• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im Truely Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
I would like to make a public apology for my behavior recently...I am truly sorry for any discomfort I have put on any of you great Smash fans...This apology goes to the administrators in perticular, especially Youko and Mic_128. I dont dislike you guys its just my aunt died 2 days ago and ive had a short temper ever since...

Will you please excuse my actions?...

HADOOKEN

Smash Apprentice
Dude, dont apologize, frankly, Mic_128 closes down threads HE doesnt like.

i mean, threads like "music to what character" or "Worst lines ever" are fine, but then he tries to act like he closes non-sense ones..... wtf.

but also, its very big of u to apologize, and its too bad about ur aunt.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
Dude, dont apologize, frankly, Mic_128 closes down threads HE doesnt like.

i mean, threads like "music to what character" or "Worst lines ever" are fine, but then he tries to act like he closes non-sense ones..... wtf.

but also, its very big of u to apologize, and its too bad about ur aunt.
Thank you...

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
Lmao,if his "aunt died" for real that gives him the excuses to come corrupt these boards,I don't think so I honestly doubt you are truly anything.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
What!?!I was very rude to alot of people today and thought It was nesessary to apoligize...
By making another useless thread? Sorry, but sorry isn't neccesary. What is neccesary is for you to stop making threads like this one and the one earlier and stay on-topic on these boards.

nb4lok

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
What!?!I was very rude to alot of people today and thought It was nesessary to apoligize...
Yea but your aunt dieing gave you the excuse to just go around being rude to people. If she is dead for real I feel sorry for you,but being mean doesn't make up for it.

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but it's very common for people to give examples of some random relative dying to try to make an excuse for their stupidity and everything's supposed to be fine.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
By making another useless thread? Sorry, but sorry isn't neccesary. What is neccesary is for you to stop making threads like this one and the one earlier and stay on-topic on these boards.

nb4lok
This is the area I got infracted so I thought I would apoligize here...what is the problem?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
This is the area I got infracted so I thought I would apoligize here...what is the problem?
The problem is you apologizing. If you're sorry, great. But I don't really care. This thread is going to get locked very soon, I guarantee you. You can post thread after thread saying "I'm sorry for saying I'm sorry I was a noob today" and they'll still get locked. Point being, stop posting threads that don't associate with Brawl.

Note: Why the hell do you quote/reply to yourself?

@ Nowaytoeatatater: You win this thread. Unless someone manages a to crack a Landmaster joke, that is.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
The problem is you apologizing. If you're sorry, great. But I don't really care. This thread is going to get locked very soon, I guarantee you. You can post thread after thread saying "I'm sorry for saying I'm sorry I was a noob today" and they'll still get locked. Point being, stop posting threads that don't associate with Brawl.

Note: Why the hell do you quote/reply to yourself?

@ Nowaytoeatatater: You win this thread. Unless someone manages a to crack a Landmaster joke, that is.
I wasnt apoligizing to you....Dont have a cow...There are other threads to read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom