jack Frost jumps from the airship and walks over to Luigi)
Jack Frost: Me and Ness need all the help we can to save our friends, ho! Will you join us, Luigi?

------------------------------------------

Paper Mario: I'll try and intimidate them! (Paper Mario pulls out his hammer)
(ShyHo begins slashing at the Zubats, managing to kill some of them)
ShyHo: I hate bats.
(The rest of the Zubats retreat, but a Muk comes from under the bridge and places his slimy arm on ShyHo)

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
(A Primid walks in to see Ness there)
Primid: Hey! Yer not supposed to be there, bucko!
(The Primid sounds the emergency alarm as several Primids run in and surround Ness, some holding swords and blasters)
Ness:... Okay

(Ness get's blasted. Ness has bruises all over him)

Ness: Pk Lifeup omega.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: Me and Ness need all the help we can to save our friends, ho! Will you join us, Luigi?

(The rest of the Zubats retreat, but a Muk comes from under the bridge and places his slimy arm on ShyHo)
ShyHo: Poison. (ShyHo casts Flare on the Muk)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(The Muk falls off the airship. A Haunter who has been watching from the sidelines phases through the wall and grabs ShyHo over the bridge, hoping to avenge his fallen buddy.)
(ShyHo casts Curaga on the Haunter)
ShyHo: Healing, a ghost's weakness.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I thought you'd know how Ashley is, since you've lived at the mansion and helped take care of her for so long..." Red says.
Dust Bunny: I can help, sure, but that's what I started out doing-- helping. I mean, look at me, I'm a bag of dust, and was playing caretaker for a while. I think she needs to go back under your care. I would not be able to sleep at night if I let her do some of the things she wanted while I was around.

Luigi: I can't... (The hand that Ness killed lands beside him, startling him)... I'm a coward, and eveybody knows it!...

... A clumsy primid lands on top of Luigi. Getting up, it throws missing punches randomly.

Primid 988: Take that... and that... and that!... (It tires)

Luigi: (Threatened by the primid, also throws punches randomly with his eyes closed ) Leeeeave meeee aloooone!

Neither one lands punches, but they keep trying...

----------------

Gate sentries watch.

Sentry 1: Hehe! Look...

Sentry 2: What are you gonna do, give us a paper cut?

(Master hand breaks his fingers on Ness)

Ness: ** you ***.

(Ness punches Master hand and he dies instantly)
// The Master Hand falls...

One of the attacking primids clumsily swings at Ness, losing its balance, and falling into the crater...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I can help, sure, but that's what I started out doing-- helping. I mean, look at me, I'm a bag of dust, and was playing caretaker for a while. I think she needs to go back under your care. I would not be able to sleep at night if I let her do some of the things she wanted while I was around.
"I really can't take care of both of them at once, and Sarah's sick too..." Red says. "I really need your help."

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Luigi: I can't... (The hand that Ness killed lands beside him, startling him)... I'm a coward, and eveybody knows it!...

... A clumsy primid lands on top of Luigi. Getting up, it throws missing punches randomly.

Primid 988: Take that... and that... and that!... (It tires)

Luigi: (Threatened by the primid, also throws punches randomly with his eyes closed ) Leeeeave meeee aloooone!

Neither one lands punches, but they keep trying...

----------------

Gate sentries watch.

Sentry 1: Hehe! Look...

Sentry 2: What are you gonna do, give us a paper cut?

// The Master Hand falls...

One of the attacking primids clumsily swings at Ness, losing its balance, and falling into the crater...
Jack Frost: See, ho? You've got some fight in you! Come with us, ho! (Looks at the primid) He doesn't seem much of a threat, let's leave him be, ho.

-----------------------------

Paper Mario: Argh! I should've known! Paper won't do nothing! (Sadly) Look, you probably won't let us in, but we're lost and we need answers. Please let us in.

(ShyHo casts Curaga on the Haunter)
ShyHo: Healing, a ghost's weakness.
(Haunter puts its hands on its head as it phases away. A gang of Haunters phase from the same wall as the original Haunter as they all attempt to lick ShyHo <A lick from a Haunter kills you>

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: What's the matter, Ashley? You didn't hurt yourself on your toys did you?
Baby Ashley holds up a stuffed alligator, which she has her hand in its mouth. It's not actually hurting her, but she thinks it is. "A-awwigator bit me!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: See, ho? You've got some fight in you! Come with us, ho! (Looks at the primid) He doesn't seem much of a threat, let's leave him be, ho.

-----------------------------

Paper Mario: Argh! I should've known! Paper won't do nothing! (Sadly) Look, you probably won't let us in, but we're lost and we need answers. Please let us in.

(Haunter puts its hands on its head as it phases away. A gang of Haunters phase from the same wall as the original Haunter as they all attempt to lick ShyHo <A lick from a Haunter kills you>
(ShyHo repels them all with Holy)

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Primid: ****! That didn't do nuttin'! Bring in the Mites!
(Several Multicolored Stickmen ((Mites)) jump in from the ceiling and begin to punch Ness.)
(Ness narrows his eyebrows at them)

Ness: Is this you're idea of a joke?

(suddenly all the mite's are dead)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(ShyHo heads onto the main deck)
ShyHo: Hi there, ready for a fight?
(A Team Rocket Grunt turns his head to ShyHo)
Team Rocket Grunt: Ugh, it's you. Listen, I don't wanna die, I can take you to the boss. (The Team Rocket Grunt signals for ShyHo to follow him.)

(Ness narrows his eyebrows at them)

Ness: Is this you're idea of a joke?

(suddenly all the mite's are dead)
Primid: Boom Primid 242, we need ya!
Boom Primid 242: On it! (Boom Primid 242 attaches a chain with a lock on it to his boomerang and throws it around Ness, chaining him up.
Boom Primid 242: We've got the brat!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(A Team Rocket Grunt turns his head to ShyHo)
Team Rocket Grunt: Ugh, it's you. Listen, I don't wanna die, I can take you to the boss. (The Team Rocket Grunt signals for ShyHo to follow him.)

Primid: Boom Primid 242, we need ya!
Boom Primid 242: On it! (Boom Primid 242 attaches a chain with a lock on it to his boomerang and throws it around Ness, chaining him up.
Boom Primid 242: We've got the brat!
(ShyHo draws his sword)
ShyHo: Shysa, follow the man.
Shysa: Got it. (Shysa follows the grunt)

Top Bottom