• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im still a n00b at SBBM and i need more moves to try u have any u can tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suprememan20

Smash Rookie
So yeah im still new at it im pretty good but i could get waaay better and i need ur help to do so. This topic is about u sharing sum of ur combos and posting links of vids that can help me alot with my skills and combos. Thank you alot if u do so.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
use the search button up there and type in Link. You'll find all you want about link cuz everything's been posted.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
Best advice that can be givened to you is.. Dont use link vs Shiek/Falco. Play cautiously SPAM alot and n-air alot. Other then that it's best if you experiment things yourself. xD~

Suprememan20

Smash Rookie
But wouldnt spamming make ppl call u a n00b? I dont do up b that much but i use my boomerwang anf bombs mostly. I luv to shuffle ppl it's 1 of the best thing to use:D, But by spam wat do u mean like up b spam or like move spam? What i mean by move spam is doing the same combo over and over again.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
how can they call you a noob if your spam is winning you a match? And I wouldn't spam Up-B too much unless your opponent's only option is to run into it (like when Fox/Falco uses Up-B). What I think Link-NY ment was spamming Bombs and Boomerangs. That can be an effective tactic against floaties and enemies that don't have projectiles of their own.

Suprememan20

Smash Rookie
Alright thats what i kinda do most of the time spam with my bombs and boomerang, I only do up b when im edge guarding or when im doing my combo which is i shuffle my opponent and than when their near i up b. I hope to post vids of me and my friends fight so i can get rated, Well thank you alot for the info so i guess ill ttyl c ya.

Link-NY

Smash Ace
If ppl think your a noob because you "spam" to much then thats fine. Let them think what they want it doesnt make you a noob just the better player. Its almost like saying azen is a noob because his tech skill with every character is horrible which is of coarse horrible logic of anyone. Like the tobacco commer says " Live above the influence" xD~

Lightshade

Smash Ace
A very helpful technique to use when playing Link is to take out bombs. They can be used to form all sorts of combos and to disrupt your opponents combos as well. Keep in mind the spin attack can be used as a spike if it hits the edge of the spin. When drawing bombs, try to short hop-it quickens the time needed to take out a bomb. Those are just some of the techniques I use on my opponents, they can be quite helpful.

pdk

Smash Lord
if they say you spam too much then consider what they're saying, you gotta learn to mix things up a lot or you'll get ***** in matches later on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom