• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I'm not racist. I stereotype - it's faster."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I may not agree with everything Frotaz has said on the matter of modern racism, but that's just the details-devil in me that is kept in check for the sake of brevity on everyone's behalf and my own intellectual fatigue after a long, arduous day. I will respect his opinion, however. At least he has some solid facts to back up his assertions.

You (AV), on the other hand, do not have anything remotely resembling that. Super Sonic's dissection of one of your most recent posts was accurate to a tee. I'm honestly surprised that the DH hasn't broke their foot off in your *** for all the fallacious, ad hominem-filled bull**** that you're spouting.

Just an example: What in the hell does a cracker's hue have anything to do with the slang word? It's the ****ing concept BEHIND it, not the reality of a cracker being the composite sum of grains and flour making it some color that isn't pure white. You're just trying to be literal for the sake of being literal and claiming THAT is logic. It's not logic. It's a far cry from it; it's more like a superficial observation of something based strictly off what you can see.

Oh hey, looks like we've reached full circle here. I'm done.

Edit:

I will say that I do not consider myself a racist individual and I go to great pains to ensure that is crystal clear to everyone, even my black friends. I also find black women to be quite attractive (I've dated a couple) so it's not taboo or anything to date outside of my race. I will say that I am guilty of using the "n" word on occasion but it's usually as a retort to my black friends when THEY call me that (and it's always the *******ized, heavily accented version of the word as well. Not that it makes any difference, but for claification's sake..). The word's origins are not lost on me and I am well aware of just how derisive it ultimately is (fun fact: the word is originally African, in some dialectic tongue of the tribes from that land, and it is not very nice in that language either) which is why I will never, outside of anybody that I am close to, use that word. I guess if we get down to brass tacks it's still hypocritical but I do not sling it about carelessly, nor do I call every black man or woman I meet that. Otherwise I'd be out of a job real quick and I wouldn't have any friends that are black, period.

Smooth Criminal

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I never said anything to make my race superior. Yes you did, you said THEY are the ones crying about rasism etc etc it's your post beforre this one I don't need to quote it. And I was saying you had the supiority complex lmao.I am pointing out a logical dispute between what racism is, and what it isn't. And I'm pointint out you're wrong which you have yet to refute.you guys persist to cry on the kiddy rides, while I am trying to explain that you are just ****ing wrong in every context, shape, idea, form, WAY. Just dead wrong. None of it makes sense.[And why does it not make sense? Are my words too big for you?:troll: You are just using endless rhetor,define rhetor. Right now. once again. I gave you my defense, and you still can't give it a solod answer. Give me one first. The best thing that Frotaz came up with was the Black Vs. Black, but I already stated we are arguing about what is racist, and what isn't. That can only be insulting, it's insulting BECAUSE IT IS RASCIST.not racist so his argument falls apart.No.
You also failed pretty hardcore for saying such things.Things like what? You obviously don't understand me, and just continue to use a bunch of lousy editing skills to make me look like the loser,I didn't change a single thing that you said. aswell as playing your hypocrite will like a mastermind.You have yet to show me how I am a hypocrite. You are not superior, you are an imbecile, I am not superior, because I am don't have a God complex. lololol :troll:

Also, the Bible is a book. It is all about JC. What does this have to do with the N word at all? Don't take my arguements out of context to attempt to dissasemble them it makes you look more moronic than you already do. All it has, is a past where white people used it. So what. It's the fact it's the new word for them to use on each other, and don't even try to use the word ''noob'' example. What you personally do DOES NOT MATTER. We are talking about people as a whole here. It's a whole new different concept here, that you are too childish to comprehend. If you stopped calling me things and actually responded to my points this would be true, but it is not because you do not. SO- Yes you ARE but what am I :troll: Words are not ****ing objects. Get your terms together son. I object to your calling my use of the word object objectionable. They are immaterial information Which is also a non physical object(s) we can choose to accept, or not. The N word actually means black Yes I know this., and when you say ''What up my N****'' Once AGAIN, see post on hystorical context. Also see Nino's post. Also see post where I explained again why it's perfectly acceptable to use that word with your own color. you can obviously see how they are just trying to be friendly or not. Please, just GTFO. Lol.
No .
Lol.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I may not agree with everything Frotaz has said on the matter of modern racism, but that's just the details-devil in me that is kept in check for the sake of brevity on everyone's behalf and my own intellectual fatigue after a long, arduous day. I will respect his opinion, however. At least he has some solid facts to back up his assertions.

You (AV), on the other hand, do not have anything remotely resembling that. Super Sonic's dissection of one of your most recent posts was accurate to a tee. I'm honestly surprised that the DH hasn't broke their foot off in your *** for all the fallacious, ad hominem-filled bull**** that you're spouting.

Just an example: What in the hell does a cracker's hue have anything to do with the slang word? It's the ****ing concept BEHIND it, not the reality of a cracker being the composite sum of grains and flour making it some color that isn't pure white. You're just trying to be literal for the sake of being literal and claiming THAT is logic. It's not logic. It's a far cry from it; it's more like a superficial observation of something based strictly off what you can see.

Oh hey, looks like we've reached full circle here. I'm done.

Smooth Criminal
Coming from a child who continued insulting me after a few days pass, I am surprised you feel so compelled to convince me, that what I say is nothing but groundless gibberish, when you are far from the idea my delightful friend.

My argument's sake was explaining how people say ''It's just because he is black''. I am preaching out to those who spout out '' RACIST'' and those who advocate it. It's mainly to question why the blacks let it get to them, because their skin is just a darker hue of the colour white (which makes no sense), and that those who advocate it, are just monsters with a self-inflated world of perfection <-- I mean, if you can't call that true. Then you are just a load of bile, you pretentious fool.

It's the fact that today, they let it ''offend'' them, when being late for class is not because your skin colour is different. The black person should automatically deem the stupidity of the person who said such a thing, and should continue on with their life. Only when their lives are actually given hell, and they are forced to burden far more, just because people can't accept the different in their skin colour.. That is when it's racism, and they should fight back..

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
@ Sonic (YOUR ONION RINGS ARE AWFUL)

Mhmm.. Stating one of the roots of my argument isn't making our race superior you goofball. I'm not wrong, because you still state everything as fact, even though you really have no ''fact'' in the end, it's just your imaginary idea of how I really am. Keep drawing distorted characteristics of me, I dare you to. You obviously are making a fool out of yourself, not my fault. :awesome: I stated my solid debate a few pages ago.

White folks can't use the N word, because it's racist. They can use it on each other and now it's a simple greeting element? So, wait, how is it racist for a white person to greet them with the same word? :oneeye:

I didn't disassemble anything, you just can't stop spouting out empty insults, that you couldn't think of one, so instead of making a solid response, you just said something that made you yet a hypocrite again. Stop trying to tear what I said up, and adding your own childish arguments in it, you fail, and still cannot support anything you have said thus far.

G T F O

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
@ Sonic (YOUR ONION RINGS ARE AWFUL)

Mhmm.. Stating one of the roots of my argument isn't making our race superior you goofball. I'm not wrong, because you still state everything as fact, even though you really have no ''fact'' in the end, it's just your imaginary idea of how I really am. Keep drawing distorted characteristics of me, I dare you to. You obviously are making a fool out of yourself, not my fault. :awesome: I stated my solid debate a few pages ago.

White folks can't use the N word, because it's racist. They can use it on each other and now it's a simple greeting element? So, wait, how is it racist for a white person to greet them with the same word? :oneeye:

I didn't disassemble anything, you just can't stop spouting out empty insults, that you couldn't think of one, so instead of making a solid response, you just said something that made you yet a hypocrite again. Stop trying to tear what I said up, and adding your own childish arguments in it, you fail, and still cannot support anything you have said thus far.

G T F O
You have not defined rhetorics.
You have not countered a single point that I have made.
I'm not answering a question I have already answered twice. LOOK. IT. UP. And then counter it if you can though I doubt you can because you haven't yet.

You STILL have not shown how I am a hypocrite or childish :awesome:
When all else fails go back to name calling! Great idea. :troll:

I have supported just about everything I said so far so quote to me what I have stated that doesn't have any backing, I dare you to. ;)

No.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I've been good, Super. Thanks for asking. :troll: I love how he's calling me a kid when I'm at least seven or eight years older than him with a full-time job.

AV, racism is a little more insidious (and subtler) than that. You should probably read more. Perhaps some of the posts that Frotaz made, maybe?

Smooth Criminal

frotaz37

Smash Lord
Whats the point? THEY are the ones who are making themselves prominent for complaining over white people calling them the N word, when it's just a ****ing N word, and you should know when ''WHATS UP N WORD'' can just be a way to say ''Hi'', is that so ****ING hard to see? I don't think so.. Not my fault their defense for why we can't use the N word is pitiful, stupid, and makes no ****ing sense in the end.
Just because it makes no sense TO YOU doesn't mean it makes no sense to somebody else. To YOU it's just a word, but to others it's an instant reminder of terrible, awful things.

White people say N word = Racist
Black people say n word = Yo, what's up! - or - An insult when they are angry. IT CAN'T BE RACIST. WHICH IS THE POINT OF THIS ARGUMENT. SO STOP USING THE BLACK VS. BLACK EXAMPLE.
Except the example works fine, because there is sometimes racial tension between light skinned and dark skinned black people, and between black people who adopt aspects of white culture/mannerisms and black people who don't. It definitely can be racist. It completely depends on the context and how well the person who uses the word knows the receiver. It's really not as simple as you're making it out to be.

Yep, whatever you say Frotaz. Whatever you say.. It's NOT a ****ing insult anymore, especially on my example how you can use it. It's so much ****ing common sense you can tell if they are trying to borderline racism, or are just using it just like every other black person uses it on the non-offensive terms.
It is an insult because you know that there are people who don't want you to say it, so if you say it, you're being either ignorant, or childish ("well you guys say it so I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AS WELL OR ELSE IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR :cry:"). Again, it's not some exclusive club that black people are trying to keep white people out of. It's just insulting. Even if your idea of LOGIC doesn't dictate that it's insulting. Even if you don't think it SHOULD be insulting, the truth remains that it is.

Again, it's not some exclusive club that black people are trying to keep white people out of. Think about this: If a Mexican person or a Chinese person walked into a room full of black people and started calling them all the N word, do you think it would go over well? No. It would go over exactly the same as if that person was white.

Stop treating this like it's a personal attack against you because you're white. This issue goes way deeper than that, and by all accounts it seems a bit too much for you to comprehend. So please stop trying.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Good to hear man, :troll: I kinda miss it, those simpler days. I'm back home again and working down where I used to live. Barely anytime for games anymore. Still play smash any? I've kept in contact with some of the old gang though. Alot of em are on Facebook if you didn't know ^^;

Av- love how you called me a hypocrite and then posted that below. You are SOOOOOOOOO Maturrrrrreeeeee :awesome:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
AV, racism is a little more insidious (and subtler) than that. You should probably read more. Perhaps some of the posts that Frotaz made, maybe?

Smooth Criminal
His posts were nothing but rhetorical stuff he called fact. -.-

@ Sonic - I have a few words I want to share with you.

you are a POOPY head that SMELLS like.. DOODOO monkeys

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Good to hear man, :troll: I kinda miss it, those simpler days. I'm back home again and working down where I used to live. Barely anytime for games anymore. Still play smash any? I've kept in contact with some of the old gang though. Alot of em are on Facebook if you didn't know ^^;

Av- love how you called me a hypocrite and then posted that below. You are SOOOOOOOOO Maturrrrrreeeeee :awesome:
Thats the point of it bruh. Absorb my immaturity as much as you like, it will never replace the amount of stupidity you have. :awesome:

Just because it makes no sense TO YOU doesn't mean it makes no sense to somebody else. To YOU it's just a word, but to others it's an instant reminder of terrible, awful things.

Yet it happened in the past, and it never happened to them, and it's not like they hear it when other black people throw it around in a friendly manner? Yep..

Except the example works fine, because there is sometimes racial tension between light skinned and dark skinned black people, and between black people who adopt aspects of white culture/mannerisms and black people who don't. It definitely can be racist. It completely depends on the context and how well the person who uses the word knows the receiver. It's really not as simple as you're making it out to be.

I really liked this statement. This I did not know of, I agree with this piece of information. I'm talking about the overall nature of blacks using the N word and saying white people can say it because it's ''racist''.

It is an insult because you know that there are people who don't want you to say it, so if you say it, you're being either ignorant, or childish ("well you guys say it so I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AS WELL OR ELSE IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR :cry:"). Again, it's not some exclusive club that black people are trying to keep white people out of. It's just insulting. Even if your idea of LOGIC doesn't dictate that it's insulting. Even if you don't think it SHOULD be insulting, the truth remains that it is.

Thats because everyone keeps exercising it like it really makes that much of an impact. People are just letting it get them, and it's just stupid. I still think people shouldn't let such a word get to them, after I've seen how it's used in other ways.. -.-

Again, it's not some exclusive club that black people are trying to keep white people out of. Think about this: If a Mexican person or a Chinese person walked into a room full of black people and started calling them all the N word, do you think it would go over well? No. It would go over exactly the same as if that person was white.

Again, refer to what I said above. Exercising this word, and not letting the word go neutral is the main problem. The problem is in the people, not the word.

Stop treating this like it's a personal attack against you because you're white. This issue goes way deeper than that, and by all accounts it seems a bit too much for you to comprehend. So please stop trying.

Since when did I say it was a personal attack? It doesn't bother me. I was making a joke about the cracker thing dude. I am stating about how we are automatically racist of saying the ''N word'' when the past is over, or even if we say it like ''What up my N****''. I have been censoring it, so I do show respect..I'm just stating my god damn opinions of how childish it sounds to fight over this word.

@ Both SS, and SC - It's not rhetorical to you, because apparently you guy's are too childish to see that he doesn't have any solid explanations to what any of my more solid questions. So GTFO.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
His posts are not rhetorical in the slightest.

You're just too dense to get the gist of them.

@ Sonic:

Gonna try and get back into Smash again. Went to a biiiiiiiiiig Smashfest yesterday with a whole lot of Tampa peeps. Good times.

Smooth Criminal

Uffe

Smash Hero
All of you need to calm down. I'm surprised this blog isn't even locked yet just because it's talking about a touchy subject.

Now. Because I am white, just like every other race, I get to use words that are derogatory towards me against my people. But my question is, why would I do that? Super_Sonic8677, I hope you're white, because believe it or not, "cracker" is a racial slur. Just like red neck, white trash, honkey, etc.

Neither of those offend me. I don't let that stuff bother me. But when I hear people tell non-whites, "You're acting white," or "That sounds white," that's when I get pissed off. Blame it on the media to portray how different races are supposed to act.

At any rate, regardless of what color or ethnic background you come from, nobody should be using any racial slurs. I don't care if the "N" word added a letter "A" as a replacement of "er". If it isn't racist when it has the letter "a" behind it, but a white person can't say it without getting beat up or chewed out, then it is in fact racist and nobody should be saying it. Since I've been in San Jose, I've heard so many different races use it except a white person. Hm. I wonder why?

Now, I'm not saying that my people are superior to your people. This has nothing to do with it, because I think people are all the same. Some better than others because some humans are just stupid. But that's besides the point.

Don't take a derogatory word and try to make it mean something else. Especially if it derived from something racial. That's stupid. It's just societies way of getting away with saying stuff they know they're not supposed to. So if they don't want to hear other people say it, then they shouldn't promote it.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Uffe read prior posts or at least prior posts of mine if you didn't already so that you understand why I have said what I have said ^^;
I understand full well what cracker is. The post I believe you were referring to..I was being sarcastic because the person I'm debating with as you have or will see..is....dense. ^^;;;

You and I have the same stance on this subject.

@Smooth:

Sweet man! I still have yet to go to a tourney...moved out of state and then drama bla bla then moved back then had somebody literally trying to kill me over a ex gf then got in trouble and so did he and he's going back to jail more drama blah blah blah all the while trying to keep a working car and having a full time job lol but gonna save up some money and when there's one in pa, head over I don't even care if I totally get anhilated it would still be hella lot of fun. I never did learn anyone else but Sonic lol.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
All of you need to calm down. I'm surprised this blog isn't even locked yet just because it's talking about a touchy subject.

Now. Because I am white, just like every other race, I get to use words that are derogatory towards me against my people. But my question is, why would I do that? Super_Sonic8677, I hope you're white, because believe it or not, "cracker" is a racial slur. Just like red neck, white trash, honkey, etc.

Neither of those offend me. I don't let that stuff bother me. But when I hear people tell non-whites, "You're acting white," or "That sounds white," that's when I get pissed off. Blame it on the media to portray how different races are supposed to act.

At any rate, regardless of what color or ethnic background you come from, nobody should be using any racial slurs. I don't care if the "N" word added a letter "A" as a replacement of "er". If it isn't racist when it has the letter "a" behind it, but a white person can't say it without getting beat up or chewed out, then it is in fact racist and nobody should be saying it. Since I've been in San Jose, I've heard so many different races use it except a white person. Hm. I wonder why?

Now, I'm not saying that my people are superior to your people. This has nothing to do with it, because I think people are all the same. Some better than others because some humans are just stupid. But that's besides the point.

Don't take a derogatory word and try to make it mean something else. Especially if it derived from something racial. That's stupid. It's just societies way of getting away with saying stuff they know they're not supposed to. So if they don't want to hear other people say it, then they shouldn't promote it.
I agreed with everything you said exceot that it's an ''insulting word''. It's not the word.. It's the person.. >___>

frotaz37

Smash Lord
And I really wish, Alien Vision, you would stop saying that black people "choose to be offended" by people using the N word.

Guess what? Pink penguins.
Did you just think about pink penguins?
Well it's not my fault you were reminded of pink penguins, it's your fault for letting yourself be reminded of them.

See how stupid that sounds? -_-

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
And I really wish, Alien Vision, you would stop saying that black people "choose to be offended" by people using the N word.

Guess what? Pink penguins.
Did you just think about pink penguins?
Well it's not my fault you were reminded of pink penguins, it's your fault for letting yourself be reminded of them.

See how stupid that sounds? -_-
It's not like the N word means black trash.. It's means black. So what. **** the past. If people stop letting a word get to them, we could turn the word into a neutral based word that is not derogative in anyway. Besides, HOW THE **** DOES IT MAKE ME RACIST AT THE VERY LEAST? Nobody has answered this AT ALL. I said the N word, to greet a black guy or to refer to him just because they use it to. That doesn't make me RACIST, it makes me OFFENSIVE. GET IT RIIIGGGGHHHHT

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Stop making this thread about you.
But before you do it's offensive because it's rascist.

And define rhetorical.

And stop thinking of pink penguins.

You thought of pink penguins again, didn't you? :troll:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Stop making every thread about you.

And define rhetorical.

And stop thinking of pink penguins.

You thought of pink penguins again, didn't you? :troll:
Rhetorical is when you form a question that cannot be answered.

Which happens alot in religion, and debates, because not everything has a solid forefront, it's just what we go on to strengthen the overall point of our debate. So we form questions that cannot be answered, because it's not able to be proved, or disprovened.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
No rhetorical questions are questions that don't need an answer, not questions that can not be answered. There's a difference.

Which makes the rest of what you said completely wrong. Not that it was all wrong to begin with or anything.

This is an example of a rhetorical question:

PINK PENGUINS

You thought of pink penguins AGAIN didn't you?

It doesn't need an asnwer because we ALL know that you did. :troll:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
No rhetorical questions are questions that don't need an answer, not questions that can not be answered. There's a difference.

Which makes the rest of what you said completely wrong. Not that it was all wrong to begin with.

This is an example of a rhetorical question:

PINK PENGUINS

You thought of pink penguins AGAIN didn't you?

It doesn't need an asnwer because we ALL know that you did. :troll:
Thats exactly what I just said, but I used different words to elaborate it.. It still stands as a question that is not expected to be answered. -.-

Also, no. I did not think of pink penguins. I only read it. There is a difference....

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
No can not means that it is unanswerable.
Does not means an answer is unecessary.
Regardless it does not take away from the validity of my points or your failure to counter said points, nor does it justify the way you have talked to not only me, but many other posters in this or other threads.

And yes you did. :troll:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
No can not means that it is unanswerable.
Does not means an answer is unecessary.
Regardless it does not take away from the validity of my points or your failure to counter said points.

And yes you did. :troll:
It does, because you are too busy trying to make fun of me while I am trying to get a ****ing answer that isn't responded with endless rhetor. GTFO, if your main aim is to fail hard at insulting me.. It's just wasting your time..

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Stop making this thread about you.
You've already gotten an answer both nice and not nice from multiple people which you have yet to respond to.

And stop using rhetor, you're abusing the word.

@ Both SS, and SC - It's not rhetorical to you, because apparently you guy's are too childish to see that he doesn't have any solid explanations to what any of my more solid questions. So GTFO.
If everyone else is too childish...maybe the one who is childish....is you? :O

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Context, maybe?

People are clearly not the same if they have the capacity to be stupid or if some "are better than others." That's discrimination at its finest right there, wrapped up in a snuggly blanket statement.

'Cause society is evil, right? You're sounding a helluva lot like AV right now. Be a little more like Frotaz and give actual basis as to why society's perpetuating this vicious cycle. It's a bold strawman argument.

Tell you what. I'll give you a hint with your retort: Start at the microcosm and work outwards.

Smooth Criminal

frotaz37

Smash Lord
It's not like the N word means black trash.. It's means black. So what. **** the past. If people stop letting a word get to them, we could turn the word into a neutral based word that is not derogative in anyway.
Maybe it can be a neutral word when every race has equal rights. Until then, not a chance.
And hello? The past effects the present. Black people being offended by the N word is so much more complex than "not getting over the past".

Besides, HOW THE **** DOES IT MAKE ME RACIST AT THE VERY LEAST? Nobody has answered this AT ALL. I said the N word, to greet a black guy or to refer to him just because they use it to. That doesn't make me RACIST, it makes me OFFENSIVE. GET IT RIIIGGGGHHHHT
Like I said, it's racist because you KNOW THAT THE WORD IS OFFENSIVE BECAUSE OF A RACE RELATED ISSUE. You KNOW that you saying the word has potential to bring up negative feelings in black people. So even if you aren't intending to be racist, you're being racist because you know your words could be easily misinterpreted as being racist. You know this, yet choose to say the word anyway.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Maybe it can be a neutral word when every race has equal rights. Until then, not a chance.
And hello? The past effects the present. Black people being offended by the N word is so much more complex than "not getting over the past".

A past that their ancestors suffered. So what? There is a bunch of different kinds of things in the svattered variety of people of this world. They are the ones who bring it over, which isn't very smart.. .-.

Like I said, it's racist because you KNOW THAT THE WORD IS OFFENSIVE BECAUSE OF A RACE RELATED ISSUE. You KNOW that you saying the word has potential to bring up negative feelings in black people. So even if you aren't intending to be racist, you're being racist because you know your words could be easily misinterpreted as being racist. You know this, yet choose to say the word anyway.
It doesn't make me RACIST. It would make me OFFENSIVE.

Wow.. If I was a white guy who had nothing to do with black people, and occasionally would talk to my other white friends that blacks need to disappear, they are nothing. Then yea, I can see how calling them the N word would be racist. Lol..

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
It doesn't make me RACIST. It would make me OFFENSIVE. And it's offensive BECAUSE IT'S RASCIST!!! That's a statement not a question. It is not rhetorical in any way, shape or form.

Wow.. If I was a white guy who had nothing to do with black people, and occasionally would talk to my other white friends that blacks need to disappear, they are nothing. Then yea, I can see how calling them the N word would be racist. Lol..
That would ALSO be racsist. That is also a non-rhetorical statement.
ie- you are offensively rascist. ;)

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Why would it be offensive if it wasn't rascist? Answer me that.
Seriously answer. Explain to us all why that would offensive if it was not rascist.

And I love you too you little pink penguin you. <3
Because, when I would say the N word, it's not because I am segregating them from my race in anyway. It's just a derogatory word because of it's past's implications. It should just be a word that means ''black'' but people just keep on complaining, and creating stupid wars.. :awesome:

frotaz37

Smash Lord
No, listen.

You KNOW that the word has potential to offend black people.
You KNOW that there are racial undertones behind it.

If you know both of these things, and still choose to call a black person the N word, then you are putting your own selfish feelings and emotions above the feelings and emotions of an entire race.

That is called being racist.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
And this is why you are a moron. You're deffinition of the word means nothing. zero. zilch. zip. nada. Do I make myself clear? (that is a rhetorical question btw as you have trouble telling what is and what isn't)

What matters is what the populace as a whole thinks of the word. And the populace as a whole thinks it's rascist to say that when you're not the same color as the person you are saying it to or even at all.

It means more than black even to them if you go back to what Smooth said, even though I know how you flat out ignore any valid points people make, even in the original language in africa it is a derogatory word.

What you think it should be also does not matter at all. Because we aren't arguing what it should be, we are arguing what it actually is. Which is also why you are a moron, moron. And rascist too because I agree whole heartedly with Frotaz.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
No, listen.

You KNOW that the word has potential to offend black people.
You KNOW that there are racial undertones behind it.

If you know both of these things, and still choose to call a black person the N word, then you are putting your own selfish feelings and emotions above the feelings and emotions of an entire race.

That is called being racist.
Alright. I agree with you Frotaz. This is exactly the reason I was looking for. I apologize for my way of arguing, but for the longest time I haven't seen anything as believable as what you just said. Kudos to you.

PassWurD

Smash Journeyman
Seems to me it's more the situation and not based on a race saying it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_QiXgMBevs At like 4:28 Justin Wong says the N-word right at Mike Ross, but he doesn't care 'cause they're friends and chill. I'm sure he wouldn't walk around the street and just walk into a store saying *****, but in the environment with his friends nobody gives a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom