• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

FoxxMCcloud

Banned via Administration
can you have a green fox about to Knock out a black and yellow ness with an up smash while he's a giant and ness is small plz zoom in enough so you can get a close up on both of them can it also be in FD ty in advance

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
How about Kirby on Green Greens doing his neutral B on someone else (preferably someone with long arms like Marth). However, the catch is, the opponent needs to be holding one of the apples from Wispy Woods to make it seem as though Kirby is, in fact, going for the apple and not the character's inherent special abilities.

Does that make sense? So Marth (or whomever) appears to be dragged by the fruit into the empty void that is Kirby's stomach?

Zettec

Smash Rookie
Can you make me a picture where you have a purple Samus dropping a bomb on the stage "Fountain of Dreams" ?

SoulSlayerWind

Smash Cadet
I will like a picture of Ganondorf on Final D doing his Warlock Punch. I would prefer the image to be taking before he releases for the punch, when he is starting it up and it begins to glow.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Could I have a pic of Pink Falcon using knee (sort of an angle so you can see his front body, full body, using it on the right side), Blue Ganon using Fair (angle so you can see his front body but not too sideways, using it to the left side), Red Falco using SHL (flat angle, shooting to the right side, the frame should be before his laser comes out so you can just see him holding the gun), Orange color Fox using Dair (flat angle, using towrads left). Red Marth just standing from waist up facing the left. And Blue Luigi doing to third hit of his jab combo, facing whatever direction that shows mostly his front body (and face).

All of these pics with a plain black background. Thanks in advance.

Riemann

Smash Cadet
I would love it if you could give me a pic of pichu on a white background showing off his sweet red ear-band.
Thanks a ton.

Friendship

Smash Cadet
could i have a pic of a black captain falcon doing a knee against a white background? make it like this
. but bigger. thanks in advance!

Dr.ROC

Smash Apprentice
Could I please get yellow and green ice climbers doing the down smash right when popo swings over nana's back. Any backround would be fine. thanks a bunch.

CAOS and CFSN

Smash Cadet
Would it be possible for you to make me a pic of blue Falco with the little stars around him after you jump out of a shine? With the phrase "Q?" somewhere on it. Use your creativity for the rest. I'd appreciate it.

Reflar22

Smash Rookie
A picture of marth doin something cool.. and with the red/black outfit :chuckle:

i want it as an avatar.. :D

iiamjosh

Smash Rookie
Um can you make a sig with a green falcos landing animation. And have Marth lying on the ground next to him. And have the name Opus somewhere on the sig. Thanks pal haha.
In Final Destination thanks. haha

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'd like a picture of the blue Falcon doing a dair, taken from the front, with his legs in full extension. Background and stuff doesn't really matter.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Would it be possible to get Blood Falcon (the red suit : ) ) hitting fox in the skull with a mid air knee? Your choice of background, don't wanna cramp your artistic ability, I trust your choice. I'd like if it was an angle from in front of falcon, so we can see fox wincing in pain? Thanks a lot man and have a great vacation.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
I would like Ganondorf with his purple suit and C. Falcon with his red suit doing their Wizard's Foot/Falcon Kick to each other. The stage has to be Final Destination and it has to be with the star background(The one you get at the beginning of the match, so not the clouds or the digital thingy)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Can i have a picture of white/purple shiek doing her up b from the ground(at the bit where one of her arms is behind her back)with white marth lying on the floor in front of her lying face down and facing sheik.

Cheers
Pikaville

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
Could I please get a picture of the Green Peach, holding a Freezie, on the Icy platforms on Icicle Mountain? Also, if it's not too much trouble, could she be scratching her head at the time of the picture? Thanks

WAAASSSUUUPP

Smash Apprentice
*Pokes head in* Is this for sig requests? Could I get ablack/gold Marth sig with him doing his side b with a cool blue background? Sorry if this is the wrong thread.....I did a search and this came up.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
1) Can I see the stock symbols on a white background for all of the follow (Please include their other colors):

All 26 Playable characters
Master Hand
Crazy Hand
Giga Bowser
Fighting Wire Frames
Sandbag

2) And finally, I need the symbols of the following series:

F-ZERO Series
Earthbound Series
Fire Emblem Series
Ice Climber Series
Game & Watch Series

Can you get them like this? (Just click on a link and you'll see a symbol on the very top).

And can you have them in high quality?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Ok, I need numerous Pics.

1.A pic of DK getting hit by Falcon Punch. (Emphasis mainly on DK)
2.A pic of Ness getting hit by Warlock Punch (empahis mainly on Ness)
3. Fox getting his head chewed on by Bowser (make sure you can see both characters)
4.Samus getting fsmashed by Marth (mainly on Samus)
5. Luigi getting kicked in the *** by Mario
6. Another Fox being SHLed on both sides by 2 Falcos (if possible)

Thanks, also can you PM when you are done?

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
Ic taunt. Facing each other while they taunt with the heart item between them on FD. Orange parka costume on nana.

Note: you can put two players to control orange nana and get a second player to be green popo if that makes it easier for you.

Love the idea and respect the efforts.

AIDS

Smash Lord
i would like a good picture with a fox(green) samus(green) falco(green) jiggalypuff(crown) marth(marth) link(red) all doing fighter stance([in perfect part of fighter stances]example: like when jiggaly puff is winking) in final destination and fox aside or more notisable in some way, thank you

Jeda

Smash Cadet
1. Id like a "Green" Fox in the middle of his drill kick and hitting a "Red" Falco on Final Destination (Close up)

2. Three Foxes makeing a J with their Fire Fox on Final Destination (Far enough to se them all)

3. A Green Fox dogdeing one of Falcos' lasers on Final Destination(At an angle were you can see falco still shooting but still close like my avatar is)

4. A "Green" Fox short hop nairing over one of "Red" Falcos' lasers about to kick him in the face(close enough to see them both well)

All need to be during the Digital Background

If its not too much trouble please

Please have it in high quality Thanks:)

~Jeda

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
EDIT : some crap
ok....this is for my awesomely cool Ness sig. Ness rules.

i want whole bunch of pics of Ness doing the PKTBC. frame by frame...Refer to the two links in my sig for instructions. 2:57 on the first video.

i'm gonna make a GIF, but i have that software.

More specifically, i want a default Ness doing PKTBC against a Fox Usmash, default color. the counter attack should be a fsmash, non-charged.
somewhere in the middle of FD.
have maybe 20-30 framess after the PKTBC.

Please and thank you for this ginormus request.

No hurry, just made my new Sora sig. SEIZURE!!

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I'm sorry to bug you, but I've ben waiting on a remake of this picture with better visability on their faces... you're probablly EXTREMELY busy with these, so i thought it was possible you forgot mine =P

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Ok, I need numerous Pics.

1.A pic of DK getting hit by Falcon Punch. (Emphasis mainly on DK)
2.A pic of Ness getting hit by Warlock Punch (empahis mainly on Ness)
3. Fox getting his head chewed on by Bowser (make sure you can see both characters)
4.Samus getting fsmashed by Marth (mainly on Samus)
5. Luigi getting kicked in the *** by Mario
6. Another Fox being SHLed on both sides by 2 Falcos (if possible)

Thanks, also can you PM when you are done?
Just bumping this or whatever, also I don't need these to be avatars, I would honestly like them to be bigger.

Top Bottom