• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-IMPACT- New Jersey Brawl crew-are we even a crew anymore? i miss you guys =(

FrozenAzy

Smash Rookie
Alright guys, that was a good day. Ralza, you did amazing. What was it again, 6th? That's a really good ranking, so congrats. Also, it's all about match-ups. Kirby wouldn't cut it on a flat place like FD so I took the chance with Lucas. Finally found my 3rd alt I guess.
Congratz to Neo again on beating HolyChef, it was pretty hilarious, as soon as Lucas PK loved (t3h up smash) ICs killing them, everyone on that side of the room (including myself xP) went crazy screaming like Neo just won the whole **** tourney, highlight of Neo's day probably.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
My friend was the guy you were interested in you rememer Howl right the guy who played Wolf for a week. Well he was way worse the night before until i put him through this crazy *** training session son.

BTw i was the big black guy with the T shirt, who was yelling loud as hell calling out the matches.
I think Ralza was the guy with the batman hat who owes me a dolla :). I want to play you guys again soon. Maybe you should come down to philly.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
My friend was the guy you were interested in you rememer Howl right the guy who played Wolf for a week. Well he was way worse the night before until i put him through this crazy *** training session son.

BTw i was the big black guy with the T shirt, who was yelling loud as hell calling out the matches.
I think Ralza was the guy with the batman hat who owes me a dolla :). I want to play you guys again soon. Maybe you should come down to philly.
yeah im interested in howl also (no homo) and its really good that you did that for him, he has potential and i believe in him ^.^. and id love to but gas money is a *****, and im only 16. wed have to get a ride from our friend tiffany before she goes back to college >.> which is on the 15th

Congratz to Neo again on beating HolyChef, it was pretty hilarious, as soon as Lucas PK loved (t3h up smash) ICs killing them, everyone on that side of the room (including myself xP) went crazy screaming like Neo just won the whole **** tourney, highlight of Neo's day probably.
yeah it DEFFINITLEY was the highlight of the day, im just happy he cant smack talk anymore saying we suck, when neo isnt even the best in the crew, but hes pretty good ^.^

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Major highlight! Also, I want to mention that she's going to Otakon this weekend. (To philly on wed, to convention on thurs., conv. fri.-sun., back maybe monday. I may not be able to be at anything during that period.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Major highlight! Also, I want to mention that she's going to Otakon this weekend. (To philly on wed, to convention on thurs., conv. fri.-sun., back maybe monday. I may not be able to be at anything during that period.
dude.. theres a 20$ per person singles tournament this weekend! its gunna be huge! its sponsered by radio statinos like krock and stuff, and tiffany wont be here to drive us!!!!

=(
=(
=(
:urg:

Ralza

Smash Rookie

hey we'll try to go to the next SaS if we dont make it why not come our tournament?? and i'll give you your dollar back next time i see you lol lol

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
hey we'll try to go to the next SaS if we dont make it why not come our tournament?? and i'll give you your dollar back next time i see you lol lol
try not to double post. ill teach u how to double quote. but really try to get here, because

AX, and JEW cant make it tonight -.-

and i dont know who recorded the stuff, ill find out for you and get back to u

wheres the tournment @??? b/c maybe we can get mark to drive us if need be or train dont forget about stuff like that and i'll try to go to practice b/c i want a match w/ neo!!!!
and the tournament is at chibosempais house, in his backyard

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Interesting place for a tournament. Is it a BBQ as well? =P

Either way, we need to see if driving isn't a problem.
yeah i know, well probably need to take a train >.>

just got back from the bullet for my valentine concert >.> my ears wont stop ringing LOL

Graz69

Smash Cadet
who are u kid?

u need someone like me to bump your thread since it keeps going into pages 3-4. u need someone like me to post here since nobody else cares about u guys. i dont blame them.

lol at u having 1 post with a join date of today and telling me how to post.

edit. i would MM u, but u dont kno what MM means............................................so........................................................just.........................................QUIT LIFE

holy chef on a scale from 1-10..... you suck. your only good with one character and without chain grabbing your nothing, so if youd like to do a "money match" im all for it i can use some extra cash

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
TBAGZ!!!

i finally got on smashboards and i want my bad *** olimar impact banner!
alright ill get on making it again, since its at my moms computer, what color did u want? wasnt it the green alien glow?

edit: finished it, the genetic code for the signature is in your mailbox

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
TBAGZ!!!

i finally got on smashboards and i want my bad *** olimar impact banner!
ya ya me 2. lucario and snake if you can put both in plz. (1 on each side=awesome!!) color =red blue or green ur choice

So lately I've been trying to find some lan centers near me and I think I found one but I'm not sure.....have to go check it out (found it on internet) btw isn't the nexus also a computer repair center?

Edit: if I can add one thing...hey Tbagz is it possible to move the practice session to somewhere around the day time (like somewhere between 10 am and 3 pm? I might be asking for too much but I was just wondering

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ya ya me 2. lucario and snake if you can put both in plz. (1 on each side=awesome!!) color =red blue or green ur choice

So lately I've been trying to find some lan centers near me and I think I found one but I'm not sure.....have to go check it out (found it on internet) btw isn't the nexus also a computer repair center?

Edit: if I can add one thing...hey Tbagz is it possible to move the practice session to somewhere around the day time (like somewhere between 10 am and 3 pm? I might be asking for too much but I was just wondering
yeah i can try to move a practice around, and yes ill get working on yours a.s.a.p

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
yeah i can try to move a practice around, and yes ill get working on yours a.s.a.p
lol thanks alot. I really don't want to change practice times but the thing is my parents are real strict (and I mean real real strict) the only time I can do anything is during the day..... when my dad is at work. thanks a lot man really appreciate and once again if you can't get an opening, no problem I understand.

oh and love the sig.....now it's official I'm in Impact

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks alot. I really don't want to change practice times but the thing is my parents are real strict (and I mean real real strict) the only time I can do anything is during the day..... when my dad is at work. thanks a lot man really appreciate and once again if you can't get an opening, no problem I understand.

oh and love the sig.....now it's official I'm in Impact
ill try to get off of work this monday/ tuesday and make practice at 3:30.

because me and Budo and Graz go to the gym at 12:30 and dont get done till about 2:00-2:30

edit: be proud your in impact, one day i wanna get a series of 1v1 matches with you. best 2/3. Nexus tournament rules.

i never got a good series of matches with you while i was on a good day

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Wow, we finally have some activity huh? Anyway, practice is probably next tuesday right? Otokan ends sunday so that's probably the best time.

Graz69

Smash Cadet
Wow, we finally have some activity huh? Anyway, practice is probably next tuesday right? Otokan ends sunday so that's probably the best time.

what exaxtly is okaton? a more than one day smash tournament?

how many people are in it?

Neogen

Smash Rookie
Everything has to be about smash huh? No. Otokan is an anime convention. It's a pretty big one and like all anime conventions, involves cosplay, AMV contests, games, events, and a bunch of things to buy. It's an annual event of anime, games, etc. (mostly anime)

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Everything has to be about smash huh? No. Otokan is an anime convention. It's a pretty big one and like all anime conventions, involves cosplay, AMV contests, games, events, and a bunch of things to buy. It's an annual event of anime, games, etc. (mostly anime)
an anime convention huh? I know a friend who would just die to go to this. he is really hardcore into anime. and who could blame him anime is actually pretty good stuff. I've watched my share of it (naruto, bleach). I'm sure if I asked him (his name is Joshy btw) he'd probably know about it.

Speaking of Joshy, ever since he heard I'm in a clan he's been so jealous because apparently he wants to be in one. I laugh at him for that.

indianunit

Smash Journeyman
Is he any good? Does he have the potential to join? Or would you not let him join?
ehh...truthfully he's not that good. (not saying he's bad)

he likes to play for the fun of it not really competetively. maybe next practice I'll try to see if I can bring him along.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Everything has to be about smash huh?

DUH!!! if its not about smash and girls it doesnt matter!

what exaxtly is okaton? a more than one day smash tournament?

how many people are in it?

and... LOL

and this forum is getting alot of activity im really happy.

anyone see? holychef finally logged on ^.^

ehh...truthfully he's not that good. (not saying he's bad)

he likes to play for the fun of it not really competetively. maybe next practice I'll try to see if I can bring him along.
same with the person in our group money, hes really good for his age, and he just likes playing for fun, i think im going to have to kick him out of the crew, he never makes an effort to get better, and hes only shown up to one practice out of the countless we have had

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAO, I just read this thread and wow. Good job being a new crew and doing well in tournament. Good job ****** holychef, I havent seen a post from him since he loss lol. I heard he is garbz tho, so dont let someone who is garbz trash talk u.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
LMAO, I just read this thread and wow. Good job being a new crew and doing well in tournament. Good job ****** holychef, I havent seen a post from him since he loss lol. I heard he is garbz tho, so dont let someone who is garbz trash talk u.
yeah we just needed that easy win to shut him up, lol.

and thank you, i work really hard to keep our crew orginized and to try really hard to have fun and practice and suceed. thanks for taking the time to notice our thread ^.^

M

MC Ebin

yooo my bro was showin me this clan of urs and i was like ddayyuumm son i want to join. but forget my petty talk, ill follow ur instructions...
GamerTag: MCEbn
AIM: indianunit01
MAIN Character: Samus

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
yooo my bro was showin me this clan of urs and i was like ddayyuumm son i want to join. but forget my petty talk, ill follow ur instructions...
GamerTag: MCEbn
AIM: indianunit01
MAIN Character: Samus
well i enjoy your interest in the crew, but as crewrules, you must play us to evaluate your skill to see how you do, and your capabilities. i will of course be in touch with you ^.^

your brother is indianunit?

i hope you all enjoy the new forum.

M

MC Ebin

ya my bro is bladewing or indianunit but i guess he told u evrythn in that private message. I dont how he replied but evrytime i ask him he says "i wrote blah blah blah" lol :'(

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
ya my bro is bladewing or indianunit but i guess he told u evrythn in that private message. I dont how he replied but evrytime i ask him he says "i wrote blah blah blah" lol :'(
lol he didnt right anything bad dont worry, lol. you and bladewing just come to the next practice and you can tryout for the crew.

but if we dont accept you, dont worry about it, just try to become better and try out again when u think youve improved.

Top Bottom