• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm dying in anticipation: what are the changes!?

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I haven't downloaded it and I don't have my Wii right now (lend it to a friend).

What are the changes!?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
These are not all of them but: 1. Metaknight 2. Sonic Nerf 3. G&W has a new feature to his Side-B (don`t want to spoil it) 4. Link`s Boomerang has a buff added to it 5. Ballad of the Goddess was removed for copyright reasons 6. Squirtle has had his Side B, Up B combo changed to Side B, A 7. Stage tweaks 8. Lucas has his Brawl aerials back

Also: No Turbo Mode (3.0), No new characters (Except for Metaknight), No major changes really so don`t expect much

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Sorry in that case not much has changed about him as far as I can tell. the PMBR hasn`t released much info on him. but the changelist is coming in a few days so that might help

Bryonato

Green Hat
PkFlash travels farther. You have a few extra frames out of your second jump to DJC. Can now jump out of absorb lag.

that's all I know. meh

GMaster171

Smash Ace
Spiffy, can you please confirm (if you have it with you lol) the jump out of lag? I cant do it anymore, even from the ground (fox's grounded laser renders Ness completely stuck, cant roll, jump or spotdodge...

Bryonato

Green Hat
oh wait they may have taken that out? i'll check that in a sec

EDIT: WOW what the ****? they got rid of it. that is super lame

Bryonato

Green Hat
It's not a nerf. He couldn't do it in 2.5b either. However it earlier 2.6 builds I saw footage where he COULD do that so they purposefully removed it for some reason

The_NZA

Smash Lord
I thought gmaster was saying you couldn't roll out of absorb form the ground/jump out of absorb from the ground anymore (which you could do in 2.5)

GMaster171

Smash Ace
thats what I was saying, they removed the ground cancels as well, making its intended function as bad as the shines... Only use magnet defensively agains big attacks they cant follow up behind (I cant even really thing of any... Even Lucario can run in behind his aura sphere...)

GMaster171

Smash Ace
I didn't get to test it myself, but I got someone to test it, and according to him Lucas is unable to do anything out of the lag either...

Top Bottom