• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im gettin board of smash help me plzz..

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Ok i no smash is the ish but its only good if theres more people to play wit...where i live there is NOOOOOO ONE that plays...i play wit like 4 other poeple but thats once a blue moon... but smash is gay if u play by ur self..i live in New Port Richey FL..its about 30 mins from tampa...so is there any 1 that lives close in my area????

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Ok i no smash is the ish but its only good if theres more people to play wit...where i live there is NOOOOOO ONE that plays...i play wit like 4 other poeple but thats once a blue moon... but smash is gay if u play by ur self..i live in New Port Richey FL..its about 30 mins from tampa...so is there any 1 that lives close in my area????
well for one,you spelt bored wrong in the title lolol

and there are plenty of smashers in tampa >_>

just look around,ill post some names later

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i no in tampa i dont want to drive 30-40 mins every day and gas is crazy money and i dont want to spend 40 bucks a week to play smash....i mean i want to play people that live like 15 mins away the most...

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
i no in tampa i dont want to drive 30-40 mins every day and gas is crazy money and i dont want to spend 40 bucks a week to play smash....i mean i want to play people that live like 15 mins away the most...
wow,thats not far at all >__>

if i were in your shoes,id stop complaining and just drive or find some1 to pick you up

everybody near me sucks BALLS,so i have to drive 1 hour 30 minutes-2 hours just to play good people.

so yeah,no distance johns

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't come on Saturday dude, stuff at home to do.

But just wait it out till Brawl. With online, gas wont be an issue! =D

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I live in Odessa, like borderline pasco and hillsborough county. That might be between tampa and New port richey. im home everyday this week and im bored too.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
fu ck yea thats what im talkin bout whats good wit today..

cash u dont drive a hr and a half ur mom does..and who pays 4 gas??? when u get a whip ull see..and ull be like **** he was right

thabettaplaya

Smash Apprentice
the less people u have to play with, the less addicting the game is so consider yourself lucky... but if anything, there's a lot of people to smash with by UCF including N00b Testament if you don't mind a little road trip every now and then.

Top Bottom