• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm tired. I'm tired of all of it!

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Every time I go look at a video on Youtube, I see something like "What a Pu$$y! The first thing he does is turn off items! Items are for REAL men!" It's upsetting! It amazes me what so many people can think of and have traditions for when they wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I also hear things like "Real men use items"! Who the F Cares!? These people barely watch the video, and then they judge it for one thing they did wrong! Nobodys perfect, but these people are mentally disturbed *******! I know, some videos don't follow their name and be bad, and I may think of it too, but the videos are there for comments and criticism! They say whats bad and then they don't say what they can fix! I'm sick of all the bad comments! They're stupid, depressing, harmful, annoying, clueless, black holes in the very time fragrant of time and space in Smash!

Don't get me started about linked messages. They're the saving grace for ******* around the world. >_>

Discuss.

S623

Smash Apprentice
Dude. Think about this before you commit suicide.

No. But, seriously, this has been gone over hundreds of times. Just stop it.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
dont forget to hand me your copy of smash bros brawl before you commit suicide dude :D

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, SWF =/= youtube, so posting a complaint here will not solve your problem.

If people aren't smart enough to know there being *****, let them live in there own little fantasy world until they finally realize what is correct and what isn't (not specifically targeted at the topic, but life in general).

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Well I believe some people actually are looking for item footage and such rather than having tons of no-item pro matches. People are looking for game content and "pro" matches shut off a lot of it.

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
dont forget to hand me your copy of smash bros brawl before you commit suicide dude :D
:mad:

Anyways OP, it annoys me too, but remember ignorance is not just limited to smash bros videos on youtube. What's even more annoying is when I load up a video of stevie wonder or another black musician performing and I read "stupid ******" posted by "whiteXXpower2". Man that gets me SO mad.

Lovely

Smash Lord
There's way more than a million people that's online, out of those million, a few thousand people are going to do someting stupid like this.

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Next time, use this instead of posting a dumb thread:

Next time, save your breathe and let a thread die. I'm annoyed with idiots on YouTube just as much as the next guy, just mark their crap as spam and leave.

Or indirectly tell somebody to kill themselves at a place like smashboards. I'm sure you'll get far with something like that too.

Finesse

Smash Rookie
Let ignorant people say what they want. So long as it doesn't directly affect you, you shouldn't let it affect you in any other way. If you let yourself get upset over every single post you deem ignorant, you will not be a very happy person to say the least. In addition, Youtube is notorious for sexist, racist, homophobic, and other ridiculous rants. Let people say what they want; you can't stop them from posting such comments. Ignorance and fallacies are not crimes; they're just really irritating.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
So you're tired of d*cks being in one place and decided to go to another place (Smashboards) that's also populated by d*cks

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So you're tired of d*cks being in one place and decided to go to another place (Smashboards) that's also populated by d*cks
That's a wierd way to put it but I see what your getting at. I'm guessing it's just the Brawl Boards huh?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Next time, save your breathe and let a thread die. I'm annoyed with idiots on YouTube just as much as the next guy, just mark their crap as spam and leave.

Or indirectly tell somebody to kill themselves at a place like smashboards. I'm sure you'll get far with something like that too.
And I'm sure a guy will be willing to listen to someone and kill themselves over a video on youtube? And you aren't really letting the thread die either. :ohwell:

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I ain't killin' myself, sugars!

Ah'm just sayin', Watching a video shouldn't involve bad comments. Block comments, fixed, but they can't do that, can they, sugah's?

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
hes got a point these videos are really annoying but they can do that so you have to get used to it
8 days left

Top Bottom