• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
YES, the program's up again. Pictures are ready to be made!! REQUEST!!!!! Only thing's that I don't have AR anymore, so no more black or white backgrounds and no more GIFs....

oh and...how do you take these pictures...link to cpu, camera...how? I have to learn how
I plug the SCART of my CUBE into my PC. Then I open the program Powercinema, set it to AV and click on COMPOSITE, and it shows what I'm doing on the cube. And then it's piece of cake, I just freeze the game whenever I want with AR and advance per frame, until I get to a good frame for the picture. Then I set the angle et voilá, picture taken.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll make your request as soon as I can, darkshadows.

SCART: Those 3 cables, yellow, white and red.

psykoweezl

Smash Journeyman
ok I need a black Doc short hop pilling on Fountain of Dreams
A black Marth doing a nair in the air on top of FD
A green jiggly doing his rest attack on a donkey kong, but make sure the donky kong is like all dark and burning so it'll be hard to see his face
And a green falco doing his falco phantasm from the middle right platform of battlefield to the middle left platform. Make sure he is in between the platforms and make the angle so u see his front but can't see the platforms.
Hope this isn't to hard...Happy holidays by the way :)

Dalal

Smash Ace
Final Destination - I have been trying to master t
NGCXX said:
Lol, Dalal, I already found out all that stuff recently XD, and I already said I had a problem with the speed of the animation in the gif. file.

Anyway, if you want all the frame pics, which I have already made, I'll send them to you.
Sorry I haven't replied to your A to Z post thread in a while. I forgot about my request. I checked back today and found that you had the frames. If you still have them, it would be awesome if you could send them to me. You can send them to one of my emails or just send me the links through SmashBoards's private messaging system. Here's a junk email (so that other people don't spam my inbox in my real account): yahcgi@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot man!

- Dalal

And sorry I haven't checked back in a while :(

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well, I am trying to find a good picture of sheik, peach, and Marth. Do you think you could find Pictures of each? That look actually cool?

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
first, as for all pictures, without AR they won't be as good as they would be with AR, so I'm gonna get back my freeloader I lend someone to borrow someone's AR again.

darkshadows: I think they are named that as well, lol. And about Powercinema: It was a built-in program that came with the built-in tv-tuner card in my pc. So I have absolutely no clue how much it would cost.

crazyforkillua

Smash Journeyman
1 pic of a Black and White Sheik doing whatever you want
another pic of a Black Marth doing what ever you watn
And 1 more White Marth doing whatever you want.

Thanks!!

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
What about an animation of Ganondorf doing his victory pose where he has his fists out like he's ready to fight.I want to see the whole body.(That sounds wrong) If possible, without a background.

It feels like I'm asking too much. Well, if you can do it then thanks very much.

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
In Melee discussion, being nice and keeping topics
welcome to the boards, chibifibi. With AR, no backround shouln't be very hard. If anything, just take the screenshot on the bottom of Hyrule, and then use photoshop or something else to take away the sky blue backround. Unless Ganondorf wears sky blue, that shouldn't be much of a problem.

btw, you can see the whole body without AR, just stop the game, use the stick to move the camera around, and use X/Y to zoom in/out.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
I already know about all that, but I was talking about his victory pose. I don't think you can move around the camera in the victory screen. Thanks for welcoming me :p.

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
Oh you mean after you win the battle.

Yes I'd guess you would need AR. Anyway, about the victory post, he does something that is a lot like his taunt, and then one with his sword swinging. Is there another one I've missed, because the spin to taunt looks as if his whole body is showing.

im gonna go check it out soon, or do you wanna beat me to your controller?

(btw, np on that)

Da illest

Banned via Administration
Yo thnx dawg.

If u aint busy can u make one of Pink Luigi uppercutting a black marth. And like angle the camera above them,just when marth body is off luigis fist.

crazyforkillua

Smash Journeyman
Bump

If you cant do certain colors then 1 sheik that looks good and 2 marths thhat look good. Thanks

Sm00th_Crim1nal

Smash Ace
I love the photo of the spikes man. Thx. Anyone here know how I can make it my avatar?

Edit: I'm really understanding if you won't do this but can you remake the shots..but with white peach ? :x

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Blue Luigi using his Down-B, Green Marth using his Smash Attack, and Yellow Yoshi in the air with Side-A (the one where he smashes opponent with head, takes a sec for his head to get back). All of them in Final destination :)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
No I don't do anything memory card related with my pc.

As for the news: Without AR I just can't make decent pics :/, but fortunately I'll try to do the easier pics. So Pics are coming ^^

darkshadows

Smash Journeyman
so without AR, I could change my request.

Could I have Marth, on the left tip of Corneria looking right, crouching (Press start when you get here, zoom out all the way, and rotate the camera so you are looking at his face. You don't have to be perfectly aligned, just as far as possible)? And if possible, the same left tip of Corneria (in a different pic, same camera angle though) with Fox, about to do an illusion (or in it, doesn't matter). Thanks.

balingpop

Smash Rookie
I'd like a picture of a Dark Blue Yoshi doing his taunt while three people are disapearring in the background. They should be Mario, Luigi, and Bowser. It should look like Yoshi just ground-pounded the crap out of three opponents and now they are dieng. Also, have the camera zoomed in on Yoshi so he is taking up most of the screen, but you can srill see the three people in the distance. All of this should be located on Mario's Castle area with Yoshi standing on the top tower in the middle of the level.

the iron peach

Smash Apprentice
I would like a picture of peach, after getting a metal box, holding a bomb, lightsaber, or something else evil. As for the course: battlefield and final destination are good, but anything will work. Thx in advance!

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
It's cool NGCXX, actually can I have one small request?

Can I please have a picture of a yellow Roy with a white Marth standing on the top platform of Fountian of Dreams. With the angle showing lots of the stary sky.

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
I Would Like to have a Link(dark) with 2 bombs out,(both close to the ground) and a bomerange out while hes charging an arrow. You can throw a bomberange(preferably on a downward angle to get some nice angle) then do 2 bombs in the air to hit eachother then back WD iand begin to charge and arrow. it doesnt have to be done exactly like so But I would just like 2 bombs,(same distance to the ground, a bomerange and an arrow charging. Or just use multiple links and only show 1^^ Id like it on Final D and a close up to links charging an arrow on ground(just begining to charge if multi links were used to make it look real timed). Preferably going on a slight angle showing all the range while in closeup to link but not showing the full stage the full stage, so Link at one corner of Final D would be nice. If 2 links range turns out a better choice just dont show the other and keep all range in an order and realistic of timing and placement of the range.

The 2nd ones easier^^. Just a link doing an Air dodge(close to the ground) and dodging a falco laser(SHLzer preferably) Laser not hitting link, It goes right around his back and nearly close to his boot. FD or Hyrule.

EDIT: Ah, no ar. Then just dont angle the first one, but dont show all of final d and keep range withing a smaller distance.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
I borrowed the AR so I had to give it back.

Pictures: There's a bunch of stuff going on here >_< so I'm really busy. Sorry for the wait.

Zhilo

Smash Apprentice
I would like to see bowsr in its black color scheme, somewere near the end of his taunt, in the middle of final destination, I suppose the effect intended is obious.

Hi, I would like to see a COOL image of bowser's taunt and as many human players as you can (if you have the controllers, if you don't then just do one), crouching down like worshipping him. lol And add the words to the bottom: "Yea, that's right! Kneel down before the nintendo's trademark's enemy!!"

---
A word to the wise ain't necessary; it's the young ones that need the advice.

-Bill Cosby

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, you're lucky, I just borrowed an AR from a friend. Can't make your pic right away though, I'm currently too busy with homework and all. But I'll try to make it asap ^^

Top Bottom