• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Peppers

Smash Apprentice
(green)Fox and Falco(black) on Corneria fighting make it a sig

edit: can i hve Peppers in script on the bottom of the sig
and no doc or gannon

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
I'm not exactly sure what I want..
But I want it to be White Marth and maybe Final Destination stage..
Just doing something cool, would really appreciate it.
And maybe make it sig-ish sized and say "Cyro" in cool letters on it.. can't do too much pic editing of my own on me stupid comp.

Could you also pm me when it is done (if you decide to do it :) )?

Thanks.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
SHOUT AT NGCXX
Don't know what a shout is, so I hope that works.

:o

I just discovered this bad *** thread today. There are many places on Smashboards I've yet to go. Anyways, on to the point. I'd like to get an image. I've been wanting this specific pose for a crew banner, but I had no idea how to capture. Tada, the mircale man, NGCXX, has arrived!

I want a black Mr. Game and Watch on... hmm, I suppose Corneria would be good. I want a picture of him in the air, throwing an item up. The pose he will strike is kind of a DBZ pose. One arm raised in the air, palm out, mouth open, blah blah blah. You'll know the one. It's cool. And I want him facing the screen, so you can see his mouth.

That's the pose I want. Thank you so much, you are awesome sauce. Umm, while you are at it could you get a black Dr. Mario right before he catches his pill in his taunt? I don't care where at, that's all I want.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You rock.

Also, in the first post I believe they said they just get the images, that's it. You have to find someone else to do anything else with your picture.

yomedrath

Smash Apprentice
hey,
its awesome you 2 are doing this! *respekt* :D
well, could you make this picture:

but with a black background the whole shiek on it (not foot missing XD) and better quali? and bigger than this version :)
would be great :D

oh yeah, its right before the UpB explosion :D

thanks a lot
yours forever XD
yome

Hank the Tank

Smash Rookie
All i need is a red sheik with her back to a blue zelda....at hyrule temple.

thx in advance.

P.s. how do you make it in banner form?

EDIT: sorry, can you have them taunting too. p.m. me when your done. i know this many requests must be super stressful, so no worries.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
PHEW O_O

Ok guys, time to settle things. I have a few announcements to make. I haven't checked this thread for soooooo long, I almost forgot about it. I'm seeing a lot of new requests, but the problem is that most people who requested have probably already forgotten they requested it, which means I would be wasting at least 15 min of my time for basically nothing.

That's why I'm making a change of rules:

- Please, please do NOT request a picture and never return to smashboards again. Therefore I will only make your image if you've last been online on smashboards at least a week ago, counting from when I check it.
- State it if you want me to PM you when the pic is done. Again, don't request and bail out to never return again because that WILL be a waste of my time and space.

AS FOR NOW, I've got no capturing devices that I can use. I recently got a brand new PC, and the shop said they would send me the Video capture (= Image capturing) device at most a few weeks later. 3 months later, I still don't have it = no images. Now I'll contact them etc, because they probably forgot/are too busy. Also, keep in mind I'm very busy with school stuff, the usual problem a lot of smashers encounter.

Very last, I DO have a image capture device downstairs on the other pc. Problem is that my mom is always busy with her beads website and stuff (which is essentially why I got my own pc), so I can't work with that one too much. The good news is that I'll try to get some new pics up next Saturday ( = 3th of February).

NGCXX out

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
SWEET!

Cool. Good to see you are back, NGCXX. I'm usually on everyday. I just haven't been on lately because there is a tournament coming up and I got myself a new RPG which I'm playing almost nonstop.

Don't worry about me, though. Sucks to hear about your capture device. People like that are so unreliable. Every time, "Oh, yeah. Just a couple more days." *couple days later* "Err, a week or so." etc, etc. Very irritating.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
May I please have a brown mario, green mario, all mewtwo variations, and all pichu variations? I am working on several costume themed userbars. Much appreciated. I will send you the first copies when I am done. Yes PM me when they are done.

EDIT: actually cancel my request. Instead, make a green jiggs doing DAir like so it looks like my avatar.
update one: 3-9-07 to show I'm still here
update two:3-16-07, I'm still here and wanting my jiggs Dair.
update three: 3-24-07 Here's a fun fact, on the wii menu there is a mail icon on the bottom right of the screen. In there, look for your contacts book. On the first page is your wii number!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
if i could cancel my previous request...i am making a new anti-spam sig.

if you could, i would like a pic of samus firing a charge shot, Ness in his hitting himself with his PKT animation (PKT2) and Falco using his dair. make them sig sizes, please. no GIF's, just screen shots. White background would make it easier to crop with Photoshop.

Thanks!

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to have Green Falco and Green Fox wavedashing at the same time backwords while facing each other on Fountain of Dreams or Mute City.

Please send me a PM when it is finished.

Thanks!

Mantra

Smash Rookie
If U are still taking requests I would like a Black Martch deflecting Samus's fully charged blast. (Try to get a sweet looking angle too if U can) :chuckle:

Supreme Pie Ninja

Smash Ace
Hopefully you guys have it set to 20 posts per page, as I'm on 22, and requesting a banner ;D

Alright, here's what I'd love for it to look like. On the left, a normal coloured Fox facing to the right with his blaster out (just before firing I think gives the right pose), and on the right, a silver Sheik facing to the left charging needles (with a full set already charged if it would even show up when put into the banner).

Just stick them on some sort of funky blue, metallic type thing if possible, 400x100 pixels if possible, and no text is required, I'll add that in later ;D

Thanks a million in advance!

EDIT: And please PM when finished.

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
o0o, okay here is my banner request. I have two separate ideas and you can choose which one you'd want to make! One is to have a picture of Dr. Mario (black) walking right and picture by picture (maybe 5-6total) morphing into the grim reaper!!

my second idea would be to have Dr Mario (black) at the last frame of throwing (back throwing) bowser (black) off the edge of FD. And with a pichur of like a skull on the back of his cape ^_^

o0o, okay third idea! Dr. Mario (black) in the center, and a red pill, and a blue pill on either side, and then a black gruesome looking spill (maybe even w/ a biohazard sign on it) of him throwing it straight out of the banner! (similiar to the photo of Dr. Mario seen when finishing classic mode of when he's pilling the turtle from Termina Bay) oh man that would be soo0o0o awesome! ^_^

thx tons in advance :D

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Hello,

For my image, what I really want is a pink/red Luigi mis-firing into a Sheik (preferably the white costume), over Final Destination

(P.S If you could, have it zoomed in a little)

Now I am full aware that mis-fires could take a little bit of time, so if you don't have the patience to do it, I understand (if you do finish it, please PM me)

Many thanks!

I'll photoshop it to have it say "OWN3D" on it

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey i was wondering if you could have Boozer floating down on a parasol on Yoshi's story with Peach and Zelda Doing their taunts below him.. that would be amazing

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Something with Peach and Sheik standing close together. I don't care what there doing just as long as it looks sweet. And I would like it sig size and saying celestial princesses and they are both in the white costume.

P.S. Thank you so much in advance

Sohashu

Smash Rookie
Ok. I'd like a Ganon doing his Bair on Link's head on the platform to the right of where the spawn is. IF you could do that, that would be great.

GenG

Smash Lord
Hi, do you do move swap pics? I've been looking for Peach doing the Samus taunt for ages.

chansen

Smash Lord
i need a new banner.

Id like to ask for a banner that is has all of the same info as my current one, without the picture and our slogan. What i would like is if you made a pink luigi with the poof from the wavedash under him, while he is charging his head grenade with my name by it and a white marth who is mid nair with my partners name by it.

thanks much, pm me if you have any questions.

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
Hmm i guess it's time for me to pimp my signature...Oh wait i don't have one:(. Well if anyone could take this request, I would like something with Roy. in a solid colored background. Throw in this sentence on it-- "The weak shall perish...Only the strong shall live" I would appreciate it alot.

GofG

Smash Champion
Red marth, facing to the right, performing a forward smash, with the sword at 1 o'clock (with noon being straight up and 3:00 being on the ground). Camera rotated slightly to the right so that slightly (SLIGHTLY) more of marth's face is visible. Large image prefered (literally as big as you can make it, with as little compression as you can).

Orange Fox, in the middle of an up smash, facing left (meaning he started the upsmash facing right), when his body is pointed straight down, one of his legs folded back and the other straight. As clearly visible as possible. Camera turned slightly to the left to show slightly more of his face.

I'll tip paypal-style if they are perfect.

Top Bottom