• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Dust Bunny flies into Bowser Jr., but not forcefully enough, and splits into two. He then channels dirt from the ground through his arms, sandblasting Bowser Jr.

Bowser Jr.: (Spitting dirt) Meanie! (Whistles for the Klown Kar)...
------------

Call agent: Nintendo Crisis Hotline. How may we help?

Peach goes into the bathroom.

Peach: Oh, my! What is that, and why is it in the toilet? (Watches the hand chaotically wriggle about, splashing water) Let's find the owner, quick!
???: O-O-OWNER? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I NEED PAAAAAPER!

ShyHo: Ow! Alright! My turn! (ShyHo casts Aqualung on Jessie and James)
James: No! You got me wet!
Jessie: Why you!
(Mimikyu grabs the four heroes and stuffs them under its cloth while pummeling them.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(Mimikyu grabs the four heroes and stuffs them under its cloth while pummeling them.)
(ShyHo stabs the Mimikyu and him and his friends escape)
Faris: It's my turn now! (She casts Thundaga on the trio)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley levitates it with magic and drops it onto Bowser, crushing him. "Had enough yet?"

Baby Ashley keeps crying. "Wh-where Mawio?"
Bowser hops up on all-fours, throwing the debris off.

Bowser Jr.: (Calling) The Koopa Krasher! The Koopa Krasher!

Bowser: That tickled! (Stomps the ground, sending a shcokwave at Ashley. He snatches her and throws her into the air, crawling to the anticipated landing point with his shell spines waiting.)

-----------

Agent: His last known location was Peach's Castle. We can only track his hat when it moves though, so he might not still be there.

<Are the question marks supposed to be the hand or someone else?>

Peach: Who are you?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Bowser: That tickled! (Stomps the ground, sending a shcokwave at Ashley. He snatches her and throws her into the air, crawling to the anticipated landing point with his shell spines waiting.)

-----------

Agent: His last known location was Peach's Castle. We can only track his hat when it moves though, so he might not still be there.
Red transforms into a parasol and Ashley floats down to the ground safely away from Bowser. Red then becomes the wand again, and Ashley casts a lightning spell on Bowser.

"Need....sewvices for baby chawacters," Baby Ashley says, remembering what Ashley told her to ask for if she ever needed to call. "Need get to Peach's castle."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red transforms into a parasol and Ashley floats down to the ground safely away from Bowser. Red then becomes the wand again, and Ashley casts a lightning spell on Bowser.

"Need....sewvices for baby chawacters," Baby Ashley says, remembering what Ashley told her to ask for if she ever needed to call. "Need get to Peach's castle."
Bowser: AWR! (Disappears in a plume of smoke)...

Bowser Jr.: (Giggles as the "Big Boss" theme from Yoshi's Island plays) Bettew Wun!

Flashing exclamation marks surround Ashley as roaring noises come from the smoke cloud, and little more than the top of Bowser's shell becomes visible. Bowser grows rapidly, destroying the mansion.
----------------

Agent: Yoshi was last seen two miles west if you need him.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Bowser: AWR! (Disappears in a plume of smoke)...

Bowser Jr.: (Giggles as the "Big Boss" theme from Yoshi's Island plays) Bettew Wun!

Flashing exclamation marks surround Ashley as roaring noises come from the smoke cloud, and little more than the top of Bowser's shell becomes visible. Bowser grows rapidly, destroying the mansion.
----------------

Agent: Yoshi was last seen two miles west if you need him.
"Ugh!" Ashley growls. "That mansion's gotten destroyed and repaired more times than you can count! Do you really think you're making a difference?" She casts a shrinking spell on Bowser, beginning to get tired.

"Bye-bye," Baby Ashley says, hanging up. She gets back on her tricycle and begins pedaling. After an hour, she finds Yoshi. "Yoshi!" she exclaims, hopping off of the tricycle. "Need find Mawio!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Ugh!" Ashley growls. "That mansion's gotten destroyed and repaired more times than you can count! Do you really think you're making a difference?" She casts a shrinking spell on Bowser, beginning to get tired.

"Bye-bye," Baby Ashley says, hanging up. She gets back on her tricycle and begins pedaling. After an hour, she finds Yoshi. "Yoshi!" she exclaims, hopping off of the tricycle. "Need find Mawio!"
<I am guessing Ashley ate sour grapes in your picture, yes?>

Bowser shrinks until he disappears...
-----------
Yoshi turns his head as he eats a melon, lowering his back...

<I am gone for now.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I am guessing Ashley ate sour grapes in your picture, yes?>

Bowser shrinks until he disappears...
-----------
Yoshi turns his head as he eats a melon, lowering his back...

<I am gone for now.>
<She has the face of Spoiled Rotten from Wario Land 4>

Ashley picks up Bowser and puts him in a glass jar. She glares at Bowser Jr. "You're going to help me fix this mess!" she shouts.

Baby Ashley climbs on and hugs his neck.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Leader Primid: Paula? Whose that? You're gitting outta control, let's trophify him.
(A primid comes in with a dark cannon and shoots Ness, causing him to become a trophy) <The only way to be untrophified is by someone touching the trophy stand>

James: You think we're going the believe that? Pathetic.
Jessie: Oh, you're making me mad!
Meowth: I'm itching for a fight!
(The trio goes about their evil monologue before putting up their fists)
Ness: wat I found my cryptonite

(Jeff sneaks into the airship and is in a box)

Jeff: where are you Paula

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<She has the face of Spoiled Rotten from Wario Land 4>

Ashley picks up Bowser and puts him in a glass jar. She glares at Bowser Jr. "You're going to help me fix this mess!" she shouts.

Baby Ashley climbs on and hugs his neck.
<I think I knew where the face came from visually, but did not know the name of it.>

Bowser Jr. Nah-ah! Give Papa back!

Bowser: Let me out, you brat, or I'll...
------------------

Yoshi runs to Peach's castle, and he runs through the open door, where he finds Capman, friends, Gianni, and Tina talking.

Gianni: Aint that gambling?

Capman: No, no. Not gambling... (Walter, one of the friends, for which I do not have a face in mind, can be imagined as having one similar to that in Yiptap Yiptap 's signature, finishes the sentence with a smug expression.)

Walter: ...An investment (music something like Donkey Kong 64 tag barrel music plays briefly as Walter shifts his ears. Every time Walter shifts his ears, the same music plays.)

Tina: We need your... hee-elp! (Shoved aside by Yoshi, who lets Baby Ashley down)...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I think I knew where the face came from visually, but did not know the name of it.>

Bowser Jr. Nah-ah! Give Papa back!

Bowser: Let me out, you brat, or I'll...
------------------

Yoshi runs to Peach's castle, and he runs through the open door, where he finds Capman, friends, Gianni, and Tina talking.

Gianni: Aint that gambling?

Capman: No, no. Not gambling... (Walter, one of the friends, for which I do not have a face in mind, can be imagined as having one similar to that in Yiptap Yiptap 's signature, finishes the sentence with a smug expression.)

Walter: ...An investment (music something like Donkey Kong 64 tag barrel music plays briefly as Walter shifts his ears. Every time Walter shifts his ears, the same music plays.)

Tina: We need your... hee-elp! (Shoved aside by Yoshi, who lets Baby Ashley down)...
"No, I won't!" Ashley yells, her hair turning white.

"Don't make her have a tantrum, or she'll squish you!" Red growls, taking the jar.

Baby Ashley looks around. "Need Mawio now! Big mean turtle!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"No, I won't!" Ashley yells, her hair turning white.

"Don't make her have a tantrum, or she'll squish you!" Red growls, taking the jar.

Baby Ashley looks around. "Need Mawio now! Big mean turtle!"
Bowser Jr. keeps reaching for the bottle.

Bowser Jr.: Buwwy!

Bowser: You haven't stopped me! (Begins ramming the bottle)
-------------------------------------

Capman: Very funny, but I'm a toad.

Walter: Cherry cobbler! She's talking about Bowser!

Capman: I know. Can't you see we're in the middle of something I was winning at?

Gianni explains that Mario went into the vortex.

Capman: He's always doing things like that. Come, join the fun. You could learn a learn thing or two about... 'investing'... (Walter shifts his ears.)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Bowser Jr. keeps reaching for the bottle.

Bowser Jr.: Buwwy!

Bowser: You haven't stopped me! (Begins ramming the bottle)
-------------------------------------

Capman: Very funny, but I'm a toad.

Walter: Cherry cobbler! She's talking about Bowser!

Capman: I know. Can't you see we're in the middle of something I was winning at?

Gianni explains that Mario went into the vortex.

Capman: He's always doing things like that. Come, join the fun. You could learn a learn thing or two about... 'investing'... (Walter shifts his ears.)
It does nothing, and Red giggles a little. "I guess I'll start repairing the mansion...." Ashley says, leaving Red to watch the two.

Baby Ashley starts crying. "Need Mawio wight now! Da mansion got destwoyed and Big Ashwee might g-get hurt!" she wails. "Wh-where vowtex?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
It does nothing, and Red giggles a little. "I guess I'll start repairing the mansion...." Ashley says, leaving Red to watch the two.

Baby Ashley starts crying. "Need Mawio wight now! Da mansion got destwoyed and Big Ashwee might g-get hurt!" she wails. "Wh-where vowtex?"
Bowser Jr.: Give him back wight now, ow else!
-------------
Thunder peals as the group drops their cards. Even Capman's eyes widen.

Capman: You don't want to go into the vortex... (Eyes return to normal) but I'll show you anyway. Toad, take my place, but don't let Walter beat you, or I'll beat you...

Capman, Ashley, and Yoshi arrive.

Capman: Well, see ya 'round, kid. Whaddya think?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Bowser Jr.: Give him back wight now, ow else!
-------------
Thunder peals as the group drops their cards. Even Capman's eyes widen.

Capman: You don't want to go into the vortex... (Eyes return to normal) but I'll show you anyway. Toad, take my place, but don't let Walter beat you, or I'll beat you...

Capman, Ashley, and Yoshi arrive.

Capman: Well, see ya 'round, kid. Whaddya think?
"Or else what?" Red teases. He finds one of Baby Ashley's pacifiers in the rubble and shoves it in Bowser Jr's mouth.

"It wook scawwy..." Baby Ashley says. She then starts crying again and hides behind Yoshi. "I don' wanna go! I want Big Ashwee!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Or else what?" Red teases. He finds one of Baby Ashley's pacifiers in the rubble and shoves it in Bowser Jr's mouth.

"It wook scawwy..." Baby Ashley says. She then starts crying again and hides behind Yoshi. "I don' wanna go! I want Big Ashwee!"
Capman: Really? You made me risk losing 500 gold coins just so you could... well, be a baby?... I'm sorry. I don't like wasting my time... (Pushes Yoshi into the vortex). 'Kay, feel a little better now... Don't look at me like that. He was destined to go, if you get my drift. See ya... (walks away with a slight rhythm in his steps.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Capman: Really? You made me risk losing 500 gold coins just so you could... well, be a baby?... I'm sorry. I don't like wasting my time... (Pushes Yoshi into the vortex). 'Kay, feel a little better now... Don't look at me like that. He was destined to go, if you get my drift. See ya... (walks away with a slight rhythm in his steps.)
Baby Ashley keeps crying and quickly grabs Yoshi before he's fully sucked in. "Mean!" she yells, pointing at Capman.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley keeps crying and quickly grabs Yoshi before he's fully sucked in. "Mean!" she yells, pointing at Capman.
Capman: (Wipes his face as he turns around. She is dragged closer to the vortex by Yoshi's weight) Ugh! Babies and their dinos... (Walks over) It works like this... (pinches her fingers trying to get her to let go)...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Capman: (Wipes his face as he turns around. She is dragged closer to the vortex by Yoshi's weight) Ugh! Babies and their dinos... (Walks over) It works like this... (pinches her fingers trying to get her to let go)...
Baby Ashley squeaks in pain and then kicks him back and drags Yoshi away from the vortex. She climbs onto Yoshi's back. "Back to da mansion!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley squeaks in pain and then kicks him back and drags Yoshi away from the vortex. She climbs onto Yoshi's back. "Back to da mansion!"
Yoshi runs off...

Capman: Kid's got spunk... Oh, well... (Walks back to resume his card game.)
----------------------

Meanwhile, Gianni plays with Walter and Toad.

Gianni: Read 'em 'n weep, guys!

Walter: Hmmm... You seem good at this game. I better stop while you're behind.

While the others are enjoying themselves, Tina anxiously waits for them to finish.

Tina: Mr. Mario could be in trouble!

Walter: He's fine. He's Mario... Royal plush!...

Tina wanders away while they play. She meets Capman at the door.

Tina: Could you take me to the vortex?

Capman: Urgh!... Sure thing. Come along...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Yoshi runs off...

Capman: Kid's got spunk... Oh, well... (Walks back to resume his card game.)
----------------------

Meanwhile, Gianni plays with Walter and Toad.

Gianni: Read 'em 'n weep, guys!

Walter: Hmmm... You seem good at this game. I better stop while you're behind.

While the others are enjoying themselves, Tina anxiously waits for them to finish.

Tina: Mr. Mario could be in trouble!

Walter: He's fine. He's Mario... Royal plush!...

Tina wanders away while they play. She meets Capman at the door.

Tina: Could you take me to the vortex?

Capman: Urgh!... Sure thing. Come along...
When they get back, Ashley has mostly repaired the mansion. Baby Ashley runs over to her, crying, and Ashley scoops her up. "Poor thing....You're safe now...." she mutters. She looks at Yoshi. "Thanks. Do you think you could take care of these two?" She gestures at Bowser in the jar and Bowser Jr.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
When they get back, Ashley has mostly repaired the mansion. Baby Ashley runs over to her, crying, and Ashley scoops her up. "Poor thing....You're safe now...." she mutters. She looks at Yoshi. "Thanks. Do you think you could take care of these two?" She gestures at Bowser in the jar and Bowser Jr.
Yoshi: Wa-hoo!

He swallows Bowser Jr., encasing him in an egg, and he picks up the bottle with Bowser, preparing his throw trajectory with a cursor. He then throws Bowser, who falls through the vortex.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Yoshi: Wa-hoo!

He swallows Bowser Jr., encasing him in an egg, and he picks up the bottle with Bowser, preparing his throw trajectory with a cursor. He then throws Bowser, who falls through the vortex.
"Bye-bye mean turtle!" Baby Ashley says, waving.

"Thanks again," Ashley says. "When I'm done fixing the mansion, I'm going to go get Baby Ashley registered as a baby character, because I heard it has benefits..."

Baby Ashley hugs Yoshi. "Tank you."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Bye-bye mean turtle!" Baby Ashley says, waving.

"Thanks again," Ashley says. "When I'm done fixing the mansion, I'm going to go get Baby Ashley registered as a baby character, because I heard it has benefits..."

Baby Ashley hugs Yoshi. "Tank you."
Yoshi rubs Baby Ashley with his nose and licks her.
-----------------

... Capman and Tina arrive at the vortex.

Capman: Now don't look down. (Tina, scared by the noise, size, motion, and heat of the vortex, gazes wide-eyed at it. Capman then pushes her into it)...

Tina: Nooooo...! (Disappears)

Capman: Who knew that saying 'Don't look down.' could be so useful?... I did, of course!... (Walks away whistling)...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Yoshi rubs Baby Ashley with his nose and licks her.
-----------------

... Capman and Tina arrive at the vortex.

Capman: Now don't look down. (Tina, scared by the noise, size, motion, and heat of the vortex, gazes wide-eyed at it. Capman then pushes her into it)...

Tina: Nooooo...! (Disappears)

Capman: Who knew that saying 'Don't look down.' could be so useful?... I did, of course!... (Walks away whistling)...
Baby Ashley giggles and Ashley takes her back. They wave goodbye to Yoshi, and when he leaves, they finish repairing the mansion.

"Alright, Red. Stay here and make sure nothing else happens," Ashley says. Red nods and salutes, and heads back inside.

Ashley and Baby Ashley go to the Nintendo Crisis Hotline headquarters. They walk in. "Hello? Can I get Baby Ashley registered as a baby character here?" Ashley asks.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

-----------

<Are the question marks supposed to be the hand or someone else?>

Peach: Who are you?
<??? is the hand. It is same one as in The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. ??? is the canon name for the toilet hand>
???: H-HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? JUST GIVE ME PAAAAPER!!!

(ShyHo stabs the Mimikyu and him and his friends escape)
Faris: It's my turn now! (She casts Thundaga on the trio)
(The Mimikyu is wounded and collapses, presumably unconscious. The trio gets electrocute.)
Meowth: Grrrr! Lend me at ‘em!
(Meowth scratches Faris repeatedly)

Ness: wat I found my cryptonite

(Jeff sneaks into the airship and is in a box)

Jeff: where are you Paula
Primid: Alright, let’s take him to the trophy transfer room, he’ll be transferred to the real trophy room soon enough.
Primid 857: What if he escapes?
Primid: He probably won’t escape, and even if he does, his strength will have already been sapped from the trophy.

————————————

Primid 429: Huh, I don’t remember this box being here... Eh, it’s probably nothing. (The Primid sits on the box with Jeff in it)

————————————

(Jack Frost looks over at the airship, noticing Ness’s trophy.)
Jack Frost: Ness is in through, we need your help, Luigi ho!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<??? is the hand. It is same one as in The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask. ??? is the canon name for the toilet hand>

(The Mimikyu is wounded and collapses, presumably unconscious. The trio gets electrocute.)

Primid: Alright, let’s take him to the trophy transfer room, he’ll be transferred to the real trophy room soon enough.
Primid: He probably won’t escape, and even if he does, his strength will have already been sapped from the trophy.

————————————

Primid 429: Huh, I don’t remember this box being here... Eh, it’s probably nothing. (The Primid sits on the box with Jeff in it)

————————————

Faris: Ow! I should've worn my armor. But, how cute.
Krile: My turn! (She casts Holy on the trio)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley giggles and Ashley takes her back. They wave goodbye to Yoshi, and when he leaves, they finish repairing the mansion.

"Alright, Red. Stay here and make sure nothing else happens," Ashley says. Red nods and salutes, and heads back inside.

Ashley and Baby Ashley go to the Nintendo Crisis Hotline headquarters. They walk in. "Hello? Can I get Baby Ashley registered as a baby character here?" Ashley asks.
Clerk: Well, let's see. (Looks underneath a desk and pulls out a few sheets with a pen)... Take a seat over there, fill out this form, and let me know when you're finished. It's no guarantee. Baby character requests are a dime-a-dozen, and it's an administrative nightmare, but I'll see if I can get you taken care of. (Winks as she chews gum.)

————————————

————————————

Peach grabs toilet paper and cautiously gives it to ???.

Peach: So... does... anyone know you're in there?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clerk: Well, let's see. (Looks underneath a desk and pulls out a few sheets with a pen)... Take a seat over there, fill out this form, and let me know when you're finished. It's no guarantee. Baby character requests are a dime-a-dozen, and it's an administrative nightmare, but I'll see if I can get you taken care of. (Winks as she chews gum.)
Ashley sits down and fills out the form, signing it and then having Baby Ashley scribble her own "signature." She stands back up and hands the form back to the clerk. "Is this all?" she asks. Baby Ashley sucks her thumb and closes her eyes.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley sits down and fills out the form, signing it and then having Baby Ashley scribble her own "signature." She stands back up and hands the form back to the clerk. "Is this all?" she asks. Baby Ashley sucks her thumb and closes her eyes.
Clerk: Well, we normally take a certain channel, but I think we can cut a few corners this time. We got baby Mario, baby Wario, baby Yoshi, baby Peach, baby corn, baby bunion, baby Luigi, baby toe, baby powder, baby carrot, baby Link, just plain babies, baby Bowser... The list just... goes on, and all of 'em are taken or pending. I mean, I'm telling you, everybody wants to be a baby these days. (Briefly widens eyes as she staples the form to another set of papers that she filled out) Can't blame 'em... So you're about done. Just wait about ten minutes for the smell to reach the big cheese, and I'll call your name.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clerk: Well, we normally take a certain channel, but I think we can cut a few corners this time. We got baby Mario, baby Wario, baby Yoshi, baby Peach, baby corn, baby bunion, baby Luigi, baby toe, baby powder, baby carrot, baby Link, just plain babies, baby Bowser... The list just... goes on, and all of 'em are taken or pending. I mean, I'm telling you, everybody wants to be a baby these days. (Briefly widens eyes as she staples the form to another set of papers that she filled out) Can't blame 'em... So you're about done. Just wait about ten minutes for the smell to reach the big cheese, and I'll call your name.
Ashley sniffs and wrinkles her nose. "Yeah....the smell," she says. She takes Baby Ashley into a bathroom and changes her, and then waits on the chair. Baby Ashley runs around, waving at other people who are waiting too.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley sniffs and wrinkles her nose. "Yeah....the smell," she says. She takes Baby Ashley into a bathroom and changes her, and then waits on the chair. Baby Ashley runs around, waving at other people who are waiting too.
Clerk: (Ten minutes later, she calls Ashley) 'Kay, hon, it was taken up. You're free to go. We'll contact you to let you know what's up. Have a good one... (Calls the next name)...
-------------------

Tina lands in the vortex world, and at the worst time and place. She is surrounded by forest in the evening. the lighting has a pale blue hue as fog overtakes her...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Clerk: (Ten minutes later, she calls Ashley) 'Kay, hon, it was taken up. You're free to go. We'll contact you to let you know what's up. Have a good one... (Calls the next name)...
-------------------

Tina lands in the vortex world, and at the worst time and place. She is surrounded by forest in the evening. the lighting has a pale blue hue as fog overtakes her...
Ashley waves goodbye and leaves with Baby Ashley. When she gets home, she calls Dust Bunny. "Where are you?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny's cap falls off, and he replaces it with the hat Ashley gave him earlier.

Dust Bunny: Oh... Well, I took her to a bingo club. I thought she'd blend in real well, being asleep and all.
"You should go get her..." Ashley says. "I applied for Baby Ashley to be registered as a baby character and I'm waiting for them to call me."

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie

————————————

(Ness looks around the black void)

Ness:... Can I still teleport?

(Ness hears a voice)

<That would be to op and completley wreck the thing I've been buliding up to so No>

Ness: damn.

(Jeff gets out of the box and finds a Primid then he chokes it to death. Jeff strips the Primid and wear's the clothing and cut's of his face for a skin mask. Jeff then goes off to walk around the airship)

Jeff: where am I

Primid trooper: Hey you look lost you must be new let me show you around.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny retrieves her.

Dust Bunny: Now, what's this about registering her as a baby character?
"Mommy," Baby Ashley says. Ashley hands her to Sarah.

"Well, I wanted to register her as a baby character because I heard it has certain benefits, and then she'd be included with the other baby characters like Baby Mario, Baby Peach, et cetera," Ashley says.

Top Bottom