• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im stuck!!

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone, thanks for coming to help me out :)

I just now was doing The Great Maze or w.e its called (the one where you have to battle all the bosses) and so i beat all the bosses and i thought that would be it and i would move on... well i beat all the bosses and im still at the same level. Could someone please tell me what im supposed to do because i really wanna beat story mode (not really because i just care about pvping, but i still wanna beat it just to say i did lol)

Hope to see some posts soon

Derressh

Smash Cadet
Well, if you've beaten all of the bosses, and dark-brawler encounters in there, you should be able to simply go to Tabuu's room (The very middle room on the map with a diamond in it). Then go to the center of that room and hit up like you're entering any normal door.

Hope I helped.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
Ok ty ty ty, i thought that i was just stuck because i didnt know tabuu had a door right there.

Thanks again ^^

Top Bottom