• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm looking for somebody in San Juan, Tx...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaero13

Smash Rookie
Ok, I posted once before, but this time I'll be just a smidgit clearer than before.

I'm looking for somebody to play against who can't wavedash and barely L-Cancels. I know this one person whodoesn't do that but he's too far away to play. (Of course he uses Fox.)
I myself usually main Marth, but I do switch to Shiek and Jigglypuff once in a while. I can't wavedash and I usually screw up when I L-Cancel and I'm looking for somebody who's roughly the same skill as me.

Anybody match?:ohwell:

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Lol you better find a time machine and go back to when smash first came out buddy, those are basic techniques that every player uses. You should feel kinda embarassed asking to fight some one just as noob lol. The only way you get better is to play better. You can qoute me on that

Xaero13

Smash Rookie
I can't get much better than I already am bud...I've tried endlessly to WD and the only way I can pull it off is if I'm concentrating on ONLY wavedashing...I figure L-Canceling I could get used to with practice, but Wavedashing while fighting, for me at least, requires WAY too many putton presses to be done...

Gobz

Smash Apprentice
Xaero, i can assure you that most valley players who come to these boards or are aware of them know how to do advanced techniqes. There's a big tournament this saturday, August 4th, and there will be most likely about 10 some players who don't know how to do advanced stuff, so think about coming over to compete, and maybe you'll make some contacts. There's a tread for it a few post down.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
It took me a week of practicing it after that it's kinda second nature. best advice practice I know it seems hard at first believe me I got really frustrated but you get it eventually. Also you can WD just by jumping up then hit the block or R or L just before you hit the ground try it it diffenitly adds to your skills

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
yeee wavedashing was impossible for me at first, but then i started using R to wavedash instead of L, and it got so much ezier and its a habit now.

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
How was WD hard? Takes like a week to learn.

Eh, I am just good with Technical Skills.

Mind games are what hard for me lol

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
you live near me i dont know advance techniques either i just mess around with missiles always ^.^

Xelic

Smash Ace
When I first heard about the advanced techniques, I practiced for 5 minutes and perfected them. With Fox. Also, I invented the waveshine and infinites. Also, I taught Silent Wolf how to play the game. He made me quit Fox because I was embarrassing him.

And that is the story of why I never play Fox.

P.S.: All you guys SUCK.

P.P.S.: <3

tsetse

Smash Lord
if you are in san juan and you really want to learn how to play i can teach you. I gaurantee you pick up on wave dash really quickly. It takes time to reach a high level of play. Have I met you before? Lcancel you have to learn, if you want to be competitive. If its just for fun then it does not matter if you win or lose. Oh i also live in sanjuan, i am actually about 2 blocks from reed&mock elementary

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
When I first heard about the advanced techniques, I practiced for 5 minutes and perfected them. With Fox. Also, I invented the waveshine and infinites. Also, I taught Silent Wolf how to play the game. He made me quit Fox because I was embarrassing him.

And that is the story of why I never play Fox.

P.S.: All you guys SUCK.

P.P.S.: <3
Sure ya did but the actual story to that is you practiced for 5 min and gave up because you couldnt do the waveshine. You invented that **** pffff yeah right I invented the infinite and dont you forget it

Xaero13

Smash Rookie
Heya Tsetse. nice to hear from you again. Yeah I played you before. I think twice, you taught me about the chaingrabs with Marth. If you have the time, I'll be happy to learn some advanced steps.

tsetse

Smash Lord
yeah main rule is as long as it is after 8pm im free to play. Tonight i can play after 10 pm.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
I WAS CALLING YOU YESTERDAY!!!
to go play at reynosa with some guy that came from merida yucatan, the south mexico,
he was pretty good and used doc he beat me most of the friendlies

Xaero13

Smash Rookie
Heya Tsetse, sorry I haven't contacted sooner. I'm at The Pharr Memoriable Library right now.. Hey, if you want to teach me some stuff I should be free Next Saturday. If you want, I could come over. Just give me your phone number and address again because I misplaced the paper with them on it.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys should just PM each other from now on rather than reviving the topic once a month whenever you want to play smash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom