• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Luxfer

Smash Rookie
Hello. XD
I would like to get a picture of Falco vs. Fox in Corneria. I would prefer that the angle of the camera be behind Falco (looking towards the ground) while he is dairing Fox after Fox has Phantasm'd (if possible, try to include the actual illusions). Oh, both of them should be off the ledge too.
If you can make it bigger...I was hoping to put this on my PSP to show my friend that Falco>Fox. Does anyone know the size required? :(
If not...then w/eva. I'll find a way.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ok can i hav a series of shots.
Sheik, mario( or doctor mario or luigi, whoever has the best out fit) and falco( fox best outfit)
One pic where falco/fox doing a split. with mario and sheik staring in awe.
Sheik doin her smash down. Others looking in awe.
And mario smash down, others looking in awe.
And possibly sheik doing her uair, but like on the ground so it looks like she's spining on her head. probably cant do that one.
And a pic of mario, right after he gets smashed down and is on the floor. When u press a or b he gets up and swings around on one hand to attack. you'll see. can u do it so they aren't avatar size, just regular. The whole thing is like break dancing. Any other dancing pics that look cool.

Special request: Metal game and watch doing anything.

Thanx in advanced...

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Standing Luigi, turning around. There's a frame or two where he looks just shocked. Standing with knees buckled, hands shot downward to the side. Could you get a screenshot of this?
Also, from a similar angle and size, the gaping face of Luigi teetering on a ledge. The "Whoa!" part.
If both could be on a white background, please do.
My plan is to splice these two together which I can do by myself it after I have the pictures.

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
hi....great idea for a thread by the way. so....im looking for a silouhette of peach for a stencil (preferably in her taunt pose but i will accept others) and a pic of her symbol ( the mushroom she shares with mario, luigi, bowser etc...). also on a side note im looking for scans of artist renderings for soul calibur 3 and no one seems to have them. can anyone help me out? private message me if you can please with a response!!!! thank you,,,,,,,

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
darkshadows said:
Take a few pics of a wavedash in the same position, I can take them and animate them (in my school) later this week...but the pics HAVE to be in the same spot (so I can put each pic in each frame...is it possible to take pics frame by frame? a fast camera?)

Frame by frame? No problem, I can just use AR for that. As for the pictures, i'm working on them.

Peaches

Smash Lord
White Peach with bunny ears in the middle of her taunt Preferably on Final Destination or Peach's castle, whichever you feel looks better. So long as you get a pic of the part of the taunt where she has her finger extended is good.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, a pic of Peach holding a 36% turnip =_= preferably in the standing animation while she is turning around looking ditzy (at least I think she does that, lol). Location really doesn't matter much so long as it's clear lookin.

edit: thanks in advance.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thanks for the pics. I'm lovin the one of Falco's face close up. Nice shot.

Uh...any chance you can post/pm a link to a bigger version of it? 80x60 is a bit small, unless I'm just clicking on the wrong link or something

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I would like:
-Jigglypuff <Asleep from Down+B> facing right
-Roy <Fully Charged B> facing left, close but not too close to Jiggs
-On FD

Okay now the pic.
I would like the Frame right before Flareblade connects<A.K.A. right before the explosion, hopefully the sword's above Jiggs> with Jiggs just waking up.

So Roy using fully charged B on Jigglypuff, and Jiggs just waking up...

I hope that's not confusing...

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need a white marth, preferably on a black background if possible. He needs to be charging his neutral B facing towards the right. Thanks in advance.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
darkshadows said:
thanks...send over the pictures via Darkshadowsswg@yahoo.com it would help
frame by frame is the way to go!
Well, I've already done the waveshining Gif. myself ^_^, but I have a problem, the animation is not going as fast as I want, although I did save it on my pc while the animation was running smoothly. I guess I'll just send the pics to you, darkshadows.

And about the pics with the yellow background, I can only put in a black, white or normal stage background, so how do you want it?

EDIT: I've sent the pics to you, darkshadows.

Macman: How do I make Sheik and Mario look in awe? >_>

As for the other pictures, I can do that.

And as an extra, I've made a breakdancing Mario gif. animation for you. ^_^

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
bornfidelity said I should use Animagic, so I downloaded some free version.

btw, pictures still in progress!

AngeloBangelo

Smash Lord
Thanks for the sick picture. It's obviously my new avatar. I'll add a hyperlink in my sig pretty soon.

lotor611

Smash Journeyman
WOW!!! thank you so much for the peach silouhette. it was great. better than i expected. i really appreciate it. i would like to capture images from other games i own. can you teach me how? also are you able to get 1.a pic of final destination with no one on it
2. a pic of ice climbers doing their victory high five or their taunt.
OR....
3. a pic of IC and peach both taunting on FD.
thank you so much. your a great help.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
:colorful: Ok I need two pics:

One of a red Luigi doing the start-up tp his >B(It will look like he is prancing)with a pink & white C. Falcon and a black Marth next to Luigi(Make sure Luigi is facing the screen!). In the Kirby 64 level.

I also need a pic of a black C. Falcon, a pimpin' gold( :pimp:) Roy, and a white Marth on Falcon's car in the Big-Blue level.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mangix said:
NGCXX u did the throw with the requests i said? i cant find it on ur site. If i missed it or if u didn't upload or something e'mail it to me at dragon__master69@hotmail.com
Yes, I did that pic, but I forgot to put in on the site -_-....but I did now.

swordgard: I'll do that.

Angelo: ^_^ ^_^

Dalal

Smash Ace
Final Destination - I have been trying to master t
NGCXX said:
Unfortunately, Dalal, I seriously have no idea how to make a GIF. file...but the good news, if I knew how to, I could definitely have the background all white or black so you only see the fox waveshining.

As for other pics, I'm working on them.
That's great if you can get the background all black. If you can get each frame of Fox waveshining (I know it's hard; I'll understand if you don't want to do this), and erase all the background, just send me all the frames and I'll go ahead and make the animated gif. And then, I can do some signature pic requests for people who want Fox waveshining their name or something... For me, if I can get this, I might make Fox waveshine Luigi or someone impossible. I don't know what I'll do, but I just want those frame pictures, if it's possible. So the frames will look like this:

Frame 1-x: Fox's shine growing and shrinking like it does normally, but only some of it, like a waveshine
Frame x-y: A simple wavedash, downwards or forwards, it doesn't matter... They look similar...

I suggest you just do a downwards wavedash. It will be easier because the view won't change. So just do the shine, capture each frame with a black background, and then do a downwards wavedash and capture each frame. I think I'll be able to do the rest.

Oh wait::: EDIT!!!
I just thought of an easier approach, however, you should be able to record vidoes. Just record a short video of Fox shining and immediately canceling that shine with a downwards wavedash. Stop right when the wavedash finishes. Now, any demo AVI to GIF program will convert the video to an animated gif. Try that, it might work better than taking each image frame by frame. Also, I was browsing through some pics and I saw an animated Mario one of him doing his down-smash over and over again. Do the same thing you did with that except with Fox's downwards waveshine. Remember to get a black background though...

Thanks a lot,
Dalal

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, Dalal, I already found out all that stuff recently XD, and I already said I had a problem with the speed of the animation in the gif. file.

Anyway, if you want all the frame pics, which I have already made, I'll send them to you.

spybloom

Smash Apprentice
How bout this for ya. A Peach facing away from Mushroom Castle but doing her 'turning round' thing to see a bunch of G&W's (preferably all black) doing their nairs.

And also, I can't seem to change my avatar. I go to the user cp, but I can't find an uploader to change it. thx ^_6

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
In Melee discussion, being nice and keeping topics
spybloom, you have to be a "premium member" (pay) in order to get your custom avatar.

Oh and...if you already haven't done my pictures...I forgot to add that Marth and Doc should be in their black costumes (doesn't matter for Fox cuz he doesn't have black in his wardrobe). Could you take the pic of Marth facing towards the camera with his cape flying behind him (run then crouch), the pic of Doc facing towards the camera in his fsmash, and Fox facing the camera in his blaster move?

If you already made the pics, it's ok. Oh and...I really don't care how you send the pics over...by darkshadowsswg@yahoo.com, by pm, or by some image hoster

Devl

Smash Journeyman
pics needed

Hey i was wondering if anyone could find pics of these following items, i need the exact colors from the pics for a sig im making:
Green Samus from ssbm
Green Falco from ssbm
Purple fox from ssbm

If anyone could help me get these colors plz post them, thanks.

Da illest

Banned via Administration
Yo thnx dawg.

If u aint busy can u make one of Pink Luigi uppercutting a black marth. And like angle the camera above them,just when marth body is off luigis fist.

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
devl, by pressing X/Y after choosing a character (but still in the choose a char screen), you can change the color of a character. If you made that sig yourself, you probably know how to use the magic wand tool to select colors and then change them in photoshop or the like. (nice fox eyes and blood)

DreadCanis

Smash Rookie
Hey I don't want to overburden you cause you have alot to do, but I was wondering if I could get something simple but cool with Samus. I know how to do photoshop work but I need something that will fit the sig dimensions for this site and don't have alot of time to make one now. Please make one if you have the time. THX :chuckle:

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
happy third post dreadcanis. You can always do ctrl-T to shrink images, and clone stamp/collage/paint the backround. I'm not very good with brushing and filtering, but I do know how to collage and clone stamp my backrounds. Just takes a lot of time.

btw, Samus has a lot of cool stuff. bombing, grappling, taunting, fire attacks, uair, shmissile, B charged up, upB, and more. She's a cool girl. (TAKE THAT NANA)

oh and...how do you take these pictures...link to cpu, camera...how? I have to learn how

(happy first post Howden. Welcome to the discussion of very little talk and a lot of rant)

Howden

Smash Rookie
Can I get a picture of an enlarged Sheik in her white costume as she does her pose while she is looking over all of Hyrule Castle? So, we would see a large Sheik on the left hand side of the picture and Hyrule Castle on the right hand side. And could it be a fairly large picture?

That would be great if this is possible. Thank you so much.

Riemann

Smash Cadet
Can I pleas have a red Game and Watch doing a hammer (any number where he stays on the ground) on a yellow background.

Thanks in advance.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: No pictures for the following week, probably. My PC kinda reset itself and I can't find the setup program for the TV Tuner (Capture card) I use to take the shots with. I hope I'll find it soon, but anyway, no pictures for a while. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Top Bottom