• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMDB 3 - December Edition

ORLY

Smash Master
90%, and that's only because of the ride.

Don't Blink being on the same day's gonna hurt me, for sure. Unless Quaz wants to come pick me up. ;D

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I have a bunch of leftovers I'm going to bring too. We should be good on soda, we just need more pizza.

ORLY

Smash Master
assuming jeff doesn't have to work on saturday, we will be carpooling to this

anyone down to team with him? he's lookin'

hunger!

Smash Champion
Predictions.

Melee: 15 entrants
1. ChRiStOpEr
2. Sanchez
3. Fruitloop

Brawl: 4 entrants
1.yoshq (free money)
...rest dont matter

Mario Kart: 5,001,122,312 Entrants
1. FRUITLOOP!
REST DONT MATTER

ORLY

Smash Master
I feel bad for whomever is TOing Mario kart, having to manage 5 billion+ entrants.

ORLY

Smash Master
Vro hasn't decided if he'd set up the temple in China or not yet.

element11

Smash Rookie
First Post

Just created an account. I've been a long-time Smash 64 enthusiast and just graduated from UW. I'll be bringing myself one friend for the Smash 64. Signups are not limited in number, correct?

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Just created an account. I've been a long-time Smash 64 enthusiast and just graduated from UW. I'll be bringing myself one friend for the Smash 64. Signups are not limited in number, correct?
I don't know if we will have enough for 64 to be honest imo. mainly because of mario kart and chicago is also having another tourney. I don't want to discourage ya, but hell yeah, swing by and enjoy madisons pizza again. I'm salty about 64

HEADS UP ON THE TOURNAMENT!!

I set-up the reservation for our tournament location, Carson's Carryout 2nd Floor. However, I received a phone call earlier today that our reservation location contradicted what I originally reserved for us. Checking the reservation, there was no screw-up on my end or the person I set the form through too. It seems to have been a screw-up at the higher ups.

I am currently working on trying to fix it before Saturday, but I wanted to let everyone know that is coming to this and to urge you to check back up on this from time to time in the off chance we have to switch location on campus.

EDIT: Everything has been fixed now. No changes to location. Tournament is still at Carson's Carryout 2nd Floor.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
There are a ton of parking lots on campus, all of which are free on weekends, so don't worry about that.

Erik, be sure to put up the tournament address by tomorrow night.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We can always run smash 64 if people want to.

So far I'll be bringing the following:

2 CRTs + an HD Monitor
1 Xbox 360 w/ 3SO, AE, and UMVC3
1 Cube
1 Wii
1 Recording setup
2x Mario Cart DD
2x Smash Melee
1x n64 w/ Smash 64

I messed up my finger pretty bad yesterday, so hopefully I can still bring all this crap. Looks like its gonna be a long day of ganondorf.

Alright. I just got an email back from them Housing Services and everything has been fixed. No changes. Carson's Carryout Second Floor as planned.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
we can always run smash 64 if people want to.

So far i'll be bringing the following:

2 crts + an hd monitor
1 xbox 360 w/ 3so, ae, and umvc3
1 cube
1 wii
1 recording setup
2x mario cart dd
2x smash melee
1x n64 w/ smash 64

i messed up my finger pretty bad yesterday, so hopefully i can still bring all this crap. Looks like its gonna be a long day of ganondorf.
mundungu!!! I will carry all of your stuff and you as well with my haggar like muscles!!!!!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
is there anyone who can drive by my apartment tomorrow morning so i don't have to carry 5 liters of sodas across campus?
where are you? p.m. me your address. I can have alex (dude from shoryuken) pick you up.

Are you really that far away from the venue??? you have muscles!!!! you can carry 10 liters of soda.

Speaking of which. PEOPLE THAT TOOK SODA FROM THE 2ND IMBD. PLEASE BRING IT!!!!

danteistheshiz

Smash Cadet
where are you? p.m. me your address. I can have alex (dude from shoryuken) pick you up.

Are you really that far away from the venue??? you have muscles!!!! you can carry 10 liters of soda.

Speaking of which. PEOPLE THAT TOOK SODA FROM THE 2ND IMBD. PLEASE BRING IT!!!!
dude, I love soda with pizza. You are so awesome for bringing these things sanchaz

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm actually kind of shocked that the mods haven't caught onto that by now

but perhaps when you don't run around yelling, posting in all caps at lightning speed, it's a bit more discreet

Top Bottom